Author Topic: Judge Jeanine Challenges GOP: 'Put Your Big Boy Pants On,' Get Behind Trump  (Read 2000 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Judge Jeanine Challenges GOP: 'Put Your Big Boy Pants On,' Get Behind Trump

As seen on Justice With Judge Jeanine

In her Opening Statement on Saturday, Judge Jeanine Pirro praised President Trump for conducting a targeted airstrike in Syria, and urged Republicans to show courage similar to their party's leader.

"This is what we voted for," she said.

Continued: http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/04/09/judge-jeanine-pirro-republicans-must-work-donald-trump-syria-fight-democrats

geronl

The Judge has been on her knees for Trump long before the election. She's a shill and nothing else, she has no nothing to add

Offline Mesaclone

The Judge has been on her knees for Trump long before the election. She's a shill and nothing else, she has no nothing to add

And you've been on your knees for Hillary and the NeverTrump gang...I guess we all pick our racehorse. Personally, I'd rather be on the "right" side, you can have your establishment crapola.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

She was screeching after the primary in NH that if we don't support Trump we want Clinton to win. She's nothing but garbage so I unfollowed her and her weird foot fetish on twitter then.

Offline bolobaby

And you've been on your knees for Hillary and the NeverTrump gang...I guess we all pick our racehorse. Personally, I'd rather be on the "right" side, you can have your establishment crapola.

Ah, the Hillary lie again.

Isn't it adorable the way these Trumpists think? Sooo cute!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Online DB

You know when you say stuff like that it makes you look like a moron.

Offline Applewood

Used to like her.  She was the only good thing on Fox.  Her opening statement was always spot on, IMO. 

BUT now,  as you say, she's just another Trump cheerleader.  Perhaps she's looking for a job in the Trump administration.

Or  a SCOTUS seat?

Silver Pines

This broad is one of the most obnoxious, braying personalities I can think of.  And yes, I meant "broad"...the word was coined for women like her.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This broad is one of the most obnoxious, braying personalities I can think of.  And yes, I meant "broad"...the word was coined for women like her.

She's the female Hannity IMO.

Offline Mesaclone

You know when you say stuff like that it makes you look like a moron.

Perhaps I should have taken your high road with the name calling. Nothing says "smart" like calling another message board member a mean name, right?

Good lord, the lack of introspection and self awareness of some on the NeverTrump Left is...well...astonishing.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Yes, the Judge is a strong supporter of the President.  And no one can accuse her of sugarcoating her opinions.   ^-^

But the "put your big boy pants on" headline does not capture the reasons behind the quote.  This does:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG2SabJckXA

BTW @CatherineofAragon .... The judge's dress should look familiar.  (Melania added the bling)   :laugh:

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
She's the female Hannity IMO.

And the annoying voice.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online DB

Perhaps I should have taken your high road with the name calling. Nothing says "smart" like calling another message board member a mean name, right?

Good lord, the lack of introspection and self awareness of some on the NeverTrump Left is...well...astonishing.

Keep digging...

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Like "Hillary supporter"?
The only leftists here support him.  **nononono*
Projection, and all that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

And the annoying voice.

Any thoughts on her opening statement @Chosen Daughter ?

Offline Mesaclone

Keep digging...

Just following your lead. Perhaps you could lend me your shovel.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
All that work done on her face is making her look more like Pelosi as time goes on.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Suppressed

But the "put your big boy pants on" headline does not capture the reasons behind the quote.  This does:

Yes, it was misleading. 

Unfortunately, I find it very difficult to listen to much of her.  She and Hillary are a couple of voices I have difficulty tolerating.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rivergirl

Talking points of the day.  Each and every trumpist spews the very same line.

Offline Mesaclone

Talking points of the day.  Each and every trumpist spews the very same line.

So, you're saying we all think 2+2=4.

Wow, you've uncovered the Stepford Conspiracy in which all we Trumpists take part. Brilliant!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

You don't come here for the politics do you? :nono:

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Silver Pines

BTW @CatherineofAragon .... The judge's dress should look familiar.  (Melania added the bling)   :laugh:

@Right_in_Virginia

I wish they'd both torn off the bows.