Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419138 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #4200 on: August 19, 2020, 01:40:48 am »
Yay!!! A FLOTUS Fashion post!!!! (I've been lax). As soon as I saw the navy blue check belt with the suit I knew she'd be wearing the coordinating navy blue check stilettos -- she's worn them before and I love them.

FLOTUS looks classy, chic and elegant! 

Truly her "stillettos" have become iconic and hopefully they'll one day put them into a musem; florals, stripes, large checks, small checks, leopard, snake-skin, paisley, two-toned, metallic, patent leather, suede, orange, red, pink, navy, baby blue, fuchsia, yellow, purple, peach, green, lime, etc., you name it she's got them!

She is mixing it up...the belt and shoes went with another dress..it's all in the above link
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4201 on: August 19, 2020, 09:48:37 am »
Believe me, it was a win for Melania.

@Hoodat

Isn't he wearing that belt a little high?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4202 on: August 19, 2020, 11:20:15 am »
@Hoodat

Isn't he wearing that belt a little high?

That is not a belt. That is a harness.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4203 on: August 19, 2020, 12:11:59 pm »

Offline Idiot

« Reply #4204 on: August 19, 2020, 12:54:40 pm »
That is not a belt. That is a harness.
YIKES!  Tough crowd....

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4205 on: August 19, 2020, 02:44:27 pm »
Believe me, it was a win for Melania.

Boxing? Wrestling? MMA? Burger Chomping championship?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4206 on: August 20, 2020, 06:38:56 am »
Boxing? Wrestling? MMA? Burger Chomping championship?

@PeteS in CA

(Manchelle) "Y'all can clearly see I have a waist,just like all the other girls! Tee,hee!"

Online libertybele

« Reply #4207 on: August 22, 2020, 07:57:40 pm »
First Lady Melania Trump's Style Evolution

A collection of the first lady's most notable style moments.

Slideshow @ link:

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/politics/g3303/melania-trump-first-lady-style/?slide=5

A Look Back at Melania Trump's Best Fashion Moments

Slideshow @ link:

https://www.redbookmag.com/fashion/g31997535/melania-trump-best-fashion-moments/?slide=36
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 07:59:21 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4208 on: August 24, 2020, 01:22:13 pm »
I can’t wait to see what she’ll be wearing this week. And the shoes! I think she’s for fashion to me what Jackie Kennedy was to my mom’s generation, no?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4209 on: August 25, 2020, 12:00:15 am »
I can’t wait to see what she’ll be wearing this week. And the shoes! I think she’s for fashion to me what Jackie Kennedy was to my mom’s generation, no?
I think you're right, @Gefn Only the Press was far more admiring of Jackie.  Unfortunately, they spent that gush on Michelle Obama.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4210 on: August 25, 2020, 12:33:31 am »
Melania Trump
@FLOTUS
US government account
Today we honored the 100th Anniversary of the Ratification of the #19thAmendment
 by opening the #BuildingtheMovement youth art exhibit. I was moved talking to some of the young artists about the women suffrage movement & the inspiration behind their talented artwork! #BeBest

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #4211 on: August 25, 2020, 05:13:16 pm »
I think you're right, @Gefn Only the Press was far more admiring of Jackie.  Unfortunately, they spent that gush on Michelle Obama.

I think it was a different time too, with the media. I remember my mother telling me no one knew FDR was in a wheelchair and no one knew JFK wasn’t faithful to Jackie.

I don’t know when the media started printing things, was it with Woodward and Bernstein? I know this is off topic, I apologize.

I wouldn’t like to be in the public eye with all the pressure to have my makeup, hair and clothes to always be on point. As much as I am fascinated by politics I could never run for anything other than in HS and college.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 05:14:14 pm by Gefn »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4212 on: August 26, 2020, 02:01:45 pm »
One more of the Luboutins @Gefn    wink777

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #4213 on: August 26, 2020, 03:05:32 pm »
I think it was a different time too, with the media. I remember my mother telling me no one knew FDR was in a wheelchair and no one knew JFK wasn’t faithful to Jackie.

I don’t know when the media started printing things, was it with Woodward and Bernstein? I know this is off topic, I apologize.

I wouldn’t like to be in the public eye with all the pressure to have my makeup, hair and clothes to always be on point. As much as I am fascinated by politics I could never run for anything other than in HS and college.
There was a time when the Press had respect for the Office of President (and the country) and behaved accordingly.
Now, it's their guy and gushing approval, or every effort to trash the POTUS, First Lady,and family. 

In short, they have become biased, generally anti-American, and rude. I would not subject my family to their rubbish.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #4214 on: August 26, 2020, 07:33:39 pm »
Melania Trump
@FLOTUS
US government account
Today we honored the 100th Anniversary of the Ratification of the #19thAmendment
 by opening the #BuildingtheMovement youth art exhibit. I was moved talking to some of the young artists about the women suffrage movement & the inspiration behind their talented artwork! #BeBest

Definitely love the dress and the shoes.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #4215 on: August 26, 2020, 07:35:18 pm »
One more of the Luboutins @Gefn    wink777

She looks beautiful, well put together and very polished, but why did she select drab green for a patriotic event??  I would have loved to have seen her in navy with a splotch of red or white, or even a red suit, with a navy scarf.

She missed the mark here on this one.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 07:36:12 pm by libertybele »

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4216 on: August 26, 2020, 07:36:07 pm »
One more of the Luboutins Gefn
Those hurt my feet just looking at them!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #4217 on: August 26, 2020, 08:14:58 pm »

Great pic of the President and First Lady.

Offline berdie

« Reply #4218 on: August 26, 2020, 08:21:00 pm »

Mine, too!. But not as much as my broken hip would when I fell off of them.  :laugh: I have to admit...she does a great job in those shoes, even in grass.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #4219 on: August 27, 2020, 03:54:11 am »

She looks beautiful, well put together and very polished, but why did she select drab green for a patriotic event??  I would have loved to have seen her in navy with a splotch of red or white, or even a red suit, with a navy scarf.

She missed the mark here on this one.
That green is reminiscent of (without being the same as) the olive drab of the military field uniforms of our Army for 100+ years.

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #4220 on: August 27, 2020, 11:12:51 am »
That green is reminiscent of (without being the same as) the olive drab of the military field uniforms of our Army for 100+ years.

I think that was what she was going for.

And as for heels, (and this is my own opinion) once I turned 40, I never wore anything more than a one or so inch heel again. Just not comfortable. Most of my shoes are flats or slight heels. I can walk fast in them if I need to, and heels don’t usually break off. More sensible. (Gah, such a Virgo!)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4221 on: August 27, 2020, 02:55:21 pm »
First Lady Melania Trump joined President Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, and Second Lady Karen Pence on stage in Baltimore, Maryland at the Republican National Convention (RNC), popping in a fuchsia cocktail dress.

For the third evening of the RNC, Melania Trump broke from her military-inspired Alexander McQueen look from the night before, opting for a bright fuchsia frock by Jason Wu — a Taiwanese-Canadian designer based in New York City, New York.

The dress features two black velvet waist ties, cinching Mrs. Trump’s small frame before billowing out to a full skirt. Mrs. Trump paired the ensemble with black velvet Manolo Blahnik stilettoes.

more photos
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/08/26/melania-trump-pops-in-fuchsia-jason-wu-dress-at-rnc/

Not  a fan.... :shrug:
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4222 on: August 27, 2020, 03:06:04 pm »

Support the USO

Offline Idiot

« Reply #4223 on: August 27, 2020, 03:17:21 pm »
First Lady Melania Trump joined President Trump, Vice President Mike Pence, and Second Lady Karen Pence on stage in Baltimore, Maryland at the Republican National Convention (RNC), popping in a fuchsia cocktail dress.

For the third evening of the RNC, Melania Trump broke from her military-inspired Alexander McQueen look from the night before, opting for a bright fuchsia frock by Jason Wu — a Taiwanese-Canadian designer based in New York City, New York.

The dress features two black velvet waist ties, cinching Mrs. Trump’s small frame before billowing out to a full skirt. Mrs. Trump paired the ensemble with black velvet Manolo Blahnik stilettoes.

more photos
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/08/26/melania-trump-pops-in-fuchsia-jason-wu-dress-at-rnc/

Not  a fan.... :shrug:
Just an absolutely gorgeous lady....

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4224 on: August 27, 2020, 03:18:39 pm »
The shoes ...