Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419180 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #4150 on: April 23, 2020, 09:50:57 pm »
April 22--Earth Day

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4151 on: April 30, 2020, 10:26:54 pm »
Thanks for posting @Right_in_Virginia  -- I missed FLOTUS & POTUS on Earth Day.  She looks lovely as usual.  Good pics of both of them working together.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #4152 on: April 30, 2020, 10:43:05 pm »
Thanks for posting @Right_in_Virginia  -- I missed FLOTUS & POTUS on Earth Day.  She looks lovely as usual.  Good pics of both of them working together.

Welcome @libertybele  ... It was so good to see her -- and she did look lovely.   happy77

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4153 on: May 03, 2020, 10:34:25 am »

I know it’s silly but I always look at her first and longer than hubby. I tend to do that on most couples pictures. I guess the old adage that women really dress for other women is accurate
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4154 on: May 03, 2020, 09:15:41 pm »
I know it’s silly but I always look at her first and longer than hubby. I tend to do that on most couples pictures. I guess the old adage that women really dress for other women is accurate
I have watched women watch women at the beach and elsewhere... While sometimes a guy would get their attention, on par they were watching other women to see how they were dressed, acted, etc.
In every context from a trapper's rendezvous to an ocean beach it's the same.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4155 on: May 08, 2020, 02:14:11 pm »

more
Fashion Notes: Melania Trump Emerges in Dior, Glittering Christian Louboutins
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/07/melania-trump-emerges-in-dior-glittering-christian-louboutins/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #4156 on: May 09, 2020, 04:13:40 am »
75th Anniversary of Victory in Europe:  May 8, 2020

« Reply #4157 on: May 09, 2020, 04:15:23 am »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4158 on: May 09, 2020, 03:10:46 pm »
75th Anniversary of Victory in Europe:  May 8, 2020

@Right_in_Virginia

Either they are handing out decorations in Cracker Jack boxes now,or that is one SERIOUSLY decorated Captain.

My eyes ain't what they used to be,but it SEEMS to be the second highest award he is wearing in a Silver Star,and he was one ribbon more important than that,which means it is a Distinguished Service Cross because it's a DSC or a Medal of Honor,and the only time I remember seeing them on someone in uniform it was worn around their necks.

This is taking nothing away from a Silver Star,either. It is a serious hero badge.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #4159 on: May 09, 2020, 03:22:34 pm »
Not taking away from either POTUS or FLOTUS but don’t you love the elderly men in the back? They have to be WW II veterans, I would guess or Korea.  :patriot:

G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4160 on: May 09, 2020, 03:37:52 pm »
Not taking away from either POTUS or FLOTUS but don’t you love the elderly men in the back? They have to be WW II veterans, I would guess or Korea.  :patriot:
Could be either. My Dad was in Korea, and he's 88.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4161 on: May 09, 2020, 03:53:40 pm »

@Gefn

Given that the ceremony was held in Europe,you can pretty much bet they were WW-2 vets.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #4162 on: May 09, 2020, 03:55:15 pm »
@Gefn

Given that the ceremony was held in Europe,you can pretty much bet they were WW-2 vets.
(some did both)

C S Lewis

« Reply #4163 on: May 09, 2020, 04:18:58 pm »

They're WWII vets @Gefn   ... Damn social distancing preventing the POTUS from even shaking their hands.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4164 on: May 17, 2020, 06:15:59 pm »
FLOTUS pops in summery speckled dress and neon orange shoes. I love the look!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4165 on: May 17, 2020, 06:19:57 pm »
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 11:50:39 pm by libertybele »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4166 on: May 17, 2020, 06:44:14 pm »
Love it!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4167 on: May 17, 2020, 07:22:36 pm »
Some alifauxgator gave it's ... ummmm, something ... to make those shoes! wink777  :silly:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4168 on: May 17, 2020, 07:47:15 pm »
She needs to take the lotion from the basket and rub her feet and ankles......      :smokin:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4169 on: May 17, 2020, 10:43:20 pm »
She needs to take the lotion from the basket and rub her feet and ankles......      :smokin:

I thought the same thing..lol
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4170 on: May 17, 2020, 11:53:08 pm »

I was thinking the same also.  Poor FLOTUS --- her feet need some tender loving care!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #4171 on: May 18, 2020, 12:03:45 am »
I was thinking the same also.  Poor FLOTUS --- her feet need some tender loving care!

I'd volunteer...no wait, that ship sailed long ago!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

« Reply #4172 on: May 22, 2020, 03:54:12 am »
First Lady Melania Trump Participates in a Zoom Call with Students for the Second Anniversary of Be Best
May 7, 2020

Offline Idiot

« Reply #4173 on: May 22, 2020, 02:53:03 pm »
First Lady Melania Trump Participates in a Zoom Call with Students for the Second Anniversary of Be Best
May 7, 2020

She always looks beautiful no matter what she wears!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 07:48:53 pm by mrpotatohead »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4174 on: May 22, 2020, 04:38:25 pm »
She always looks beautiful to matter what she wears!

Well, I've seen several outfits that she has worn that have been less than becoming, but this outfit is very chic and she is beautiful!