Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419153 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #3775 on: June 03, 2019, 05:56:34 pm »
Kudos for the designer
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3776 on: June 03, 2019, 09:16:03 pm »

"Melania Trump is wearing a Dior Haute Couture ivory silk crepe gown with silk tulle detail, per Stephanie Grisham, spokeswoman for the East Wing.

Her hair is pulled back.

White, it should be noted, seemed to be the theme of the night. Her Majesty the Queen; Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall; and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge are all dressed in white for the state dinner."

« Reply #3777 on: June 03, 2019, 09:18:32 pm »

« Reply #3778 on: June 03, 2019, 09:20:38 pm »

« Reply #3779 on: June 03, 2019, 09:21:59 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #3780 on: June 03, 2019, 09:27:42 pm »

FLOTUS looks absolutely radiant!  As for POTUS ... well ... he doesn't seem to be enjoying his tux!  LOL....or...something isn't sitting right with him. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3781 on: June 03, 2019, 09:28:41 pm »

Another pic ... DJT doesn't seem to be a happy camper.  Not at all!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3782 on: June 03, 2019, 09:37:08 pm »
Better.  He's smiling!

Online libertybele

« Reply #3783 on: June 03, 2019, 09:39:01 pm »
The banquet table.  I wonder what kind of food they will eat for their dining pleasure?

« Reply #3784 on: June 03, 2019, 09:45:16 pm »
Another pic ... DJT doesn't seem to be a happy camper.  Not at all!

I don't think it has anything to do with being happy or unhappy.  I think he looks exhausted.  I posted a video from the banquet on the thread in the World News Forum … and there were moments he looked like each eye weighed 10 pounds.   :laugh:

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #3785 on: June 03, 2019, 09:50:09 pm »
The banquet table.  I wonder what kind of food they will eat for their dining pleasure?

On the menu, all translated from French, is steamed fillet of halibut to start, complemented by a watercress mousse, asparagus spears and a chervil sauce.

The main course is new season Windsor lamb with herb stuffing, spring vegetables and a port sauce.

Dessert will be Strawberry sable and lemon verbena cream, and guests will be offered a selection of assorted fresh fruits to finish up, as well as coffee and petit fours.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3786 on: June 03, 2019, 10:03:20 pm »
On the menu, all translated from French, is steamed fillet of halibut to start, complemented by a watercress mousse, asparagus spears and a chervil sauce.

The main course is new season Windsor lamb with herb stuffing, spring vegetables and a port sauce.

Dessert will be Strawberry sable and lemon verbena cream, and guests will be offered a selection of assorted fresh fruits to finish up, as well as coffee and petit fours.

Halibut ...yuk ... lamb even more yuk.  Maybe the herb stuffing.  Fruit and vegs sound wonderful as does the desert.  Lamb??  Seriously?? I tried it once and thought I was going to hurl.  Not a fan of fish either. 

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3787 on: June 03, 2019, 10:05:23 pm »

Halibut ...yuk ... lamb even more yuk.  Maybe the herb stuffing.  Fruit and vegs sound wonderful as does the desert.  Lamb??  Seriously?? I tried it once and thought I was going to hurl.  Not a fan of fish either.

I like fish, but steamed?  Lamb is OK.  And, turn beautiful watercress into a mousse?  Yuck.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3788 on: June 03, 2019, 10:11:06 pm »
I don't think it has anything to do with being happy or unhappy.  I think he looks exhausted.  I posted a video from the banquet on the thread in the World News Forum … and there were moments he looked like each eye weighed 10 pounds.   :laugh:

Honesty, after @EdJames posted the menu, POTUS was probably very disappointed knowing what's for dinner ... he doesn't seem like a lamb and fish kind of guy ... he needs something like Filet Mignon with Bearnaise sauce or Beef Wellington or even a succulent Prime Rib! happy77

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3789 on: June 03, 2019, 10:30:56 pm »
Ah the Brits can't cook....I would have fixed them some liver and onions with mashed potatoes and a glass of Raspberry lemonade.....maybe a bottle of champagne :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #3790 on: June 03, 2019, 10:54:44 pm »
Honesty, after @EdJames posted the menu, POTUS was probably very disappointed knowing what's for dinner ... he doesn't seem like a lamb and fish kind of guy ... he needs something like Filet Mignon with Bearnaise sauce or Beef Wellington or even a succulent Prime Rib! happy77

Hopefully he knows that you don't go to the UK for fine dining!! 

Maybe when he gets back to quarters they will bring him some American fast food.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3791 on: June 04, 2019, 10:09:10 pm »
FLOTUS wears a red cape dress to dinner with Prince Charles and Camilla.  I love the color on her and she's wearing her hair down which adds to a really soft, feminine look.  POTUS looks much better in this tux than the one he had on yesterday. 

« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 10:11:05 pm by libertybele »

Online libertybele

« Reply #3792 on: June 04, 2019, 10:13:37 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #3793 on: June 04, 2019, 10:14:19 pm »
Simply stunning!

Online libertybele

« Reply #3794 on: June 04, 2019, 10:16:01 pm »
Finally!  POTUS smiling!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3795 on: June 04, 2019, 10:20:29 pm »
Another cape dress? Why, Melania, why???
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3796 on: June 04, 2019, 10:39:51 pm »

I do like this one on her though.  Sometimes she drapes a coat over her shoulders; maybe she gets chilled easily?

Online libertybele

« Reply #3797 on: June 04, 2019, 11:02:31 pm »
Here is what the Trumps served at dinner to honor Charles and Camilla at the Winfield House: (much better than last night for certain)

The first course, which was served with a 2016 Iron Horse Chardonnay, included heritage tomatoes with fresh burrata -- a fresh Italian cheese made from mozzarella and cream -- garden basil and Maldon salt -- an English sea salt that comes in flakes.

The main course included grilled filet of beef, Pommes Anna, watercress puree, celeriac and Chantenay carrots and was served with a 2016 Iron Horse Pinot Noir.

For dessert, diners were treated with summer berries, homemade vanilla ice cream and Muscovado sugar tuile -- a cookie made with Muscovado sugar. They were served Iron Horse Brut Reserve wine from 2005.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 11:03:43 pm by libertybele »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3798 on: June 04, 2019, 11:13:30 pm »
Look man, speaking for every man on the planet Earth....
Is there an open bar?
Skip all the fruu fruu crap....just give me the dessert...an I'll be on my way.
Thank you..bye bye
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

« Reply #3799 on: June 04, 2019, 11:14:51 pm »

I think Melania looks gorgeous ... but I'm wondering why she's caught in this cape look, too.  This red dress would have been just a lovely and appropriate had it been sleeveless.