Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419076 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #3350 on: November 20, 2018, 11:44:28 pm »
Is that some sort of racist comment?

Of course.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3351 on: November 20, 2018, 11:45:54 pm »
Pardoning of the turkey ... he should be pardoning Melania's coat...what the heck is she wearing?? Awful!

The jacket is ok. That is not a flattering picture of mr Trump
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3352 on: November 21, 2018, 01:47:52 am »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3353 on: November 21, 2018, 01:50:25 am »

« Reply #3354 on: November 21, 2018, 02:04:48 am »

« Reply #3355 on: November 21, 2018, 03:09:57 am »
It looks like Barron's taller than mom ... who's well over 6' in 5" heels...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3356 on: November 21, 2018, 03:17:31 am »
It looks like Barron's taller than mom ... who's well over 6' in 5" heels...

Man. What a first class piece of ass.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3357 on: November 21, 2018, 03:23:17 am »
White after Labor Day?!   :thud:

I thought you were going to bitch about more Northern Snowbirds showing up and ruining the state.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3358 on: November 21, 2018, 03:28:05 am »
I thought you were going to bitch about more Northern Snowbirds showing up and ruining the state.

It's good to know you are finally acknowledging the problem we are having down here with that.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3359 on: November 21, 2018, 03:31:08 am »
It's good to know you are finally acknowledging the problem we are having down here with that.

No problem here. The more geezers down there ruining your state means less geezers up here ruining mine. Enjoy!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3360 on: November 21, 2018, 03:33:13 am »
No problem here. The more geezers down there ruining your state means less geezers up here ruining mine. Enjoy!

I think about what a nightmare it must be driving in that area when they're in town, and then I remember that Palm Beach is full of northern liberals and I laugh and laugh.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3361 on: November 21, 2018, 03:34:47 am »
I think about what a nightmare it must be driving in that area when they're in town, and then I remember that Palm Beach is full of northern liberals and I laugh and laugh.

The Geezers drive so slow they don't even know there is a traffic jam.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3362 on: November 21, 2018, 03:38:27 am »

WTF is wrong with you?

@mystery-ak   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3363 on: November 21, 2018, 03:43:18 am »
Apparently in the good old days self-modding the forum meant pinging mom to anything and everything.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3364 on: November 21, 2018, 03:44:33 am »
WTF is wrong with you?

@mystery-ak

A lot less then is wrong with you. I suggest that unless I am addressing you, you should mind your own business.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #3365 on: November 21, 2018, 03:57:03 am »
A lot less then is wrong with you. I suggest that unless I am addressing you, you should mind your own business.

Your post was out of place.   If you can't hold your alcohol, log out.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3366 on: November 21, 2018, 04:06:48 am »
Your post was out of place.   If you can't hold your alcohol, log out.

This coming from someone routinely degenerates to idiotic personal insults when you invariably lose your arguments on a thread. I'm not going to log out as long as I am irritating the shit out of you.

BTW it may interest you to know that before the First Lady was rolling around on Air Force One and kissing sick babies in Africa like Mother Theresa, she made a little scratch on the side doing this....

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-melania-trump-knauss-first-lady-erections

http://thefappeningblog.com/melania-trump-naked-4-photos/

This allows me to make allows me to make comments like I laid down above with impunity.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #3367 on: November 21, 2018, 04:19:17 am »
This coming from someone routinely degenerates to idiotic personal insults when you invariably lose your arguments on a thread. I'm not going to log out as long as I am irritating the shit out of you.

And because you think I personally insult people here in the forum...that removes my right to punch you in the mouth for your disgusting post in a thread dedicated to our 1st Lady, Melania Trump?

Got it.     wink777

BTW it may interest you to know that before the First Lady was rolling around on Air Force One and kissing sick babies in Africa like Mother Theresa, she made a little scratch on the side doing this....

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/article/donald-trump-melania-trump-knauss-first-lady-erections

http://thefappeningblog.com/melania-trump-naked-4-photos/

This allows me to make allows me to make comments like I laid down above with impunity.

Have another, Frank. :beer:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3368 on: November 21, 2018, 04:22:10 am »
And because you think I personally insult people here in the forum...that removes my right to punch you in the mouth for your disgusting post in a thread dedicated to our 1st Lady, Melania Trump?

You couldn't punch your way out of a piss soaked paper bag on one of your good days.....which appear to be few.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #3369 on: November 21, 2018, 04:25:23 am »
That's enough.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3370 on: November 21, 2018, 02:05:37 pm »
White after Labor Day?!   :thud:

White and neon pistachio green stilettos?? Perhaps she's going for a summery FL look.  Dressed inappropriately to me for this time of year to me, but she'll fit in with all the tourists. Right now it's cool this morning and we will reach the 80's by afternoon.  A little chilly for me right now, but for others the weather is perfect.

It seems though she's worn the dress before with bright pink stilettos??
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 02:11:28 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3371 on: November 21, 2018, 02:24:45 pm »

Frank??? Comment is definitely tacky and inappropriate ... I can always start posting pics of Michael till you tame yourself down.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3372 on: November 21, 2018, 02:43:23 pm »
I can always start posting pics of Michael till you tame yourself down.

The nuclear option?!?!?! OK lady! Whatever you say! I'll do anything! Just please don't do that!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3373 on: November 21, 2018, 02:43:40 pm »
@DCPatriot @Frank Cannon Don't bring your animosity towards each other to this thread.

No Public figure is off limits to scrutiny and ridicule....if you think insulting the First Lady is wrong take a look at some of the posts here of Michelle Obama who was also our First Lady!

Move on and leave this thread alone.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3374 on: November 21, 2018, 02:47:07 pm »
I believe this is what Frank was dreaming of:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org