Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419056 times)

Silver Pines

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #3175 on: October 09, 2018, 12:52:02 am »
She wore "mens clothes" to shove it up the  muslim men's a**  in  the ME.  Any woman wearing those clothes in the the ME would be beaten to within an inch of her life..maybe even killed in some areas.

@CatherineofAragon

@mirraflake

Yeah, I think so.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3176 on: October 09, 2018, 08:04:28 pm »
I think it's ugly..unless she is wearing a Ghana designer if there is such a person
Yep. Worst outfit I have seen her in so far, but has the added advantage of being something that can be picked out of a colorful crowd by the Secret Service and security personnel.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #3177 on: October 09, 2018, 10:24:34 pm »
She wore "mens clothes" to shove it up the  muslim men's a**  in  the ME.  Any woman wearing those clothes in the the ME would be beaten to within an inch of her life..maybe even killed in some areas.

@CatherineofAragon

Even the candy cane dress had a tie...nope...didn't like any of her outfits this trips.  So ... the whole Africa trip was a bust.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #3178 on: October 09, 2018, 11:38:03 pm »
Even the candy cane dress had a tie...nope...didn't like any of her outfits this trips.  So ... the whole Africa trip was a bust.

The trip wasn't a bust. The fashion-watching was. I think she had to dress that way because of the venue. JMO.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3179 on: October 15, 2018, 09:22:12 pm »
Pres. Trump and Melania observe area in FL devastated by hurricane Michael.  Love Melania's combat boots. She's ready folks!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3180 on: October 15, 2018, 09:24:42 pm »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3181 on: October 15, 2018, 11:52:00 pm »
Big talk about the hand clasp ....

« Reply #3182 on: October 15, 2018, 11:55:59 pm »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3183 on: October 15, 2018, 11:56:32 pm »

Fake news. MSNBC told us all that those two hate each other.

« Reply #3184 on: October 15, 2018, 11:59:34 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #3185 on: October 16, 2018, 02:50:08 am »

Lol...look at the twinkle in her eye...yeppers...she's not letting the press get the best of her.  Good for her!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3186 on: October 16, 2018, 02:53:59 am »
Lol...look at the twinkle in her eye...yeppers...she's not letting the press get the best of her.  Good for her!

Luv her to death!    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #3187 on: October 16, 2018, 01:09:59 pm »
Pres. Trump and Melania observe area in FL devastated by hurricane Michael.  Love Melania's combat boots. She's ready folks!

My granddaughter wears similar boots (with her school uniform no less) so they must be a thing. 
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3188 on: October 16, 2018, 09:27:34 pm »
My granddaughter wears similar boots (with her school uniform no less) so they must be a thing.

Much better than wearing stilettos to ground zero.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #3189 on: October 16, 2018, 09:54:42 pm »

My wife wears a similar pair when she is mucking out the horsebarn (that's shoveling horse sh*t for you city folks)

@ConstitutionRose

Online libertybele

« Reply #3190 on: October 27, 2018, 01:02:20 am »
Education Secretary Betsy DeVos and first lady Melania Trump at anti-bullying discussion.

FLOTUS looks classy in leather!!

Online libertybele

« Reply #3191 on: October 27, 2018, 01:04:25 am »
Pres. & Mrs. Trump @ opioid event at the White House.  Love the look for her; a sleek black sweater dress with red stilettos to match the President's tie, giving them a very sophisticated and 'in charge' look.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 01:07:07 am by libertybele »

Silver Pines

« Reply #3192 on: October 27, 2018, 10:54:41 am »
Pres. & Mrs. Trump @ opioid event at the White House.  Love the look for her; a sleek black sweater dress with red stilettos to match the President's tie, giving them a very sophisticated and 'in charge' look.

Love this. 

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3193 on: October 27, 2018, 05:01:00 pm »
Okay, I'm just going to say it; I'm so tired of every picture of her with her hands in loose fists.  I hope whoever told her to do that has already been fired.  It's unnatural looking and reminds me of how debaters/lawyers/politicians hold their hands during speeches and debates.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3194 on: October 27, 2018, 10:13:38 pm »
Okay, I'm just going to say it; I'm so tired of every picture of her with her hands in loose fists.  I hope whoever told her to do that has already been fired.  It's unnatural looking and reminds me of how debaters/lawyers/politicians hold their hands during speeches and debates.

Interesting that you point that out as it is something that I've not noticed.

Silver Pines

« Reply #3195 on: October 27, 2018, 10:23:16 pm »
Education Secretary Betsy DeVos and first lady Melania Trump at anti-bullying discussion.

FLOTUS looks classy in leather!!

@libertybele

I would do a lot for that jacket.  I wouldn't kill, but....wow.  I want it.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3196 on: October 27, 2018, 11:16:54 pm »
It looks natural enough to me, plus we're not seeing every waking moment - just a snapshot. It's not like she should hold her fingers out stiffly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3197 on: October 28, 2018, 12:23:06 am »
Interesting that you point that out as it is something that I've not noticed.

I don't know why it annoys me, but it does, maybe because they are like that in almost every picture of her that gets posted here.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3198 on: October 28, 2018, 12:24:25 am »
It looks natural enough to me, plus we're not seeing every waking moment - just a snapshot. It's not like she should hold her fingers out stiffly.

Of course not, out stiffly would be just as unnatural looking.  But most people I see do not hold their hands down to their sides in loose fists either.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3199 on: October 29, 2018, 01:16:34 am »
FLOTUS passing out candy to the kiddies.  I really like the color yellow on her and love this plaid coat.