Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419086 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #3025 on: August 24, 2018, 09:39:48 pm »
Leaving for Columbus this afternoon ---

« Reply #3026 on: August 24, 2018, 09:41:23 pm »

« Reply #3027 on: August 24, 2018, 09:48:33 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3028 on: August 24, 2018, 09:58:46 pm »

She is soooo stunning!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #3029 on: August 25, 2018, 08:08:15 pm »

I like the suit, but trying to figure out why she just doesn't put the suit jacket on? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3030 on: August 25, 2018, 08:40:31 pm »
I like the suit, but trying to figure out why she just doesn't put the suit jacket on?

Agreed. The short jacket worn that way looks stupid.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3031 on: August 25, 2018, 09:42:27 pm »
Because it's 400 degrees in DC right now and muggy?  And, she wants to wear a suit rather than just a blouse and skirt? 

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #3032 on: August 25, 2018, 10:01:54 pm »
Because it's 400 degrees in DC right now and muggy?  And, she wants to wear a suit rather than just a blouse and skirt?

She's FLOTUS.  I expect her to suck it up and wear the jacket from the House to the plane.  :laugh:

Or she could have one of her minions deliver it to the plane ahead of time.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3033 on: August 25, 2018, 11:23:22 pm »
She's FLOTUS.  I expect her to suck it up and wear the jacket from the House to the plane.  :laugh:

Or she could have one of her minions deliver it to the plane ahead of time.

Exactly.  She can't keep the darn jacket on for a half hour?  Secondly, she wore a longer sleeved-blouse; she could have worn a cami-type blouse with the jacket which would have been much cooler. No excuses!  22222frying pan

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #3034 on: August 26, 2018, 12:18:23 am »
Exactly.  She can't keep the darn jacket on for a half hour?  Secondly, she wore a longer sleeved-blouse; she could have worn a cami-type blouse with the jacket which would have been much cooler. No excuses! 

Since Melania's worn this suit before she might be trying to give it a different look @libertybele

Like she did with the second wearing of the gray dress.

« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 12:22:37 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Axeslinger

« Reply #3035 on: August 26, 2018, 12:26:00 am »
I’m not gonna lie...I don’t come to this thread very often....because  every time I do, I can FEEL my man brain cells dying.
***suicide***  :doa:
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." - Thomas Jefferson

« Reply #3036 on: August 26, 2018, 12:35:24 am »
I’m not gonna lie...I don’t come to this thread very often....because  every time I do, I can FEEL my man brain cells dying.
***suicide***  :doa:

Tough to argue with  88devil

Silver Pines

« Reply #3037 on: August 26, 2018, 01:48:03 am »
Since Melania's worn this suit before she might be trying to give it a different look @libertybele

Like she did with the second wearing of the gray dress.

There’s a video of Melania in the upper right photo going around Twitter.  It seems that’s a fake Melania stand-in.  Something nefarious has happened to the real FLOTUS.

Everybody’s crazy.  But I really love the pencil shape skirts on her.

Offline berdie

« Reply #3038 on: August 26, 2018, 03:37:46 am »

I will NEVER understand how this lady has the ability to walk on a lawn in spikes.

I am, and will remain impressed by that.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3039 on: August 27, 2018, 07:41:38 pm »
Meeting with Kenyan President today...  FLOTUS looks beautiful; I love the flowered skirt.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3040 on: August 27, 2018, 07:43:12 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #3041 on: August 27, 2018, 07:47:46 pm »

« Reply #3042 on: August 27, 2018, 10:57:01 pm »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3043 on: August 28, 2018, 01:46:12 pm »
JUST BEAUTIFUL!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #3044 on: August 28, 2018, 01:49:02 pm »
Exactly.  She can't keep the darn jacket on for a half hour?  Secondly, she wore a longer sleeved-blouse; she could have worn a cami-type blouse with the jacket which would have been much cooler. No excuses!  22222frying pan

I wear layers to work so I have the ability to adjust my clothing to varying conditions.  Since I work at client locations I never know what I am going to encounter.  Some places are hot and I am happy I can remove my long sleeved layer.  Some places are freezing and I am grateful for the long sleeved layer.  Sometimes I take off the long sleeved layer so I don't get it dirty.  Just depends.  Sometimes I wear the long sleeved layer just as she is wearing her jacket.  I need it on my back and neck but not on my arms.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 01:51:01 pm by ConstitutionRose »
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3045 on: August 29, 2018, 12:03:55 pm »
Apparently she didn't have time to change before she started digging in the dirt!  Looks like she can do just about anything in her stilettos.  :rolling:

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 12:04:55 pm by libertybele »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3046 on: August 29, 2018, 12:17:58 pm »
Apparently she didn't have time to change before she started digging in the dirt!  Looks like she can do just about anything in her stilettos.  :rolling:

Kinky. I like it. Best First Lady EVER!!!!

Offline Millee

Offline verga

« Reply #3048 on: August 29, 2018, 03:16:22 pm »
Thank God not "Boob belt"!
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3049 on: September 02, 2018, 08:39:29 am »
I like that black dress.

Flotus is beautiful.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️