Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419077 times)

Online libertybele

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #3000 on: July 27, 2018, 10:25:04 pm »
Absolutely LOVE the yellow shoes and purse!  She is one classy looking lady!!!

Melania Trump dons tight jeans and a simple button-down as she and Donald head to Bedminster - but spruces up the look with a HUGE $2,600 Burberry bag and yellow heels!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3001 on: July 28, 2018, 12:54:17 am »
Great pic of the shoes! 

« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:07:12 am by Mod5 »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

« Reply #3002 on: July 28, 2018, 11:03:32 am »
Absolutely LOVE the yellow shoes and purse!  She is one classy looking lady!!!

Melania Trump dons tight jeans and a simple button-down as she and Donald head to Bedminster - but spruces up the look with a HUGE $2,600 Burberry bag and yellow heels!

@libertybele

That’s a fantastic look.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3003 on: August 08, 2018, 09:21:41 pm »
Melania accompanies POTUS to a business dinner last night. She recycles a pink printed lace shift that she wore to a rally in 2017.  However this time there is mention of her thickly applied make up.

"The pink lace shift dress, which also featured hints of blue white and yellow, was a smart choice alongside a sea of navy and black suits.

It was also a perfect compliment to Melania’s glowing, tanned skin.

Melania’s dress is by Monique Lhuillier and retails at $539 (£463). She previously wore it in Youngstown, Ohio during a rally in 2017.

She also wore heavy makeup for the event, which helped her stand out.

Close up photos show her intense purple and copper eyeshadow look.

Her eyebrows were filled in thickly with brown pencil to accentuate her eyes."

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 09:23:52 pm by libertybele »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3004 on: August 08, 2018, 09:30:04 pm »
Ivanka was there last evening, too.  This child needs to keep her hair down ...

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 09:35:24 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

« Reply #3005 on: August 08, 2018, 10:42:48 pm »
Ivanka was there last evening, too.  This child needs to keep her hair down ...

She needs to do more than that.  Her dress is downright ugly!  It appears she has a thin red ribbon on her wrist.  Any ideas what that is symbolic of?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3006 on: August 08, 2018, 11:04:12 pm »
She needs to do more than that.  Her dress is downright ugly!  It appears she has a thin red ribbon on her wrist.  Any ideas what that is symbolic of?

It's a Kabbalah thing.

Silver Pines

« Reply #3007 on: August 08, 2018, 11:45:19 pm »
Melania accompanies POTUS to a business dinner last night. She recycles a pink printed lace shift that she wore to a rally in 2017.  However this time there is mention of her thickly applied make up.

"The pink lace shift dress, which also featured hints of blue white and yellow, was a smart choice alongside a sea of navy and black suits.

It was also a perfect compliment to Melania’s glowing, tanned skin.

Melania’s dress is by Monique Lhuillier and retails at $539 (£463). She previously wore it in Youngstown, Ohio during a rally in 2017.

She also wore heavy makeup for the event, which helped her stand out.

Close up photos show her intense purple and copper eyeshadow look.

Her eyebrows were filled in thickly with brown pencil to accentuate her eyes."

"Heavy makeup" 

"Filled in thickly"

Pffft, so she knows good brows are important.  At least she doesn't need a wig like Michelle.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3008 on: August 08, 2018, 11:56:09 pm »

"Heavy makeup" 

"Filled in thickly"

Pffft, so she knows good brows are important.  At least she doesn't need a wig like Michelle.

If she's wearing a wig, she really needs to request a refund.  I'm guessing Halloween maybe?

« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 11:56:58 pm by libertybele »

Online libertybele

« Reply #3009 on: August 09, 2018, 12:02:22 am »
...and let's not forget Bammy himself.  He missed it by not wearing earrings!

« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 12:03:05 am by libertybele »

Silver Pines

« Reply #3010 on: August 09, 2018, 12:40:06 am »
If she's wearing a wig, she really needs to request a refund.  I'm guessing Halloween maybe?

Lol, what is that thing?  And look at HER eyes, did the media make snarky remarks about her eyeliner extending halfway to her ears?

Silver Pines

« Reply #3011 on: August 09, 2018, 12:40:25 am »

Classic, lmao.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #3012 on: August 09, 2018, 02:40:46 am »

He and Erdy look fabulous!

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3013 on: August 09, 2018, 02:46:03 am »

There are defined rules on this thread about posting vile and disgusting things like that. How dare you break them.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3014 on: August 09, 2018, 04:13:58 am »
There are defined rules on this thread about posting vile and disgusting things like that. How dare you break them.

But ... it could always be so much worse ....  :rolling:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3015 on: August 09, 2018, 04:17:17 am »
But ... it could always be so much worse ....  :rolling:

Your a disgusting terrible person. I'm starting a petition to have you banned for life.

Would you like to sign it?

Online libertybele

« Reply #3016 on: August 09, 2018, 08:13:29 pm »
Your a disgusting terrible person. I'm starting a petition to have you banned for life.

Would you like to sign it?

Ok...I won't post pictures of Michael.  Unless provoked. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #3017 on: August 12, 2018, 11:15:25 pm »
FLOTUS recycles another dress for the Tim Cook (Apple CEO) dinner.  It's not one of my favorites, nor one of my least favorites.  She looks put together and she's smiling. 

« Reply #3018 on: August 20, 2018, 12:58:57 am »
Leaving Bedminster today ... (they've got that "vacay's over" look.   :laugh:

« Reply #3019 on: August 20, 2018, 01:04:24 am »

Online libertybele

« Reply #3020 on: August 20, 2018, 12:08:46 pm »
Ha! :)  Beat me to it ... another pic descending the plane. FLOTUS looks great.  But a turtlneck in August?  Living in FL I forget that weather is turning cooler -- we're still reaching the high 80's/90's here.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2018, 12:09:32 pm by libertybele »

Silver Pines

« Reply #3021 on: August 20, 2018, 12:26:40 pm »
Ha! :)  Beat me to it ... another pic descending the plane. FLOTUS looks great.  But a turtlneck in August?  Living in FL I forget that weather is turning cooler -- we're still reaching the high 80's/90's here.

@libertybele

It’s 80s here in Virginia and probably in DC too, and might be well into September.  It could be that the A/C on Air Force One is kept cranked.  We do it here and I wear long sleeves inside all summer.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3022 on: August 20, 2018, 12:54:57 pm »
She.  Looks good in green
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Silver Pines

« Reply #3023 on: August 20, 2018, 01:51:56 pm »
She.  Looks good in green

@Freya

Definitely.  I love that she wears it often.

Silver Pines

« Reply #3024 on: August 20, 2018, 02:00:04 pm »
My lousy internet isn’t working, and the Imgur mobile app won’t let me post to TBR, so I can’t get a pic right now.  But if anyone wants to check Bret Baier’s Twitter, he has photos of Melania’s sneakers, which are color-coordinated with her sweater.