Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419042 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #2975 on: July 18, 2018, 02:05:52 am »
He wants to be the ball.

Soccer too it?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2976 on: July 18, 2018, 02:24:49 am »
Soccer too it?

I am hesitant to answer more fully for fear I may be shown a red card.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2977 on: July 18, 2018, 02:36:30 am »
Yes...this is what most of us wear...

Yeah, and look how far that got you guys.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2978 on: July 18, 2018, 02:30:08 pm »
Yeah, and look how far that got you guys.

Lol ... and here I thought wearing flip-flops and shorts in Florida's 90+ degree heat was the problem!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2979 on: July 18, 2018, 02:37:58 pm »
Lol ... and here I thought wearing flip-flops and shorts in Florida's 90+ degree heat was the problem!

I don't give a shit if you are living on a lava flow in Hawaii.......flip flops are never good.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2980 on: July 18, 2018, 02:46:56 pm »
I don't give a shit if you are living on a lava flow in Hawaii.......flip flops are never good.

Well, not on a lava flow, duh.  They would melt.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2981 on: July 18, 2018, 02:55:59 pm »

Frank, I live on the water... so what exactly do you think most of the people around here wear?  What kind of shoes do you wear to the beach ... I wear either flip-flops or bare feet as do most around here.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2982 on: July 18, 2018, 03:59:12 pm »
Frank, I live on the water... so what exactly do you think most of the people around here wear?  What kind of shoes do you wear to the beach ... I wear either flip-flops or bare feet as do most around here.

He's from up north.  He wear socks with sandals and shorts with his glowing white legs hanging out when he goes to the beach.  And you just know he's the type to have his binoculars so he can "nature watch".

Online libertybele

« Reply #2983 on: July 18, 2018, 04:04:30 pm »
He's from up north.  He wear socks with sandals and shorts with his glowing white legs hanging out when he goes to the beach.  And you just know he's the type to have his binoculars so he can "nature watch".

888high58888   :silly: 

Online libertybele

« Reply #2984 on: July 20, 2018, 01:16:20 pm »
President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump, leave the White House as they travel to to Andrews Air Force Base to pay their respects to the family of fallen.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 08:03:11 pm by Mod5 »

Online libertybele

« Reply #2985 on: July 20, 2018, 09:58:24 pm »
FLOTUS @ Microsoft.

« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 09:59:11 pm by libertybele »

Online libertybele

« Reply #2986 on: July 21, 2018, 06:59:18 pm »
By the way, Melania's Birkin bag collection is estimated to be around $114k!

https://www.instyle.com/news/melania-trump-hermes-birkin-collection-cost#3350077

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2987 on: July 23, 2018, 06:03:43 pm »
Returning to a windy Washington last evening--

« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 11:37:40 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

« Reply #2988 on: July 24, 2018, 01:35:30 am »
Returning to a windy Washington last evening--

I like the dress, but I think she should have worn red or white stilettos with it to give it a bit of a pop.  If I recall she has a pair of blue and white stripe or blue and white check stilettos that would have been perfect.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2989 on: July 24, 2018, 11:49:47 am »
I like the dress, but I think she should have worn red or white stilettos with it to give it a bit of a pop.  If I recall she has a pair of blue and white stripe or blue and white check stilettos that would have been perfect.

@libertybele

Oh, gawd no, she did great here.  Not everything has to pop / be bright.  The cut of the dress is tailored and sophisticated...dark pumps are just right.

This is one of my favorite looks so far.

« Reply #2990 on: July 24, 2018, 10:55:25 pm »
Melania recycles  ^-^  Today arriving in Nashville:

(I love the dress without the coat ... )

« Reply #2991 on: July 24, 2018, 11:14:48 pm »
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
First Lady Melania Trump made a quick stop in Nashville to visit Vanderbilt Children's Hospital on Tuesday.

The visit was part of her "Be Best" campaign, an initiative focusing on the major issues children face today.

Mrs. Trump arrived in Nashville just before 2 p.m. and headed straight to Vanderbilt to participate in a roundtable discussion about neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS), a disease in newborn infants when their mother takes drugs like heroin, codeine, oxycodone, methadone or buprenorphine while pregnant.   

After the panel, She toured Vanderbilt's neonatal intensive care unit and met with patients and their families.

http://www.wbrc.com/story/38708858/first-lady-melania-trump-to-visit-vanderbilt-childrens-hospital-in-nashville

« Reply #2992 on: July 24, 2018, 11:15:49 pm »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2993 on: July 24, 2018, 11:41:25 pm »

And also with the white shoes and belt.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2994 on: July 24, 2018, 11:47:51 pm »

I like to see her in just the white shoes and belt.

« Reply #2995 on: July 24, 2018, 11:49:19 pm »

Agree!!   ^-^

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2996 on: July 25, 2018, 12:04:47 am »
I like to see her in just the white shoes and belt.

****slapping
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #2997 on: July 25, 2018, 06:33:07 pm »

Good catch.  I didn't remember the dress; probably because I didn't like the red with it.  But I do love the dress without the jacket.  I love it with the white belt and white stilettos.  Beautiful FLOTUS!

Online libertybele

« Reply #2998 on: July 25, 2018, 06:38:47 pm »
I love pictures of Melania with children. 

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2999 on: July 26, 2018, 03:49:53 pm »
I love pictures of Melania with children. 

Adults seem to be having all the fun.

Kid doesn't seem too impressed. 

:laugh:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn