Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419035 times)

Offline RoosGirl

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #2775 on: July 01, 2018, 06:02:16 pm »
@RoosGirl

I was gonna say, cute, but if you see somebody wearing it, do a fashion intervention.

If I see someone wearing that it probably means I'm in a mental institution and have more problems than worrying about a fashion intervention.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #2776 on: July 01, 2018, 06:11:59 pm »
Melania's mom is behind her ...

FLOTUS looking very good and happy, nice to see, I like her choice of pants!

Silver Pines

« Reply #2777 on: July 01, 2018, 06:12:08 pm »
If I see someone wearing that it probably means I'm in a mental institution and have more problems than worrying about a fashion intervention.

@RoosGirl

Not gonna argue.

An institution, or a nursing home, maybe...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2778 on: July 01, 2018, 11:50:48 pm »
Departing Bedminster -- FLOTUS pretty in pink!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2779 on: July 01, 2018, 11:53:25 pm »
Departing Bedminster -- FLOTUS pretty in pink!

I don't do pink, so I'm reserving judgment.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2780 on: July 04, 2018, 12:09:14 am »
FLOTUS next stop:  London to visit the Queen.  It should be interesting. I wonder if she will wear one of those outlandish hats?

MELANIA TRUMP is coming to London this month with her husband Donald Trump. Their lavish itinerary has been revealed, including palace dinners and meetings with the Queen.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/983342/Melania-Trump-Donald-Trump-news-latest-London-visit

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2781 on: July 04, 2018, 12:44:27 am »
FLOTUS next stop:  London to visit the Queen.  It should be interesting. I wonder if she will wear one of those outlandish hats?

MELANIA TRUMP is coming to London this month with her husband Donald Trump. Their lavish itinerary has been revealed, including palace dinners and meetings with the Queen.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/life/983342/Melania-Trump-Donald-Trump-news-latest-London-visit

@libertybele

Oh, this is gonna be good!  Meghan will be put in the shade. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2782 on: July 05, 2018, 12:11:10 pm »
@libertybele

Oh, this is gonna be good!  Meghan will be put in the shade.

Yes indeed!  I'm so sick of reading the Meghan Markle headlines.  IMHO she's a bit homely and they're trying to make her out to be some kind of beauty and fashion sensation.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2783 on: July 05, 2018, 01:02:32 pm »
Yes indeed!  I'm so sick of reading the Meghan Markle headlines.  IMHO she's a bit homely and they're trying to make her out to be some kind of beauty and fashion sensation.
:thumbsup:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2784 on: July 05, 2018, 02:10:29 pm »

Hey @Freya   ---  Mark the calendar--big doings in London coming up.   ^-^

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2785 on: July 05, 2018, 02:14:14 pm »
Hey @Freya   ---  Mark the calendar--big doings in London coming up.   ^-^

Wow!

Ping @CatherineofAragon

I like the Queen. I noticed that prince Charles did the latest knighthoods  I hope she’s ok.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 02:14:49 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2786 on: July 05, 2018, 07:15:51 pm »
FLOTUS on 4th of July.  Not sure I like the big huge thick red sash, nor do I like the extra length on the dress itself. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2787 on: July 05, 2018, 07:17:46 pm »
I think our President and First Lady always look very well coordinated with each other.

« Reply #2788 on: July 05, 2018, 07:29:48 pm »
FLOTUS on 4th of July.  Not sure I like the big huge thick red sash, nor do I like the extra length on the dress itself. 

The dress took her from the picnic through the evening meet and greet with "dignitaries". So the style makes sense to me. 

But, it's gingham ... one likes gingham or one doesn't, there's very little in between.  Me?  I do not like gingham. So for me the wrap design, the length, the red flats and the red bow were the best parts of the outfit.   The gingham --- nah.  ^-^    I'd like to see the exact outfit in blue denim rather than gingham.  Or a solid red with a blue sash.  I just hate the gingham.  --- And I agree, I'd have brought the hem up an inch at least, maybe two. 

@libertybele

« Reply #2789 on: July 05, 2018, 07:31:03 pm »
I think our President and First Lady always look very well coordinated with each other.

I've noticed that, too.   ^-^

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2790 on: July 05, 2018, 08:08:56 pm »
It looks like a morning or house robe..if it was shorter maybe it would look better...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

« Reply #2791 on: July 06, 2018, 12:30:39 am »
Wow!

Ping @CatherineofAragon

I like the Queen. I noticed that prince Charles did the latest knighthoods  I hope she’s ok.

@Freya

She's fine, up and about.  I really need to snag some of the pics from the Instagram royalty accounts.  Meghan and Harry share one with William and Kate.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2792 on: July 06, 2018, 01:32:50 pm »
It looks like a morning or house robe..if it was shorter maybe it would look better...

Agreed. What's with the bow?  Yes, a splotch of red for the 4th, but it's hideous.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2793 on: July 06, 2018, 01:36:30 pm »
The dress took her from the picnic through the evening meet and greet with "dignitaries". So the style makes sense to me. 

But, it's gingham ... one likes gingham or one doesn't, there's very little in between.  Me?  I do not like gingham. So for me the wrap design, the length, the red flats and the red bow were the best parts of the outfit.   The gingham --- nah.  ^-^    I'd like to see the exact outfit in blue denim rather than gingham.  Or a solid red with a blue sash.  I just hate the gingham.  --- And I agree, I'd have brought the hem up an inch at least, maybe two. 

@libertybele

I don't mind the gingham fabric, but it doesn't look as 'tailored' as she normally looks.  Agreed, a nice tailored fitting denim with a nicer red belt would have been better.  Looks like a dress train in back??

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2794 on: July 06, 2018, 01:41:49 pm »
I don't mind the gingham fabric, but it doesn't look as 'tailored' as she normally looks.  Agreed, a nice tailored fitting denim with a nicer red belt would have been better.  Looks like a dress train in back??

It is, however, extremely sexy, with that "unwrappable" look.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2795 on: July 06, 2018, 01:43:42 pm »
It is, however, extremely sexy, with that "unwrappable" look.

That was the perspective we were missing. 

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2796 on: July 06, 2018, 02:53:07 pm »
That was the perspective we were missing.

I’m going to respectfully disagree

It looks like a bathrobe to me. It’s the first thing she’s worn I don’t like. Sash should be slimmer maybe?

Oh well. I wore my Marlon Bundo T-shirt on the 4th so I’m no fashion guru myself.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 02:56:01 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2797 on: July 06, 2018, 07:22:46 pm »
I’m going to respectfully disagree

It looks like a bathrobe to me. It’s the first thing she’s worn I don’t like. Sash should be slimmer maybe?

Oh well. I wore my Marlon Bundo T-shirt on the 4th so I’m no fashion guru myself.

Yes the dress itself was ill-fitting and the sash definitely should have been slimmer. 

@Freya, @Right_in_Virginia -- patiently waiting to see what she wears to visit the Queen.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2798 on: July 06, 2018, 08:00:14 pm »
I think she's a red belt in krav maga now so she doesn't end back up in the hospital because of domestic abuse.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2799 on: July 06, 2018, 08:21:01 pm »
I think she's a red belt in krav maga now so she doesn't end back up in the hospital because of domestic abuse.

*grabs popcorn*

Commence the festivities!