Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419070 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #2450 on: March 18, 2018, 11:39:51 am »

Is the so-called 'leopard print' embossed....or is it an optical illusion?    ^-^
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 11:40:18 am by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #2451 on: March 19, 2018, 03:01:45 am »

Is the so-called 'leopard print' embossed....or is it an optical illusion?    ^-^

Well, funny you should ask, because I wondered the same thing.  I think it may be velvet print on top of silk?

"The Nieman Marcus website described the mid-length sleeveless dress as “silk blend, leopard print jacquard.” The dress retails for $1,595. It was designed by the New York-based designer Brandon Maxwell. She finished off the outfit with a pair of snakeskin heels."

https://www.irishcentral.com/culture/entertainment/melania-trump-patricks-day-green-dress
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2452 on: March 20, 2018, 11:18:59 am »
Absolutely love the navy coat and boots.  Great look for our FLOTUS!!

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 11:25:21 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2453 on: March 20, 2018, 11:23:35 am »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2454 on: March 20, 2018, 12:09:20 pm »
Probably won't read much about this because there's no opportunity to ridicule the POTUS.  Melania's heel got caught in the lawn, she stumbled, but the Donald caught her.   ^-^

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 12:21:29 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

« Reply #2455 on: March 20, 2018, 12:25:37 pm »
Yes, I saw the reports/pic of where she stumbled and I immediately felt that the MSM focused on the stumble as a comparison to Clinton stumbling.  The pictures of her after/before the stumble are absolutely beautiful and they could have left the report and picture of the stumble out. 

I'm glad that the two are showing an open sign of affection towards one another (a rarity). One of my first thoughts on this is perhaps she's pregnant?  I know she is up in years, but it's still a possibility.

Also, the interview with Stormy is coming up, which will be interesting in itself, but I'm wondering how the Trumps are going to handle it and if they will make public statements.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 12:31:22 pm by libertybele »

« Reply #2456 on: March 20, 2018, 12:31:50 pm »
Jump to 3:53 for more PDA @libertybele .... and I agree, it's nice to see.   ^-^

! No longer available

Online libertybele

« Reply #2457 on: March 20, 2018, 12:38:01 pm »
Good picture also @RIV.  She's almost laughing and he looks serious, but she's glowing!

« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 12:39:20 pm by libertybele »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2458 on: March 20, 2018, 03:27:58 pm »

Donald Trump pushes wife, making her stumble and almost fall.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2459 on: March 20, 2018, 03:42:57 pm »

Cool thing about this pic? She is naked under the coat.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2460 on: March 20, 2018, 04:55:56 pm »
Cool thing about this pic? She is naked under the coat.

Thank God he isn't.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2461 on: March 20, 2018, 05:51:54 pm »
Donald Trump pushes wife, making her stumble and almost fall.

Nah, if anyone should be pushing anyone it's Melania pushing 'The Donald' for his affair with Stormy!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2462 on: March 21, 2018, 04:06:28 pm »
Nah, if anyone should be pushing anyone it's Melania pushing 'The Donald' for his affair with Stormy!
As was pointed out when Hillary 'stood by her man', she can always choose to be another divorcee, why quit her day job (FLOTUS)?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #2463 on: March 21, 2018, 08:39:45 pm »
Anti-cyberbullying roundtable yesterday.

The belt ...

The power handshake (and one shoe)  ...

The power shoes in motion ...

At the helm    ^-^

Online libertybele

« Reply #2464 on: March 21, 2018, 08:47:36 pm »
Great pics RIV!! The shoes, the shoes, the shoes make the outfit.  (Yeppers, when I worked in the business world, I had a pair of fuchsia heels that I loved)  I love her in a more 'tailored look' and glad to see her without puffy sleeves lately.  The suit and the fuchsia colored blouse compliment her well.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2465 on: March 22, 2018, 03:43:42 am »
Fuchsia shoes! Great idea for Easter/Passover new clothes.

Thanks!!!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2466 on: March 22, 2018, 03:58:52 am »
Fuchsia shoes! Great idea for Easter/Passover new clothes.

Thanks!!!

Fuchsia isn't a Passover color. Red and white symbolizing the slaughtered lamb are.

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2467 on: March 22, 2018, 01:11:10 pm »
Fuchsia isn't a Passover color. Red and white symbolizing the slaughtered lamb are.

I got a blue and white outfit. I know fuchsia shoes would clash but but the heck. I'll never make Mr Blackwell's list , right?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2468 on: March 22, 2018, 01:30:59 pm »
I got a blue and white outfit. I know fuchsia shoes would clash but but the heck. I'll never make Mr Blackwell's list , right?

Fuchsia has a lot of blue in it, so it should complement the blue. 

Offline Gefn

• Cat Mod
« Reply #2469 on: March 23, 2018, 12:48:22 am »
Fuchsia has a lot of blue in it, so it should complement the blue.

Thanks @Sanguine

Online libertybele

« Reply #2470 on: March 23, 2018, 01:28:16 am »
Thank God he isn't.

Gee Roos ... that was a visual I really didn't need!   :silly:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2471 on: March 23, 2018, 01:31:09 am »

Actually, I bet ya fuchsia shoes would be fine; tie all in together with a scarf with blue, white and fuschsia.  Even if you don't find a scarf; it'll still look great.

« Reply #2472 on: March 24, 2018, 12:05:02 am »
International Women of Courage Awards today ...

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2473 on: March 24, 2018, 12:14:29 am »
Ugh, pukey pink.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2474 on: March 24, 2018, 12:45:17 am »
Ugh, pukey pink.

Agreed. I know the media reported the pantsuit as pink, but it looks more peachy and with it a yellow or gold top.  The colors are hideous; either that or the lighting was off.  If she would have worn the suit with an ivory or white top it would have been beautiful as the material of the suit is really nice looking.