Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419384 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #2350 on: January 14, 2018, 02:21:50 pm »
Hilarious ... now the designer (who declined before) for Michael said he'd work with FLOTUS, Melania.  Good Lord, I hope she has more sense than to work with him. He claims he had Michael looking feminine and strong; I've got news for him, he may have tried to cover up her masculine side, but he failed in many cases.

Designer for Michelle Obama would work with Melania Trump

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/13/designer-for-michelle-obama-would-work-with-melania-trump/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2351 on: January 14, 2018, 02:51:51 pm »
Hilarious ... now the designer (who declined before) for Michael said he'd work with FLOTUS, Melania.  Good Lord, I hope she has more sense than to work with him. He claims he had Michael looking feminine and strong; I've got news for him, he may have tried to cover up her masculine side, but he failed in many cases.

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/13/designer-for-michelle-obama-would-work-with-melania-trump/

“Would work with Melania Trump”....yeah, I guess you would NOW.  Please don’t let give this person an opportunity.

Can someone point out Michelle Obama’s feminine side to me, please?  I’m missing it.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2352 on: January 14, 2018, 02:55:20 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2353 on: January 14, 2018, 03:56:10 pm »

Now I want cowbell. I'm getting my Blue Oyster CD....
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2354 on: January 15, 2018, 02:24:56 am »

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2355 on: January 16, 2018, 01:08:58 pm »
Coming back to DC after weekend trip at Mar-a-Lago.  The back of the coat appears to be a solid peach or tan color.  With color block in front and solid back; it looks somewhat unusual.  I like it though.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 01:11:46 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2356 on: January 20, 2018, 02:50:09 am »
A compilation of Melania's shoes...38 times our FLOTUS has worn Louboutin's:

http://footwearnews.com/gallery/first-lady-melania-trump-christian-louboutin-shoes-2017-photos/
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 02:53:29 am by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2357 on: January 25, 2018, 07:09:18 pm »
Not the best pic, but FLOTUS opted to visit the Holocaust museum in lieu of going to Davos with the Pres.  No puffy sleeves, nice sleek look; perhaps a tweed knit?

« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 07:10:10 pm by libertybele »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2358 on: January 31, 2018, 04:33:48 am »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2359 on: January 31, 2018, 04:34:41 am »

« Reply #2360 on: January 31, 2018, 04:34:54 am »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2361 on: January 31, 2018, 04:40:24 am »
People are talking about the suit having some hidden meaning.  Does the capri length mean she's wading through BS?

« Reply #2362 on: January 31, 2018, 04:42:33 am »
(The shoes   :laugh:  )

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2363 on: January 31, 2018, 05:38:16 am »

Absolutely gorgeous!  I love the silk blouse and matching silk lapel.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2364 on: January 31, 2018, 05:40:17 am »
People are talking about the suit having some hidden meaning.  Does the capri length mean she's wading through BS?

Ya, I read that.  Some kind of crap about coming separate from her husband and the it went on to some comparison to feminism and Clinton ... blah...blah..blah

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2365 on: January 31, 2018, 06:36:18 am »

Stop reading Cosmo.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2366 on: January 31, 2018, 06:36:38 am »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2367 on: January 31, 2018, 12:09:48 pm »
Stop reading Cosmo.

I don't read Cosmo!  It was in Redbook.

« Reply #2368 on: February 03, 2018, 01:51:48 pm »
Arriving in Palm Beach last evening

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #2369 on: February 03, 2018, 02:06:44 pm »
My feet cringe every time I see her highheels. They certainly are glam, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2370 on: February 03, 2018, 02:26:18 pm »

I know..never could wear that high of a heel...wish I could.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2371 on: February 03, 2018, 02:41:10 pm »

Me too. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2372 on: February 04, 2018, 12:47:12 am »
I like the coordinated look for the Trumps.  I think this is the first time I've seen Melania in blue jeans.  She looks comfortable and chic ... and yes ... how in the world does she wear those shoes?  This look is so much more becoming on her than the recent 'puffy sleeve' outfits.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2373 on: February 04, 2018, 12:52:29 am »
Arriving in Palm Beach last evening

Melania is wearing a cherry red cashmere Maison Ullens travel coat, worn off the shoulders, with a Gucci tote bag and the iconic soles of her Christian Louboutin pumps.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2374 on: February 04, 2018, 09:29:07 pm »
@Sanguine  @mystery-ak @Frank Cannon @mountaineer

My bet is she walks like a skid row bum if she wears "flat" shoes.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 09:31:42 pm by bigheadfred »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley