Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419056 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #2275 on: December 26, 2017, 02:18:33 pm »
@bigheadfred 

Well, I see that the Christmas season has brought out more of the inner you.  You have passed well beyond snarky into mean and ugly.   Wow. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2276 on: December 26, 2017, 02:26:03 pm »
Well, I see that the Christmas season has brought out more of the inner you.  You have passed well beyond snarky into mean and ugly.   Wow.

@Sanguine   :bighug:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2277 on: December 26, 2017, 02:38:18 pm »
Here's the only picture of the red lace dress Melania wore in the video with the President sending Christmas good wishes.

It looks really pretty ...  (it's from Eric Trump's twitter account)

The son looks like he is on his way to take over the Nakatomi building with Alan Rickman....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2278 on: December 26, 2017, 02:44:38 pm »

IMO, the mean and ugly moniker goes to the poster(s) who feel compelled to pull a driveby....slowing down beside a nice group of people sharing/discussing Melania Trump...and flinging what amounts to be...'Poop'. 

Then we all share a laugh as they attempt to leave rubber in their Honda Civics, outfitted with 200 lb rear stabilizer. 

We guess that's to keep them 'grounded'   :shrug:

I see two reasons.  1) They do it only to get a rise out of people.  2) It's a scorpion/frog thingy.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2279 on: December 26, 2017, 02:45:25 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2280 on: December 26, 2017, 02:45:54 pm »
The son looks like he is on his way to take over the Nakatomi building with Alan Rickman....

ROFL!!!   :laugh:

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2281 on: December 26, 2017, 02:53:04 pm »
IMO, the mean and ugly moniker goes to the poster(s) who feel compelled to pull a driveby....slowing down beside a nice group of people sharing/discussing Melania Trump...and flinging what amounts to be...'Poop'. 

Then we all share a laugh as they attempt to leave rubber in their Honda Civics, outfitted with 200 lb rear stabilizer. 

I see two reasons.  1) They do it only to get a rise out of people.  2) It's a scorpion/frog thingy.

3) They do it for their own amusement.

By the way, I couldn't see the shoes she was wearing with the outfit in the picture you posted.  Do you have a better pic?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2282 on: December 26, 2017, 03:02:27 pm »

For once we agree.  I have no idea why she would post what she did, particularly in this thread.  WTH?

« Reply #2283 on: December 26, 2017, 03:09:27 pm »
You're not helping yourself, RIV.

I wasn't trying to @Sanguine

Offline Mod1

« Reply #2284 on: December 26, 2017, 03:12:15 pm »
Cleanup on Aisle 2. 

Stick to the topic and do not insult other members. 
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 03:12:58 pm by Mod1 »

« Reply #2285 on: December 26, 2017, 03:12:32 pm »
<Cut it out or go talk to yourself for a while.>
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 03:14:42 pm by Mod1 »

Silver Pines

« Reply #2286 on: December 26, 2017, 03:23:55 pm »
Our FLOTUS @ 'Toys for Tots'.  I love the entire outfit and she looks absolutely so happy to be around the children!

This outfit shoots to the top of my favorites list.  And she’s wearing green again, which I love.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2287 on: December 26, 2017, 03:26:17 pm »
@driftdiver Heck yeah.  You ever seen a goat's eye up close?  Who wouldn't want to have eyes like that?!

@RoosGirl

Come on, you know how it works.  Anything short of total praise for an attractive woman means you’re jealous.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2288 on: December 26, 2017, 03:28:48 pm »

@Frank Cannon

lol

Give me that green dress, though.  Women, red is not the only color for Christmas!

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2289 on: December 26, 2017, 03:34:58 pm »
@RoosGirl

Come on, you know how it works.  Anything short of total praise for an attractive woman means you’re jealous.

Oh hell, I was just being silly with (another) picture that didn't have anything to do with fashion on the fashion thread.  I do like the matching shoes on the ladies in the family picture though.  ^-^

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2290 on: December 26, 2017, 03:36:10 pm »
I do like the red lace dress!

Silver Pines

« Reply #2291 on: December 26, 2017, 03:54:14 pm »
Oh hell, I was just being silly with (another) picture that didn't have anything to do with fashion on the fashion thread.  I do like the matching shoes on the ladies in the family picture though.  ^-^

@RoosGirl

Yeah, we need Sgt. Hulka from Stripes to patrol these threads.

I had to go back to check the shoes.  Very nice.  I love a nude pump.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2292 on: December 26, 2017, 03:55:02 pm »
I do like the red lace dress!

@Sanguine

It’s beautiful, no doubt about it.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2293 on: December 26, 2017, 09:55:32 pm »
FLOTUS looks beautiful in red ... the shoes she's worn before and I absolutely love them!

« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 09:56:38 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Silver Pines

« Reply #2294 on: December 26, 2017, 10:05:18 pm »
FLOTUS looks beautiful in red ... the shoes she's worn before and I absolutely love them!

Beautiful shoes, but I think they’re too summery looking for this time of year. 

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2295 on: December 26, 2017, 10:12:05 pm »

I just reported you to the Mods for being boring.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2296 on: December 27, 2017, 07:08:05 pm »

Agreed, I think that they are a little on the 'summery' side as well; black suede or red leather would have been more appropriate for this time of year.  Still love the shoes themselves.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2297 on: December 27, 2017, 07:13:45 pm »
No way, she can totally pull the shoes off, especially if she's in Florida.  We don't do that whole "season" thing down here.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #2298 on: December 27, 2017, 08:46:22 pm »
@RoosGirl
You can see clearly, in her right eye, that she is of the reptilian variety of alien.  Or maybe a goat, which, IDK, probably means she's satan or as the case may be satan's bride.   :laugh:

Aha!  Do you have any shape-shifting vids of the FLOTUS?   

(Just kidding, of course. I actually believe Melania Trump is probably a very nice lady.)

Online libertybele

« Reply #2299 on: January 01, 2018, 05:43:01 am »
Happy New Year 2018!!  Trumps @ Mar A Lago -- Not a fan of Melania's dress -- again -- what's with the 'flouncy' sleeves?  Dress looks like a shortened Japanese kimono.

Ready to ring in the new year, Melania Trump joined her husband President Trump and son Barron at Mar-A-Lago and she was dressed to impress in a sparkly creation.

Her dress is  by Erdem and with the glistening sequins, flirty pink hue and colorful embroidered floral pattern, it was just right for the occasion.

The high neckline, puffy sleeves and tea length created an air of modesty around the look and with the fitted silhouette, it hugged Melania's figure just right.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5225637/The-Trumps-arrive-swanky-Mar-Lago-New-Years-Eve-bash.html#ixzz52uULZIPI
« Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 06:04:30 am by libertybele »