Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419108 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #2175 on: November 24, 2017, 06:06:56 pm »

Validity accepted. But not so refreshing.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #2176 on: November 24, 2017, 06:35:37 pm »
Validity accepted. But not so refreshing.

I have a picnic tablecloth in that exact print.  Keep it in the camping gear.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2177 on: November 24, 2017, 06:40:56 pm »

I just notified the Mods to have you banned from the site. You know damn well there is no polluting this thread with pictures of that fat assed hobo.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2178 on: November 24, 2017, 07:58:46 pm »
I'm looking at your avatar and laughing laughing laughing....you should couch your words there...they kind of leave you hanging...out there....hahahahaha

LOL. That was my Halloween avatar and no one noticed, but I thought it was exceedingly funny. I'm glad your sense of humor finally caught up. ;P

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2179 on: November 27, 2017, 03:21:58 pm »
Arriving back at the WH last night:

Online libertybele

« Reply #2180 on: November 27, 2017, 06:09:29 pm »
Arriving back at the WH last night:

What a great pic and again ... love her boots.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 06:20:13 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2181 on: November 27, 2017, 06:21:15 pm »
Melania unveils first Trump Christmas at the White House...yes...she looks like an angel!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2182 on: November 27, 2017, 06:25:58 pm »
Only pics I can find of the shoes are photographed by Getty .... they are gold in color and they are gorgeous!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5121597/Melania-unveils-Trump-Christmas-White-House.html?ITO=1490

Online libertybele

« Reply #2183 on: November 27, 2017, 06:28:36 pm »
As always, her best photos are when she's surrounded by children.

« Reply #2184 on: November 27, 2017, 06:46:21 pm »

(Looking for a larger pic of the gold shoes  ^-^)

« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 07:06:49 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #2185 on: November 27, 2017, 06:47:11 pm »

« Reply #2186 on: November 27, 2017, 06:47:57 pm »

Silver Pines

« Reply #2187 on: November 27, 2017, 09:09:09 pm »
Sweater and boots look---fantastic. 

But I just don't like her in big, full skirts.  I think a sleeker look flatters her much more.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2188 on: November 28, 2017, 01:01:02 am »
Sweater and boots look---fantastic. 

But I just don't like her in big, full skirts.  I think a sleeker look flatters her much more.

Agree. That white dress is simply bulky and is unflattering.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2189 on: November 28, 2017, 01:07:29 am »

I think the "dress" part is fine. It is the sleeves that throw it off.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Silver Pines

« Reply #2190 on: November 28, 2017, 01:24:08 am »

@austingirl

Yes, it overwhelms her.  Also, I think the full skirts look dated.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2191 on: November 28, 2017, 01:34:11 am »
I think the "dress" part is fine. It is the sleeves that throw it off.

The very first picture of her that I had posted, she looks angelic because of the background of the picture amd wearing a flowing white dress; not necessarily the dress itself. Agreed, the dress is fine, but what is with her and the wide sleeves?  Although I was giving some comparison to the puffy sleeves and angel wings. The wide sleeves do tend to distract rather than complement.  Her shoes shown in a different pic are really gorgeous and match the belt; however a much sleeker dress without the puffy sleeves would have been much more elegant looking.  Perhaps the puffy sleeves are in vogue right now?  The first time we saw her wear the puffy sleeves she was wearing a shocking bright pink dress and the sleeves were absolutely hideous.  Once she gets critiqued for a certain style, it seems she ignores the criticism and continues to wear that style anyways.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 01:36:13 am by libertybele »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2192 on: November 28, 2017, 01:47:42 am »
The very first picture of her that I had posted, she looks angelic because of the background of the picture amd wearing a flowing white dress; not necessarily the dress itself. Agreed, the dress is fine, but what is with her and the wide sleeves?  Although I was giving some comparison to the puffy sleeves and angel wings. The wide sleeves do tend to distract rather than complement.  Her shoes shown in a different pic are really gorgeous and match the belt; however a much sleeker dress without the puffy sleeves would have been much more elegant looking.  Perhaps the puffy sleeves are in vogue right now?  The first time we saw her wear the puffy sleeves she was wearing a shocking bright pink dress and the sleeves were absolutely hideous.  Once she gets critiqued for a certain style, it seems she ignores the criticism and continues to wear that style anyways.

Like her husband's hair?   :smokin:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2193 on: November 28, 2017, 02:01:47 am »

but what is with her and the wide sleeves?

I don't know. But if they were any longer she is scooping the gravy off her mashed taters when she is reaching for her wine.

« Reply #2194 on: November 28, 2017, 04:55:09 am »

I think the dress Melania is wearing is perfect for this holiday event.  It flowed gracefully and she didn't have to concern herself with adjusting a form-fitted outfit each time she sat and got up from the tables she visited (the point of the event).

The kids certainly "got" what she was wearing.  They're the ones who said she "looks like an angel". ^-^

I expect at the Christmas in Washington celebration to be held at the Kennedy Center we'll see something quite different.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 05:09:51 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2195 on: November 28, 2017, 05:36:06 am »
but what is with her and the wide sleeves?

I don't know. But if they were any longer she is scooping the gravy off her mashed taters when she is reaching for her wine.

LOL   888high58888

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2196 on: November 28, 2017, 05:41:32 am »
She also wore this dress in Japan ... again with children and then meeting with the Empress.  The dress is both graceful and modest.

Like hell. It looks GD ridiculous. I would throw my wife out of the car doing 75 if she even discussed buying such an absurd frock.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2197 on: November 28, 2017, 05:43:34 am »
Like hell. It looks GD ridiculous. I would throw my wife out of the car doing 75 if she even discussed buying such an absurd frock.

Eff the sleeves. Do you know how hard it is to find a dress with good pockets?!

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2198 on: November 28, 2017, 05:45:57 am »
Eff the sleeves. Do you know how hard it is to find a dress with good pockets?!

You too? My wife gets excited when a dress has hidden pockets. She doesn't even ever use them. She just likes sticking her hands in them and telling me she has pockets.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2199 on: November 28, 2017, 05:47:38 am »
You too? My wife gets excited when a dress has hidden pockets. She doesn't even ever use them. She just likes sticking her hands in them and telling me she has pockets.

I never would have said Melania looked like a pink elephant in that dress if I knew it had great pockets.  Weird how they show up so well in the second picture, but not in the ones I saw of her in the same dress.