Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419119 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #2075 on: November 10, 2017, 05:32:14 am »
This honestly made me lol.  Thanks.

You're welcome.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2076 on: November 10, 2017, 09:42:39 am »
15 carats is her engagement ring.  The one Melania wears today is her 10th anniversary present ... and it's 25 carats.   ^-^

@libertybele

http://www.vogue.com.au/celebrity/news/melania+trumps+white+house+potrait+flaunts+25+carat+diamond+ring,42400

hmmm ... looks like I've been corrected by the fashion forum police ... again ....my bad ... and definitely not to post any more pics!!   **nononono*   :silly:    :odrama:      :seeya:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2077 on: November 10, 2017, 12:19:02 pm »
hmmm ... looks like I've been corrected by the fashion forum police ... again ....my bad ... and definitely not to post any more pics!!   **nononono*   :silly:    :odrama:      :seeya:

I ❤️💝The outfit. The ring is rather large, I think. Personally I'd rather have a smaller diamond maybe a karat?

Or another stone? I like sapphires and emeralds and rubies and garnets - their colors more. I have my Aunts ring - it has five small diamonds in gold I've not taken it off since she passed in 04 except to clean it. Those diamonds are tiny but they make little rainbows which make me happy and they remind me of my aunt, which makes me happy
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2078 on: November 10, 2017, 03:42:06 pm »
I ❤️💝The outfit. The ring is rather large, I think. Personally I'd rather have a smaller diamond maybe a karat?

Or another stone? I like sapphires and emeralds and rubies and garnets - their colors more. I have my Aunts ring - it has five small diamonds in gold I've not taken it off since she passed in 04 except to clean it. Those diamonds are tiny but they make little rainbows which make me happy and they remind me of my aunt, which makes me happy

@Freya
I have my mother's ring that sounds exactly like your aunt's ring and I wear it constantly as well.

I lost the little engagement ring from my first husband- actually think it was stolen by a babysitter. I sold the diamond from my second husband and bought a new bed for me and my third husband who gave me a lovely princess diamond that is a tasteful (and affordable) 1.2 carats.  ^-^
Principles matter. Words matter.

« Reply #2079 on: November 10, 2017, 04:19:10 pm »
The scenery is breathtaking ...

debrawiest

« Reply #2080 on: November 10, 2017, 04:33:30 pm »
Ok ... this is one of my all time favorite gowns.  I absolutely love the fur trim and the matching pink stilettos.  She knocked it out of the park on this one; pure grace and beauty.  Lovely!

I agree! Love, love, love the pink fur trim.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2081 on: November 10, 2017, 07:41:01 pm »

Nice story about your Aunt's ring, thanks for sharing.  I also like the color stones; I especially love sapphires.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2082 on: November 10, 2017, 07:45:43 pm »
Melania Trump reflects on her first year as FLOTUS.  As usual she exudes beauty, grace and I really think she has evolved and I look forward to her future involvement with children.  To me it seemed that the interviewer was trying to 'bait' her and Melania didn't budge and cleverly answered that she feels it an honor to be FLOTUS.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jffywoF6GTA
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 07:47:37 pm by libertybele »

Online libertybele

« Reply #2083 on: November 10, 2017, 07:50:55 pm »
Melania leaves a note of appreciation after vising the Panda exhibit.

« Reply #2084 on: November 10, 2017, 09:03:29 pm »
Welcome to Alaska, Mrs. Trump 

« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 09:09:41 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #2085 on: November 10, 2017, 09:06:35 pm »
Visiting with school kids on the military base while the plane is refueled ...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2086 on: November 10, 2017, 09:26:10 pm »
Visiting with school kids on the military base while the plane is refueled ...

Note she is still wearing her coat while the little kids are in short sleeves....  :laugh:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2087 on: November 10, 2017, 09:31:17 pm »

I guess she’s a bit more used to Mar a Lago clime than winter in Alaska.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2088 on: November 10, 2017, 09:38:06 pm »
LOL! It was -2F here the other morning when I took my grandson to school "Where is your coat?" "It isn't that cold out...."

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2089 on: November 10, 2017, 09:40:03 pm »

Well, it's 75 and pouring rain in that clime right now.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2090 on: November 10, 2017, 10:23:37 pm »
LOL! It was -2F here the other morning when I took my grandson to school "Where is your coat?" "It isn't that cold out...."

@RoosGirl

We are having fantastic weather. 50 today. Lows only going into the 20's. And higher 20's at that. Supposed to be that way for the next 10 days.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2091 on: November 10, 2017, 10:26:10 pm »
@RoosGirl

We are having fantastic weather. 50 today. Lows only going into the 20's. And higher 20's at that. Supposed to be that way for the next 10 days.

@bigheadfred That sounds wonderful to me.  I'm tired of the heat.  And we're supposed to be at the start of our dry season, but it's been a wet last few weeks.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2092 on: November 10, 2017, 10:43:55 pm »
@bigheadfred That sounds wonderful to me.  I'm tired of the heat.  And we're supposed to be at the start of our dry season, but it's been a wet last few weeks.

Taking this conversation over to the Lounge.

@Smokin Joe

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online libertybele

« Reply #2093 on: November 10, 2017, 11:54:45 pm »
Our FLOTUS playing with kids at Alaska base.  Nice jacket!

« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 11:56:25 pm by libertybele »

Online libertybele

« Reply #2094 on: November 10, 2017, 11:56:56 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #2095 on: November 11, 2017, 12:01:56 am »
Full image; don't know if I quite like the boots (having lived up there for several years, "moon boots" were much warmer, though not attractive in the least).

« Reply #2096 on: November 11, 2017, 03:00:09 pm »

I sure hope Melania kept the coat on... it was in the teens last night when she landed in DC @aligncare    :laugh:

« Reply #2097 on: November 11, 2017, 03:02:34 pm »
All of Melania Trump's outfits from the President and First Lady's tour of Asia
The First Lady showcased an array of designer dresses, coats and shoes on the overseas trip
Mirror/UK, Nov 10, 2017

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/style/celebrity-fashion/gallery/melania-trumps-outfits-president-first-11497660

Quick recap   ^-^

« Reply #2098 on: November 11, 2017, 03:35:20 pm »
Wow ... this will have heads exploding.   :laugh:

The King of Marble Nikolai Shmatko created a bust of the US First Lady Melania Trump and compared her beauty with that of Nefertiti
Art Gallery News

"I viewed Melania as a symbol of classical antiquity and a standard of beauty like Nefertiti.

Today she is a part of history of the American people and her face is a mirror of modern world and rapid development of the country. This is a many-faced person and that gives an opportunity to interpret her image at the background of the 21st century as a kind of philosophy," Nikolai Shmatko explains.

In a while the sculpturer is going to embody the image of the First Lady of the United States in white marble thus putting a final touch in the making of this work.

http://www.kingofmarble-shmatko.com/news_in/news45_en.html

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2099 on: November 11, 2017, 11:13:19 pm »
Our FLOTUS playing with kids at Alaska base. 
Such a contrast - not hectoring about what they eat or force feeding them jicama.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org