Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419134 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #1925 on: November 03, 2017, 04:12:17 pm »
I love the color, too.  I can't decide if it's royal blue or purple.   :pondering:

^-^

I'd call it ultramarine from the photo. Great color.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1926 on: November 03, 2017, 04:41:09 pm »
And the trip begins!   ^-^

@libertybele

I absolutely love, love the color on her and the matching shoes!  First class for sure.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1927 on: November 04, 2017, 12:14:21 am »
I love the color, too.  I can't decide if it's royal blue or purple.   :pondering:

^-^

RIV -- My vote is that her coat and shoes are Royal Purple.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #1928 on: November 04, 2017, 12:46:18 am »
Beautiful as usual. Looking forward to many more pics from the trip.

That's a stunning coat.  The color is incredible.  Perfectly matched shoes too.  One of my favorite colors.  Intense right between royal blue and purple.  A peacock color.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1929 on: November 04, 2017, 01:25:47 am »
Our FLOTUS in Hawaii.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1930 on: November 04, 2017, 01:34:22 am »
Better pic of her black and white snake skin shoes.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1931 on: November 04, 2017, 01:35:56 am »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1932 on: November 04, 2017, 05:36:34 am »
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 11:52:44 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1933 on: November 04, 2017, 05:38:35 am »
Better pic of her black and white snake skin shoes.

Love the shoes with the black belt.

« Reply #1934 on: November 04, 2017, 05:40:41 am »

« Reply #1935 on: November 04, 2017, 05:44:02 am »

« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 05:55:45 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1936 on: November 04, 2017, 05:46:49 am »

« Reply #1937 on: November 04, 2017, 05:47:53 am »
Melania is so lovely and respectful.

What a refreshing change. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #1938 on: November 04, 2017, 08:13:19 am »

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

« Reply #1939 on: November 04, 2017, 12:31:01 pm »

Absolutely. Melania exudes beauty, grace and elegance.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 12:34:30 pm by libertybele »

« Reply #1940 on: November 04, 2017, 12:42:57 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #1941 on: November 04, 2017, 08:03:39 pm »
President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump departed for a 10 day Asia trip from Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 08:05:42 pm by libertybele »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1942 on: November 04, 2017, 08:56:30 pm »
Absolutely. Melania exudes beauty, grace and elegance.
She has done extremely well. I must (again) note that she seems in her glory with the kids, and they radiate happiness in her presence. That speaks well of her, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #1943 on: November 05, 2017, 12:52:07 am »
Ok ... not  fan of the dress due to the panel at the bottom ... it really detracts from the floral pattern.  Note the flats a rarity for Melania.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 12:52:50 am by libertybele »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1944 on: November 05, 2017, 01:00:18 am »
The blue and green dress is pure Hawaii, but I don't like the panel on the bottom, either.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1945 on: November 05, 2017, 01:09:30 am »
The blue and green dress is pure Hawaii, but I don't like the panel on the bottom, either.

Exactly...looks like they needed to add length and sewed on the first fabric the saw..lol..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #1946 on: November 05, 2017, 10:55:24 am »
Not a fan of the outfit, but really not a fan of the Japanese flower look either; the colors look good on her though.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:12:52 am by libertybele »

Online libertybele

« Reply #1947 on: November 05, 2017, 11:02:11 am »
Melania at pearl museum...

Online libertybele

« Reply #1948 on: November 05, 2017, 11:07:46 am »
One report says that Melania missed the mark and looks frumpy.  I have to agree, the sweater coat looks too bulky and too heavy...she looks nice and warm though while adhering to Japanese style.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 11:08:12 am by libertybele »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1949 on: November 05, 2017, 12:07:46 pm »
Melania at pearl museum...

Pearl museum? I'd visit! :)

Not a fan of the sweater. Makes her look too old.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️