Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419129 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #1875 on: October 21, 2017, 04:29:26 pm »
She doesn't need those silly gimmicks, my eye keeps going back to that hot mess of a jacket.  But, if you think she does, okay.

Jacket not my favorite, but I think she wore it in Italy because it was made by Italian designer.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1876 on: October 21, 2017, 04:47:29 pm »
She doesn't need those silly gimmicks, my eye keeps going back to that hot mess of a jacket.  But, if you think she does, okay.

It wasn't a gimmick ... it was a nod to Italian fashion.  And, Melania is the one woman on the global political stage who could pull this off .... beautifully.

« Reply #1877 on: October 21, 2017, 04:52:39 pm »
Here's a better shot of the dress in Italy @libertybele ---yup, it's the same one she wore at the Smithsonian  ^-^

« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 04:54:17 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1878 on: October 21, 2017, 06:05:30 pm »
It wasn't a gimmick ... it was a nod to Italian fashion.  And, Melania is the one woman on the global political stage who could pull this off .... beautifully.

That is not just a jacket, it is a sculpture in fabric. Quite a piece of work, really.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #1879 on: October 21, 2017, 07:06:42 pm »
Here's a better shot of the dress in Italy @libertybele ---yup, it's the same one she wore at the Smithsonian  ^-^

Notice that the lining of the jacket is identical to the material used for the dress. Whether or not a fan of the jacket, she still looked beautiful; I think she looks great surrounded by lots of color.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #1880 on: October 22, 2017, 01:19:43 pm »
I know this isn't fashion ... but this photo is so cute I just wanted to share it.  This is Eric and Lara's Trump's son Luke, aka grandkid number nine.   ^-^

Eric Trump‏-
Yup, this is what I'm working with! #BabyLuke #Hair.

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #1881 on: October 22, 2017, 01:43:02 pm »
Notice that the lining of the jacket is identical to the material used for the dress. Whether or not a fan of the jacket, she still looked beautiful; I think she looks great surrounded by lots of color.

@Smokin Joe

I admire the workmanship and artistry also.  I am too short to carry that off, but she can.  The dress in a classic style in that beautiful cream embossed jacquard fabric is something you could wear over and over again.  I'm a fabric freak.  That fabric is amazing.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1882 on: October 22, 2017, 07:36:52 pm »
I know this isn't fashion ... but this photo is so cute I just wanted to share it.  This is Eric and Lara's Trump's son Luke, aka grandkid number nine.   ^-^

Eric Trump‏-
Yup, this is what I'm working with! #BabyLuke #Hair.

Aw...thanks for sharing.  Way too cute.  #9 -- how lucky!!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #1883 on: October 22, 2017, 07:46:09 pm »
It's so wonderful having a First Lady in the White House who exudes beauty and class...and she is extremely smart as well.

Frankly. Moochelle Obama was a walking, talking embarrassment to our country. She still is, but at least it's not in a First Lady capacity.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1884 on: October 24, 2017, 09:15:46 am »
Surprise visit at Orchard Lake Middle School, W. Bloomfield, MI

Online libertybele

« Reply #1885 on: October 24, 2017, 09:19:50 am »
Hugging a child; always brings out her beautiful smile!

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1886 on: October 24, 2017, 10:02:15 am »
Two things- love the color of the above jacket. Lilac? Lavender?

Lovely.

Two. That baby is adorable!!! Want to hug and kiss and never let go! He does look like grandpa, no? But much cuter

Ooh, that baby hair!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online libertybele

« Reply #1887 on: October 24, 2017, 12:09:52 pm »
Two things- love the color of the above jacket. Lilac? Lavender?

Lovely.

Two. That baby is adorable!!! Want to hug and kiss and never let go! He does look like grandpa, no? But much cuter

Ooh, that baby hair!

From the picture, I'd say the color is lilac as the jacket appears to be more on the pink side. I love the color as well. Notice the shades of grey in the top and her slacks match perfectly! Now if only they had taken a pic showing the shoes ....

« Reply #1888 on: October 24, 2017, 12:43:17 pm »

« Reply #1889 on: October 24, 2017, 12:57:24 pm »
She loves kids ....  ^-^

« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 01:36:44 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

debrawiest

« Reply #1890 on: October 24, 2017, 01:01:28 pm »
She loves kids ....  ^-^

And they love her back.

« Reply #1891 on: October 24, 2017, 07:37:33 pm »
With the Michigan State Police:

« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 07:40:13 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1892 on: October 24, 2017, 07:39:25 pm »
(Hoping this link will survive ..... )

« Reply #1893 on: October 25, 2017, 12:51:33 am »
The shoes @libertybele  ....    ^-^

Online libertybele

« Reply #1894 on: October 25, 2017, 01:38:26 am »
The shoes @libertybele  ....    ^-^

Thanks RIV...Love the whole outfit including the shoes!!   888high58888

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #1895 on: October 25, 2017, 02:05:28 am »
Remember all the stupid BS from the leftist media jerks that Melania was unhappy that Trump was president, it destroyed her life, she doesn't want to be First Lady, blah, blah, blah...blah, blah.

Well we knew then and of course we know now that their entire narrative about Melania was a pack of lies.

Offline stephen50right

« Reply #1896 on: October 25, 2017, 02:09:25 am »

Online libertybele

« Reply #1897 on: October 27, 2017, 01:00:47 pm »
At Opiod Speech:

She's opting again to wear puffy sleeves which I don't think are that flattering to her, but I love this pic because of the contact between Trump and Melania ... he has an absolute look of pride towards here and she's beaming!  I believe, they as a couple are becoming more comfortable in their roles.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2017/10/26/melania-trump-takes-leading-role-fighting-drug-addiction/803958001/
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 01:02:17 pm by libertybele »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #1898 on: October 27, 2017, 01:06:34 pm »
Boy what I wouldn't give to be that little girl.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1899 on: October 27, 2017, 01:08:57 pm »
Melania Trump delivered a remarkable speech Thursday at the White House about combating the opioid crisis in a gorgeous black dress.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/26/what-melania-wore-to-deliver-a-big-speech-at-the-white-house-photos/