Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419169 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #1475 on: July 14, 2017, 12:06:29 pm »
Oh! was Melania wearing that lovely red white and blue dress for Bastille Day?

Happy Bastille Day!
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online libertybele

« Reply #1476 on: July 14, 2017, 12:28:28 pm »
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 12:29:05 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1477 on: July 14, 2017, 12:33:28 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8RIalqUFpw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8RIalqUFpw

Melania continues to exude elegance and sophistication.  She certainly continues to outshine the other first ladies around the globe...she carries herself well and always is tastefully and respectably dressed.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1478 on: July 14, 2017, 12:36:15 pm »
I love the dress; she looks very "summery".  Shoes are gorgeous!

Online libertybele

« Reply #1479 on: July 14, 2017, 12:40:09 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1480 on: July 14, 2017, 12:58:19 pm »
Happy Bastille Day!
I'm making a quiche to celebrate the occasion.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #1481 on: July 14, 2017, 01:17:14 pm »
Yeah, and the drinking age is lower too. I know that's a complaint from Europeans when they come over here. The kids can't drink here if they are under 21 but they can drink in their home countries.

Remember when it was legal at 18?

Legal here at 11, if you are in the company of your parents. 18 officially for drinking on your own - but yeah. That's not exactly enforced in pubs. Although under 18s buying booze from shops is pretty rigorously enforced. The thinking is, if they're in the pub there's people keeping an eye on them. Buy from the shop and drink it down somealley - not as good.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1482 on: July 14, 2017, 01:58:17 pm »

Oooooohhhhh! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1483 on: July 14, 2017, 02:34:26 pm »

Beautiful dress on Melania.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #1484 on: July 14, 2017, 02:35:01 pm »

First time I have seen the Frog's school marm looking good. Looks like she should stick to skirt suits and pointy toe 4" heels.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #1485 on: July 14, 2017, 02:37:40 pm »
Teachers in the US go to prison for this..

Kids at 15 are so impressionable. I think she was creepy to seduce him. That makes me wonder what sort of influence she wields over him to this day. Is she behind his political ambitions? What are her political beliefs and are they now his? I find this relationship disturbing on a psychological level.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1486 on: July 14, 2017, 07:13:19 pm »

« Reply #1487 on: July 14, 2017, 07:23:18 pm »
Kids at 15 are so impressionable. I think she was creepy to seduce him. That makes me wonder what sort of influence she wields over him to this day. Is she behind his political ambitions? What are her political beliefs and are they now his? I find this relationship disturbing on a psychological level.

Remember ... she was also a married woman with three children @austingirl

« Reply #1488 on: July 14, 2017, 07:23:58 pm »
First time I have seen the Frog's school marm looking good. Looks like she should stick to skirt suits and pointy toe 4" heels.

The skirt's also longer ... I think this is a better length for her. 

Offline austingirl

« Reply #1489 on: July 14, 2017, 09:18:49 pm »
Remember ... she was also a married woman with three children @austingirl
@Right_in_Virginia

I didn't know that, one of her children is older than Macron, one is the same age, and one seven years younger. Being married with kids makes her even more disgusting to me.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1490 on: July 14, 2017, 10:39:23 pm »
I'm not sure what she is concealing about her neckline, but she sure likes those nehru collars all buttoned up tight. Imho, open the collar spread the lapels, shorten and taper the jacket and take the skirt hemline to mid calf, and she'd look better, even with a high neckline and a lighter colored blouse. If there is something she wants to conceal there, do it with the blouse, not the jacket. Her hips will fill out the skirt enough to conceal the thin thighs, the length would cover all but lower legs which are in fine proportion, and the overall shape would work.

Melania looks lovely as always, albeit she is squinting or appears less than happy. No one, I don't care who you are, can smile for the camera all day long.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1491 on: July 14, 2017, 10:40:43 pm »
Did she seduce him, was it mutual, did he hit on her? We don't really know. Different culture. What would be unacceptable here, is different elsewhere. Moot point at this point, they're both of age, and it is what works for them.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:41:37 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1492 on: July 14, 2017, 10:45:19 pm »
I'm not sure what she is concealing about her neckline, but she sure likes those nehru collars all buttoned up tight. Imho, open the collar spread the lapels, shorten and taper the jacket and take the skirt hemline to mid calf, and she'd look better, even with a high neckline and a lighter colored blouse. If there is something she wants to conceal there, do it with the blouse, not the jacket. Her hips will fill out the skirt enough to conceal the thin thighs, the length would cover all but lower legs which are in fine proportion, and the overall shape would work.

Melania looks lovely as always, albeit she is squinting or appears less than happy. No one, I don't care who you are, can smile for the camera all day long.

The décolletage is the first noticeable sign of aging in a woman...or so I have been told...maybe that is what she is hiding.

I would love to see a younger picture of her..probably one in his school yearbook..lol
« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:45:52 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

« Reply #1493 on: July 14, 2017, 10:45:52 pm »
Did she seduce him, was it mutual, did he hit on her? We don't really know. Different culture. What would be unacceptable here, is different elsewhere. Moot point at this point, they're both of age, and it is what works for them.

She was in a position of trust and influence over him- to exploit that with someone who was the age of her children and while married is just wrong.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1494 on: July 14, 2017, 10:50:33 pm »

I too noticed the high neckline and I think it looks rather awkward. I'm not a fan of the school marm's looks either.  There's a way to look chic without looking like your trying to dress at 1/2 your age.  This outfit is better than what she usually wears.  IMHO she looks like she would have a deep voice, smoke 2 packs a day and tie one on early in the day.

Silver Pines

« Reply #1495 on: July 14, 2017, 10:58:28 pm »

@Smokin Joe

Possibly sun damage.  I knew a woman whose skin in that area looked grainy, like reptile skin, from laying in the sun.  I still wish she would bring that hem down an inch or two.

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #1496 on: July 14, 2017, 11:13:37 pm »
The décolletage is the first noticeable sign of aging in a woman...or so I have been told...maybe that is what she is hiding.

You're probably right.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1497 on: July 14, 2017, 11:13:54 pm »
She was in a position of trust and influence over him- to exploit that with someone who was the age of her children and while married is just wrong.
Now I agree with that part. As a TA in Grad School, I wouldn't date any of the girls in any class I taught (until after the final grades were in). No conflict of interest allowed, and that was a personal standard. Not being the one who asked, I simply replied "If you are really interested, contact me after final grades are in, and your asking me will not influence them one way or another." But, as I said, different culture, and I'm no sure what the standards are there.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1498 on: July 14, 2017, 11:15:09 pm »
You're probably right.

I think that's it. Then a high necked blouse and an open jacket.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1499 on: July 14, 2017, 11:19:07 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Possibly sun damage.  I knew a woman whose skin in that area looked grainy, like reptile skin, from laying in the sun.  I still wish she would bring that hem down an inch or two.
Yes, the 'healthy tan' thing gets to be damage fairly easily. I agree about the hem, and taper the blouse a little to the waist. Her calves are fine, her thighs make them look too thin. Move the hemline down and everything comes into better proportion.

C S Lewis