Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419125 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #1350 on: July 08, 2017, 01:17:58 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #1351 on: July 08, 2017, 01:18:53 pm »
A new 'bling' on her hand?

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #1352 on: July 08, 2017, 01:19:39 pm »
First Lady in red: Melania's popularity soars at home as she dons a striking cape and joins leaders' spouses at the G20 summit
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4677412/Melania-stuns-bold-red-ensemble-G20-summit.html

I never read the article in the Daily Mail ... but they do post THE best pictures ... and fast!!  LOL!

@mystery-ak

Online libertybele

« Reply #1353 on: July 08, 2017, 01:20:08 pm »

I believe that's First Lady of Argentina -- again no comparison!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #1354 on: July 08, 2017, 01:21:29 pm »
A new 'bling' on her hand?

I don't think so ... she's worn it a lot before.  It actually looks like a diamond wedding band to go with the original engagement ring ---but try fitting both of those rings on one finger!  LOL!

Online libertybele

« Reply #1355 on: July 08, 2017, 01:21:35 pm »
I never read the article in the Daily Mail ... but they do post THE best pictures ... and fast!!  LOL!

@mystery-ak

Yeppers ... looks like we ran across the pics at the same time.... Lol.  What do you think of the grey dress?

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1356 on: July 08, 2017, 01:21:39 pm »
First lady's  favorable ratings climb.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/07/fox-news-poll-melania-trumps-favorable-ratings-climb.html

@mystery-ak

Not sure if this should be a separate story.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

« Reply #1357 on: July 08, 2017, 01:22:26 pm »

If you're referring to the woman in front of Melania .... totally agree! @libertybele  888high58888

« Reply #1358 on: July 08, 2017, 01:23:53 pm »

Yeppers ... looks like we ran across the pics at the same time.... Lol.  What do you think of the grey dress?

I like the dress and the pairing with the red.  I just wish the dress was 2 inches shorter.  @libertybele   

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1359 on: July 08, 2017, 01:25:23 pm »

No one compares....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #1360 on: July 08, 2017, 01:27:07 pm »
I don't think so ... she's worn it a lot before.  It actually looks like a diamond wedding band to go with the original engagement ring ---but try fitting both of those rings on one finger!  LOL!

You're right.   Guess I was only paying attention to the mere 25 carats on the other hand!

« Reply #1361 on: July 08, 2017, 01:28:07 pm »
How long before some article claims Melania stole Angie's red and gray color palette?

Online libertybele

« Reply #1362 on: July 08, 2017, 01:41:12 pm »
How long before some article claims Melania stole Angie's red and gray color palette?

Right!  Our FLOTUS is merely trying to blend in!   :silly:

Online libertybele

« Reply #1363 on: July 08, 2017, 01:43:48 pm »
First lady's  favorable ratings climb.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/07/fox-news-poll-melania-trumps-favorable-ratings-climb.html

@mystery-ak

Not sure if this should be a separate story.

Our First Lady has really gained a lot of positive attention and I've noticed that the media making comparison to the former first lady is finally becoming less frequent and rightfully so.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1364 on: July 08, 2017, 02:30:16 pm »
Our First Lady has really gained a lot of positive attention and I've noticed that the media making comparison to the former first lady is finally becoming less frequent and rightfully so.

I made a separate thread about Melania’s favorable ratings. I figured there might be members who don’t go to this thread who would want to read it .

It’s here if anyone wants to comment.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,270921.msg1381136/topicseen.html#msg1381136
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

« Reply #1365 on: July 08, 2017, 02:37:51 pm »
Melania arrives around the 12:00 mark, (notice anything different from the photographers?) then there's milling around and a group photo:  (interesting group  ^-^ )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYGWp0pWG5Y

« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 02:41:37 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #1366 on: July 08, 2017, 03:18:17 pm »
Love the shoes [...]

I would wear the heck out of those shoes, and I don't even wear heels all that much anymore.  Love those.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1367 on: July 08, 2017, 03:23:20 pm »
@austingirl

I wonder how many of those women dressed with Melania in mind, knowing she would look great and wanting to compete? 

Merkel is just hopelessly dumpy.  Looks like she told her hairstylist to give her the most basic, plain
cut so she wouldn't have to deal with styling it.

In some of the UK papers they are enraptured with Macron's wife. I think she looks like a skeleton and dresses ridiculously for her age. Melania has no real competition. What a refreshing change from Mike.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #1368 on: July 08, 2017, 03:28:03 pm »
In some of the UK papers they are enraptured with Macron's wife. I think she looks like a skeleton and dresses ridiculously for her age. Melania has no real competition. What a refreshing change from Mike.

She seems to think her skinny little legs are attractive, based on the fact that practically everything she wears seems to be designed to emphasize them.  Ugh.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline austingirl

« Reply #1369 on: July 08, 2017, 03:28:38 pm »

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline austingirl

« Reply #1370 on: July 08, 2017, 03:40:10 pm »
Melania arrives around the 12:00 mark, (notice anything different from the photographers?) then there's milling around and a group photo:  (interesting group  ^-^ )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYGWp0pWG5Y

Lots of flashes going off for our FLOTUS. I think I am going to call Macron's mommie "ol' chicken legs."

Online libertybele

« Reply #1371 on: July 08, 2017, 03:40:10 pm »
She seems to think her skinny little legs are attractive, based on the fact that practically everything she wears seems to be designed to emphasize them.  Ugh.

Agreed.  She looks almost anorexic and secondly, she needs to dress at bit more her age (she's 64).
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 04:08:52 pm by libertybele »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1372 on: July 08, 2017, 04:48:09 pm »
She gives me 'heroin chic' flashbacks.

GET HER A CHEESEBURGER!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2017, 04:48:29 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #1373 on: July 08, 2017, 11:33:00 pm »
Um ... meow?

:tongue2:

Madame Macron looks fine. Not everyone can be a model.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #1374 on: July 08, 2017, 11:42:36 pm »
Um ... meow?

:tongue2:

Madame Macron looks fine. Not everyone can be a model.
Not bad for her age group. We give Ann Coulter the "Eat a Cheeseburger" treatment, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis