Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419142 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #1175 on: July 02, 2017, 08:01:28 pm »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1176 on: July 02, 2017, 08:02:30 pm »
What kind of crap story IS this?

They only mentioned her $10 million apartment 3 times...
Maybe they wanted to remind everyone she doesn't really shop at Target.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1177 on: July 02, 2017, 08:09:55 pm »
Maybe they wanted to remind everyone she doesn't really shop at Target.

Can you dig maybe it is a dig saying she spent so much money on her digs she can't afford new digs?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1178 on: July 02, 2017, 08:11:29 pm »
Can you dig maybe it is a dig saying she spent so much money on her digs she can't afford new digs?
For what she gets paid to flap her lips at a crowd? Nah. Maybe she's just a poor little rich girl on the down-lo.

C S Lewis

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1179 on: July 02, 2017, 08:11:33 pm »
Melania Trump meets South Korea’s President in  blush pink Roland Mouret dress - (6-29-2017)

Beautiful dress.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

« Reply #1180 on: July 02, 2017, 08:20:09 pm »
Beautiful dress.

Indeed, and I think she has a gorgeous smile!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1181 on: July 02, 2017, 08:29:53 pm »
For what she gets paid to flap her lips at a crowd? Nah. Maybe she's just a poor little rich girl on the down-lo.

I didn't know she was still on the lecture circuit. You are right. She's just a poor little rich girl on the down-lo.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1183 on: July 02, 2017, 08:35:06 pm »
I disagree.  Despite all the negatives of being parented by Bill and Hill, she seems to be an involved mother, and seems to be pretty modest.  Sort of a sweet picture really.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1184 on: July 02, 2017, 08:38:16 pm »
I disagree.  Despite all the negatives of being parented by Bill and Hill, she seems to be an involved mother, and seems to be pretty modest.  Sort of a sweet picture really.
If she is all that, more power to her. But sweet looking is one thing, and the family has done so much purely for a coldly calculated image in the past, I don't trust appearances with that crowd.

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

« Reply #1185 on: July 02, 2017, 08:43:29 pm »

@Sanguine

I've seen too much of her self-righteous SJW scolding on Twitter to have any warmth for her.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1186 on: July 02, 2017, 09:09:08 pm »

It is on that level.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1187 on: July 02, 2017, 09:42:57 pm »
I've seen too much of her self-righteous SJW scolding on Twitter to have any warmth for her.
Agreed.  Plus, what's up with the ballcap? Is there a message on it we all must see?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #1188 on: July 02, 2017, 09:48:25 pm »
Agreed.  Plus, what's up with the ballcap? Is there a message on it we all must see?

US Open? If it's a dog whistle, it's out of my hearing range.  :tongue2:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1189 on: July 03, 2017, 12:18:30 pm »
I couldn't tell what the cap said. The outfit is way beneath her usual efforts to look chic, though.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1190 on: July 03, 2017, 12:46:47 pm »
Zero style.
Bogus narrative, too. The same people are in the background of the 'going for a stroll' and 'walking back from the park' pictures. At one, here, kids are walking, and often have to be put on a harness and leash in a place like that to keep them from dashing off into trouble. (Ours were all walking by 9 months)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 12:48:34 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

« Reply #1191 on: July 03, 2017, 12:50:27 pm »

@mountaineer

She probably didn't want to do anything with her hair so she threw that thing on.  It isn't really an improvement over messy hair.

Silver Pines

« Reply #1192 on: July 03, 2017, 12:59:18 pm »
Bogus narrative, too. The same people are in the background of the 'going for a stroll' and 'walking back from the park' pictures. At one, here, kids are walking, and often have to be put on a harness and leash in a place like that to keep them from dashing off into trouble. (Ours were all walking by 9 months)

Children of the Clinton pedigree are special.   *****rollingeyes*****

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1193 on: July 03, 2017, 01:10:30 pm »
I guess. Get them used to someone else carrying them at an early age... :whistle:

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

« Reply #1194 on: July 03, 2017, 01:52:12 pm »
I guess. Get them used to someone else carrying them at an early age... :whistle:

@Smokin Joe

Lol, bazinga!

I love the gushing tone of the article, though.  It drools about the "nude wedges" that look like something from the clearance section at Payless.  And the cap is "part of her look", as though it were a thought-out accessory to some kind of style.

Even Bill Maher said it---we live in a slob nation.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #1195 on: July 03, 2017, 01:56:37 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Lol, bazinga!

I love the gushing tone of the article, though.  It drools about the "nude wedges" that look like something from the clearance section at Payless.  And the cap is "part of her look", as though it were a thought-out accessory to some kind of style.

Yeah huh

I don't know what is more repelling. Seeing someone's boxers. Or seeing someone's thong.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1196 on: July 03, 2017, 02:07:44 pm »

Socks had style.

[attachment deleted by admin]
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Silver Pines

« Reply #1197 on: July 03, 2017, 03:04:13 pm »
Yeah huh

I don't know what is more repelling. Seeing someone's boxers. Or seeing someone's thong.

@bigheadfred

Neither, please. 

Was in Target, and a female employee was hunkered down putting stuff on a bottom shelf.  Her shirt had ridden up her back, and her low-rise pants had slipped down underneath her rear, and there it was, thong and all.  There was no way she couldn't feel it.  I said excuse me, you know your butt's hanging out, right?  She acted like she didn't. 

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #1198 on: July 03, 2017, 03:22:05 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Lol, bazinga!

That's just it, though. It does take a lot of thought to dress down from the $10MM apartment set to look credibly like a Person of WalMart. Usually, there is some bit of Gucci or Nordstrom's or Louis Vuitton in there that blows their 'cover'.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1199 on: July 03, 2017, 03:23:46 pm »
@bigheadfred

Neither, please. 

Was in Target, and a female employee was hunkered down putting stuff on a bottom shelf.  Her shirt had ridden up her back, and her low-rise pants had slipped down underneath her rear, and there it was, thong and all.  There was no way she couldn't feel it.  I said excuse me, you know your butt's hanging out, right?  She acted like she didn't.

Wow!  You actually told her that?  I would have been to afraid of her reaction.  Kudos!  @CatherineofAragon    :laugh: