Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419185 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #1050 on: June 22, 2017, 02:32:51 am »
@libertybele

I agree; I always have a good pedicure.  I do it myself---the germphobe in me doesn't like salons---but I get all of the supplies at Sally Beauty.  Sounds like you've found a good nail tech.  My nail polish collection is out of hand.

I wore these today, with the following pedi polish:

:thumbsup3:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1051 on: June 22, 2017, 03:18:00 am »
michelle-obama-boob-belt-blue-outfit

Until I see a White woman (a real actual female woman) wearing one of these godawful "Boob-belts", nothing can ever be the same.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #1052 on: June 22, 2017, 03:27:14 am »
michelle-obama-boob-belt-blue-outfit

Until I see a White woman (a real actual female woman) wearing one of these godawful "Boob-belts", nothing can ever be the same.

Can you kindly not spam this thread with this fat assed loser? This is a hot chick thread GD it.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1053 on: June 22, 2017, 05:28:12 pm »
The Trump's are hosting a Congressional picnic this evening; hopefully we'll get to see more pics of Melania.  In the meantime, I have read that women are getting plastic surgery, called the "Melania" which requires 8 different surgeries.  Excessive, however, I don't recall anyone getting plastic surgery to look like Michael...just say'n.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #1054 on: June 22, 2017, 05:44:06 pm »
The Trump's are hosting a Congressional picnic this evening; hopefully we'll get to see more pics of Melania.  In the meantime, I have read that women are getting plastic surgery, called the "Melania" which requires 8 different surgeries.  Excessive, however, I don't recall anyone getting plastic surgery to look like Michael...just say'n.

I read that story. Too screwed up for the Ridiculous News thread.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Silver Pines

« Reply #1055 on: June 22, 2017, 09:17:03 pm »
Love the shoes; way too cute!!   888high58888

Thank you, @libertybele!

Silver Pines

« Reply #1056 on: June 22, 2017, 09:18:26 pm »
Fab shoes!  A guy at work told me my feet looked cold one day that I had sandals and blue nail polish.

@RoosGirl

Lol!  I'm really fair so the darker colors actually suit me better, I think.  I ran into a guy the other day I used to know, a cop, and he told me he liked my toenail polish, which I thought was....weird. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1057 on: June 23, 2017, 12:21:30 am »
Video of the picnic .... Karen Pence looks great...not sure I like Melania's multi-color striped dress.  So far, I can't find any still photos of FLOTUS.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkLNyq8IVgE
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 12:23:53 am by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1058 on: June 23, 2017, 12:54:39 am »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1059 on: June 23, 2017, 12:59:11 am »
Great picture of Ivanka @ picnic.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 01:00:33 am by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1060 on: June 23, 2017, 01:04:57 am »
Ok ... she wore pink pumps!  Disappointed.  Not really fond of the dress; pink pumps don't go well ... red, navy or white would have looked much better.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1061 on: June 23, 2017, 01:07:48 am »
Melania in her element (and now I can see the pink in the dress so the shoes do match).

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1062 on: June 23, 2017, 01:33:19 am »
Great picture of Ivanka @ picnic.

Much better choice than the red and black get-up the other night!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

« Reply #1063 on: June 23, 2017, 01:34:18 am »
Melania in her element (and now I can see the pink in the dress so the shoes do match).

Melania looks lovely as usual.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #1064 on: June 23, 2017, 01:38:36 am »
Melania looks lovely as usual.

Yes, she does @austingirl  And she really adores children.   ^-^

« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 01:41:20 am by Right_in_Virginia »

« Reply #1065 on: June 23, 2017, 01:40:50 am »
I wonder if Ivanka thought this was a cocktail picnic  .... her daughter looks just like Jared!

Offline austingirl

« Reply #1066 on: June 23, 2017, 01:42:04 am »
Yes, she does.  And, she really adores children.   ^-^

In every picture I have seen of Melania with children, she is genuinely happy and engaged.  ^-^

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1067 on: June 23, 2017, 01:10:50 pm »
In every picture I have seen of Melania with children, she is genuinely happy and engaged.  ^-^

Absolutely.  Odd.  The pictures of the Congressional picnic continue to come in and this is supposed to be for families, but no pictures of Melania or Donald with their son Baron. No pictures of Baron at all.  Perhaps photographers have been instructed not to take pictures of him?  There are several pictures of Ivanka and her children.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 01:15:57 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1068 on: June 23, 2017, 01:31:02 pm »
Love First VP Lady's dress:

« Reply #1069 on: June 23, 2017, 01:37:48 pm »
Ok ... she wore pink pumps!  Disappointed.  Not really fond of the dress; pink pumps don't go well ... red, navy or white would have looked much better.   

Agree @libertybele ... I would have preferred red pumps with this dress--to play off the belt.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 01:56:12 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1070 on: June 25, 2017, 01:24:55 pm »
Melania @ wedding.  I love the dress and as usual she looks absolutely beautiful!!

« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 01:25:17 pm by libertybele »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #1071 on: June 25, 2017, 01:26:47 pm »

« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 03:40:28 pm by libertybele »

Silver Pines

« Reply #1072 on: June 25, 2017, 01:30:00 pm »
I wonder if Ivanka thought this was a cocktail picnic  .... her daughter looks just like Jared!

@Right_in_Virginia

Off the shoulder is one thing, but come on, that dress is almost slipping off her breasts.  Pull that thing up.

Silver Pines

« Reply #1073 on: June 25, 2017, 01:32:09 pm »
Love First VP Lady's dress:

I'm ready for uneven/handkerchief hems to be gone.

« Reply #1074 on: June 25, 2017, 01:45:57 pm »