Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419086 times)

Online libertybele

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #575 on: May 24, 2017, 05:35:49 pm »
Arriving in Brussels:

OMG!!! I would so wear those shoes.  I love them and the whole outfit.  Thanks for posting.   :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #576 on: May 24, 2017, 05:37:04 pm »
Question- is anyone in the press making favorable comments about her clothing and demeanor? I cringe when I think of the fawning, slobbering adoration piled on the Wookie with her trashy clothes and hateful facial expressions.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online libertybele

« Reply #577 on: May 24, 2017, 05:40:07 pm »
OMG!  Ivanka has a neck like Bashir Assad.  😏

Not a fan of her black bridal-veil either.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #578 on: May 24, 2017, 05:42:14 pm »
Question- is anyone in the press making favorable comments about her clothing and demeanor? I cringe when I think of the fawning, slobbering adoration piled on the Wookie with her trashy clothes and hateful facial expressions.

Yes ... so far Melania has received very positive feedback on her clothing from the critics, but she is still being compared to Michael; mostly now for not holding Trump's hand rather than the clothes themselves.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #579 on: May 24, 2017, 05:50:04 pm »
Yes ... so far Melania has received very positive feedback on her clothing from the critics, but she is still being compared to Michael; mostly now for not holding Trump's hand rather than the clothes themselves.
That's kind of funny when you think about it. All those people out there ranting about "independent" women, and such, and they carp about her not having to hold his hand everywhere.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #580 on: May 24, 2017, 06:50:47 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #581 on: May 24, 2017, 06:51:51 pm »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

« Reply #582 on: May 24, 2017, 06:54:37 pm »
I think this visit to the Vatican was deeply meaningful for Melania.  Here the Pope is blessing a small Crucifix--as she asked.  There's a lot of feeling all around in this photo.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #583 on: May 24, 2017, 06:59:34 pm »
Pope Francis looks like he genuinely likes her, which will play well if that image gets to a lot of the world where Catholicism is strong. The whole image is of a very congenial visit. Combine that with the 'most powerful man in the world' standing close to his wife and yet dwarfed by the awesome majesty of soaring ceilings of the Sistine Chapel, devoted to Almighty God, united, humbled, if you will, at the power implicit there, and the combined images would play very well indeed.

C S Lewis

« Reply #584 on: May 24, 2017, 07:05:10 pm »

« Reply #585 on: May 24, 2017, 07:16:40 pm »
Jared and Ivanka bail on the remainder of Trump’s foreign trip after checking ultimate tour boxes by meeting the pope and touring Sistine Chapel (but score a private night in Rome) 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4538870/Jared-Ivanka-jump-Trump-s-9-day-foreign-trip.html#ixzz4i1dbp99y
:seeya:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #586 on: May 24, 2017, 07:18:14 pm »
OMG!!! I would so wear those shoes.  I love them and the whole outfit.  Thanks for posting.

So would I...shoes and handbags are my crack...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #587 on: May 24, 2017, 07:36:03 pm »
Arriving in Brussels:

LOL. That outfit is awesome.

Offline anubias

« Reply #588 on: May 24, 2017, 08:58:59 pm »
LOL. That outfit is awesome.

It is.  I'm a sucker for checks (or plaid that looks like checks).  I always have at least one black/white checked suit/coat in my closet.  It will get me through just about anything that comes up if I don't have time to go hunt the perfect outfit.

I'd kill for those shoes.

« Reply #589 on: May 25, 2017, 04:50:38 am »
One last moment from this wonderful day for our lovely First Lady:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #590 on: May 25, 2017, 05:02:48 am »
It is.  I'm a sucker for checks (or plaid that looks like checks).  I always have at least one black/white checked suit/coat in my closet.  It will get me through just about anything that comes up if I don't have time to go hunt the perfect outfit.

I'd kill for those shoes.

Outfit is Micheal Kors and the shoes are Manolo.

Online libertybele

« Reply #591 on: May 25, 2017, 12:07:31 pm »
I like that one.

What?? They're holding hands!!  Yes, love this pic.

Online libertybele

« Reply #592 on: May 25, 2017, 01:54:09 pm »

Melania is wearing Manolo Blahnik snakeskin heels.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 01:55:28 pm by libertybele »

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #593 on: May 25, 2017, 01:56:23 pm »

I love those shoes.  I would wear them with everything.  ^-^
Where was this taken?  She looks amazing, but leather is HOT.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #594 on: May 25, 2017, 01:59:09 pm »

Leather Suits=Awesome

I wonder if she wears the belt so she has something handy to influence her dominance?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: FLOTUS Fashion 👠
« Reply #595 on: May 25, 2017, 02:08:52 pm »
WOW..love the suit and shoes....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Silver Pines

« Reply #596 on: May 25, 2017, 02:11:26 pm »
There are now two video clips of Melania pushing Donald's hand away.  Thoughts?  I don't think there has been a whole lot of warmth between the two of them; that was obvious at the inauguration when he left her far behind in meeting with the Bammy's. I think he's trying to hold her hand for appearances sake and she's refusing to play the game.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/22/politics/melania-trump-hand-swat-israel/

http://gizmodo.com/president-trump-lands-in-rome-gets-rejected-by-melania-1795472694

@libertybele

Maybe she was tired and crabby from the non-stop travel.  Maybe it was hormones.   Maybe Trump ticked her off, as spouses sometimes do.  No big deal.

Silver Pines

« Reply #597 on: May 25, 2017, 02:13:50 pm »

Silver Pines

« Reply #598 on: May 25, 2017, 02:17:01 pm »
OMG!  Ivanka has a neck like Bashir Assad.  😏

@DCPatriot

Well, I might get flamed, but I've always thought Melania is considerably better looking than Ivanka.  Goes against conventional wisdom, I know, but if you really look at Ivanka's face...she comes off good at the right angle, but other times, not so much.

Silver Pines

« Reply #599 on: May 25, 2017, 02:19:12 pm »

@libertybele

I just died again.  Omg, that leather suit and those shoes.