Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419104 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #425 on: May 21, 2017, 01:29:30 pm »
Fantastic fuschia dresss! :)
Very elegant.  Like something from one of this guy's films: (I miss epic films, pre CGI).
Banner borrowed from
cecilbdemille.com
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 10:17:32 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #426 on: May 21, 2017, 02:10:23 pm »
Melania visits the American International School of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

« Reply #427 on: May 21, 2017, 02:14:23 pm »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #428 on: May 21, 2017, 02:17:29 pm »
Not your average k-12...http://www.americaninternationalschoolriyadh.com/page.cfm?p=503

Just above this post, In the background: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tata_Consultancy_Services
Hooked up with GE on the right.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 02:21:03 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #429 on: May 21, 2017, 02:22:38 pm »
I need a close-up of these shoes...lol

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #430 on: May 21, 2017, 03:12:20 pm »

« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 03:17:43 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Silver Pines

« Reply #431 on: May 21, 2017, 04:19:33 pm »
I need a close-up of these shoes...lol

@mystery-ak

I need to download some kind of photo editor...enlarging on imgur just makes this blurry, especially with that carpet as a background.  It would help if I could change it to a solid color.

Silver Pines

« Reply #432 on: May 21, 2017, 04:20:56 pm »
For the royal sword party/dinner at the palace:

(Best close up of the necklace [on the right] ... so far ^-^ )

@Right_in_Virginia

That's GORGEOUS, and so well chosen for the occasion.

Silver Pines

« Reply #433 on: May 21, 2017, 04:22:14 pm »
Very elegant.  Like something from one of this guy's films: (I miss epic films, pre CGI).
Banned borrowed from
cecilbdemille.com

@Smokin Joe

Now that's a killer figure.  What a fantastic scene.

Online libertybele

« Reply #434 on: May 21, 2017, 08:58:02 pm »

You find pics of the shoes!!  Love the shoes.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #435 on: May 21, 2017, 08:59:32 pm »
Melania visits the American International School of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Great picture of Melania; she seems to 'sparkle' when she's around children.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #436 on: May 21, 2017, 09:08:09 pm »

« Reply #437 on: May 21, 2017, 09:30:04 pm »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #438 on: May 21, 2017, 09:44:28 pm »

Damn that's hot. bleep bows are cool.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #439 on: May 21, 2017, 10:28:51 pm »
Oh sole mio! Michelle Obama soaks up the Tuscan sunshine in a flirty off-the-shoulder top and ripped white jeans as she leaves Barack at home for some sight-seeing
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4527900/Michelle-Obama-spotted-sightiseeing-Tuscany.html

Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline anubias

« Reply #440 on: May 21, 2017, 10:41:46 pm »
Women built like Michelle should NEVER wear white jeans.  I feel sorry for the poor SOBs walking behind her.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #441 on: May 21, 2017, 10:53:16 pm »
Oh sole mio! Michelle Obama soaks up the Tuscan sunshine in a flirty off-the-shoulder top and ripped white jeans as she leaves Barack at home for some sight-seeing
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4527900/Michelle-Obama-spotted-sightiseeing-Tuscany.html

**nononono*

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #442 on: May 21, 2017, 11:10:37 pm »
Women built like Michelle should NEVER wear white jeans.  I feel sorry for the poor SOBs walking behind her.

You're right. White jeans would get dirty when you have your farm implements hooked up to her to plow the field.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #443 on: May 21, 2017, 11:50:24 pm »
You're right. White jeans would get dirty when you have your farm implements hooked up to her to plow the field.

She is a beast and she still has that miffed expression on her ugly mug. She gets the best of everything and looks miserable.
Principles matter. Words matter.

« Reply #444 on: May 22, 2017, 12:16:29 am »
TRUMP 24/7‏ @MichaelDelauzon 11m11 minutes ago
First Lady Melania Trump listened to her husband's forceful plea for a no-tolerance approach to Islamic terrorism throughout the Middle East

Silver Pines

« Reply #445 on: May 22, 2017, 12:19:14 am »
Damn that's hot. bleep bows are cool.

@Frank Cannon

That's sharp.  Although I'm trying to figure out what a bleep bow is...

Silver Pines

« Reply #446 on: May 22, 2017, 12:20:00 am »

Lol, "flirty?"  Her? 

Look at her shoes.  And that stance...graceful as always.  Looks like a pig just ran between her legs.

:silly:
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 12:20:54 am by CatherineofAragon »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #447 on: May 22, 2017, 12:23:56 am »
Lol, "flirty?"  Her? 

Look at her shoes.  And that stance...graceful as always.  Looks like a pig just ran between her legs.

:silly:
The question is one of why on earth the fashionistas and the paparazzi would still be sucking up to her? Or did they buy into their own nonsense?

C S Lewis

Silver Pines

« Reply #448 on: May 22, 2017, 12:26:19 am »
The question is one of why on earth the fashionistas and the paparazzi would still be sucking up to her? Or did they buy into their own nonsense?

@Smokin Joe

I wonder myself.  Is it just that they love her because she's a fellow liberal, but they know she looks like a beast?  An emperor-has-no-clothes thing where they'll never admit the truth?  I don't know how they could be blind enough not to see it.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #449 on: May 22, 2017, 12:28:05 am »

Her top looks like she took a pink sheet and twisted it around her...she's also a little old for the tattered jean look..that's for teens and young women imho
Support the USO