Author Topic: FLOTUS Fashion [Melania Only]  (Read 419147 times)

Silver Pines

Re: FLOTUS Fashion
« Reply #275 on: May 05, 2017, 02:45:27 am »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #276 on: May 05, 2017, 02:49:38 am »
I think this dress might be one of my favorites so far.  The style is simple and elegant, and she really has the coloring to pull off yellow.

I agree .. I love it.  I'm trying to find a shot of the hemline (and shoes)....we may have to wait for the Brits to get on it.   :laugh:

@CatherineofAragon

« Reply #277 on: May 05, 2017, 02:51:38 am »
Looks like John Travolta had a little work done...

Okay ... we can go with "a little"   88devil

« Reply #278 on: May 05, 2017, 03:51:04 am »
She looks absolutely stunning in yellow (and its' my favorite color). 

Sent you a PM @libertybele  ^-^

Online libertybele

« Reply #279 on: May 05, 2017, 04:03:30 am »
Sent you a PM @libertybele  ^-^

Done.  Ooopsie ... I forgot.  Thanks for the reminder. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #280 on: May 05, 2017, 02:17:14 pm »
Golden girl! Melania glows in Australia's national color as her husband makes a triumphant return to New York for dinner with Aussie PM Turnbull after healthcare victory
Daily Mail/UK, May 4, 2017

First Lady Melania Trump glowed in Australia's national color as her husband made a triumphant return to New York City on Thursday for a meeting with Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull after celebrating the House passage of legislation undoing much of his predecessor's health law.

President Donald Trump commemorated the 75th anniversary of the Battle of the Coral Sea during WWII onboard the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum where he was joined by his wife, youngest daughter Tiffany Trump, actor John Travolta, News Corp Executive Chairman Rupert Murdoch, Greg Norman and Gina Rinehart.

Murdoch, 86, introduced Trump during the American Australian Association gala event that was attended by roughly 700 guests. The Australian media titan got a special greeting from Trump: a presidential hug in front of a global audience including his nation's prime minister.

Trump's visit to the Big Apple was shorter than first expected so that he could commemorate the House vote with a Rose Garden news conference, the White House eager for the appearance of a victory after an uneven first 100 days in office.

Slated to be in Manhattan only a few hours, Trump was not expected to visit his home at Trump Tower and pushed back his first-time meeting with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull by several hours.

Read more (with video): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4475554/Melania-glows-yellow-president-s-New-
York.html#ixzz4gDJTi4JU

Offline ConstitutionRose

« Reply #281 on: May 05, 2017, 02:22:20 pm »
I could never wear that color, but she looks beautiful in it.  Nice way to say welcome also.  She pays attention to details.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

« Reply #282 on: May 05, 2017, 02:22:21 pm »

Offline flowers

« Reply #283 on: May 05, 2017, 02:25:01 pm »
Golden girl! Melania glows in Australia's national color as her husband makes a triumphant return to New York for dinner with Aussie PM Turnbull after healthcare victory
Daily Mail/UK, May 4, 2017

First Lady Melania Trump glowed in Australia's national color as her husband made a triumphant return to New York City on Thursday for a meeting with Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull after celebrating the House passage of legislation undoing much of his predecessor's health law.

President Donald Trump commemorated the 75th anniversary of the Battle of the Coral Sea during WWII onboard the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum where he was joined by his wife, youngest daughter Tiffany Trump, actor John Travolta, News Corp Executive Chairman Rupert Murdoch, Greg Norman and Gina Rinehart.

Murdoch, 86, introduced Trump during the American Australian Association gala event that was attended by roughly 700 guests. The Australian media titan got a special greeting from Trump: a presidential hug in front of a global audience including his nation's prime minister.

Trump's visit to the Big Apple was shorter than first expected so that he could commemorate the House vote with a Rose Garden news conference, the White House eager for the appearance of a victory after an uneven first 100 days in office.

Slated to be in Manhattan only a few hours, Trump was not expected to visit his home at Trump Tower and pushed back his first-time meeting with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull by several hours.

Read more (with video): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4475554/Melania-glows-yellow-president-s-New-
York.html#ixzz4gDJTi4JU

Nice!  Thank you @Right_in_Virginia for posting!!

« Reply #284 on: May 05, 2017, 02:26:49 pm »

« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 02:38:11 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Millee

« Reply #285 on: May 05, 2017, 02:44:09 pm »
Absolutely stunning. 

« Reply #286 on: May 05, 2017, 03:06:43 pm »
Melania Trump Stuns in Yellow Dior Gown at Her and Donald Trump's Dinner With Australian PM
ENews, May 5, 2017, Corrine Heller

Melania Trump opted for a bold and bright look while accompanying husband President Donald Trump to dinner with Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull in New York Thursday.

The First Lady wore a one shoulder lemon yellow silk crepe Christian Dior gown.

http://www.eonline.com/news/848707/melania-trump-stuns-in-yellow-dior-gown-at-her-and-donald-trump-s-dinner-with-australian-pm

Still nothing on the shoes  :laugh:

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #287 on: May 05, 2017, 03:27:58 pm »

Daily Mail has the info. She wore an old pair of flip flops from Target....

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #288 on: May 05, 2017, 03:38:02 pm »
Looks like John Travolta had a little work done...

Tiffany was not passed the Trump genes. She is always out of the public sight for the most part and not seen much

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #289 on: May 05, 2017, 03:46:17 pm »
Tiffany was not passed the Trump genes. She is always out of the public sight for the most part and not seen much

Are you kidding? She is one of those rich kid Instagramers. She runs around with a pack of other trust funders partying their asses off.....

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/01/tiffany-trump-white-house-instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/9cqFLdDo0f/

« Reply #290 on: May 05, 2017, 05:16:13 pm »
Tiffany's fine @mirraflake  with a busy schedule.  Right now she is working with her brothers at the Trump Organization and will be attending law school in the fall.

Here she is in Vancouver at the opening of Trump Tower

She spends a lot of time in NY and was recently caught after bowling (?!) and tooling around with SS agents in tow:

She spent Easter weekend with her family in Palm Beach and Washington:

And, she has a cute boyfriend:

Online libertybele

« Reply #291 on: May 05, 2017, 06:58:32 pm »
Tiffany Trump looks and acts like a spoiled little rich b*tch and a snotty little brat.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #292 on: May 05, 2017, 07:04:36 pm »

Even watching the video; no shot of the shoes.  She does seem to be holding up her dress a bit as she walks so I think it's floor length.

This yellow gown so far, is my favorite.  I look it even better than the light powder blue Jackie O' suit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4475554/Melania-glows-yellow-president-s-New-York.html

Silver Pines

« Reply #293 on: May 05, 2017, 07:47:59 pm »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #294 on: May 05, 2017, 07:49:56 pm »
Tiffany Trump looks and acts like a spoiled little rich b*tch and a snotty little brat.

She's just a youngster....

Silver Pines

« Reply #295 on: May 05, 2017, 07:50:09 pm »
Are you kidding? She is one of those rich kid Instagramers. She runs around with a pack of other trust funders partying their asses off.....

http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2017/01/tiffany-trump-white-house-instagram

https://www.instagram.com/p/9cqFLdDo0f/

@Frank Cannon

I'm reserving judgment on the sex of the one in the middle....

Silver Pines

« Reply #296 on: May 05, 2017, 07:52:00 pm »
I don't get it...I've done searches on the dress, the event, even searched one-shoulder yellow Dior dresses, and I get nothing.  These fashion photographers are slipping.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #297 on: May 05, 2017, 07:55:11 pm »
@Frank Cannon

I'm reserving judgment on the sex of the one in the middle....

Hourly, I'd guess.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Silver Pines

« Reply #298 on: May 05, 2017, 07:57:55 pm »

Online libertybele

« Reply #299 on: May 06, 2017, 11:58:59 am »
Still nothing on Melania's shoe choice with the yellow dress ... perhaps the gown was so long (she was lifting up the dress in video) that no one was able to get a shot of the shoes.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 12:08:41 pm by libertybele »