Author Topic: Duped? Did Assad really commit Chemical Weapons attack?  (Read 1698 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Duped? Did Assad really commit Chemical Weapons attack?
« on: April 07, 2017, 10:58:58 pm »
Before the Syrian Army dropped bombs in Khan Sheikhoun on April 4th, an activist/journalist tweeted this in the early morning hours .....

....According to Google Translate, it reads:

“Tomorrow, a media campaign will be launched to cover the intensity of the air raids on the countryside of Hama and the use of chlorine against civilians.”

This was tweeted a little after 3am in the morning of the 4th before the attack......

http://therightscoop.com/did-assad-really-commit-chemical-weapons-attack/

The journalist's account via Google Translate- https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fferaskaram01&edit-text=&act=url

Many interesting tweets on his page including one indicating someone was gassing Assad's forces, not the other way around.

Offline ABX

Re: Duped? Did Assad really commit Chemical Weapons attack?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 11:01:44 pm »
Many interesting reports on his Facebook as well.
https://www.facebook.com/feraskaram100/posts/1442844249355858

Offline ABX

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 11:06:35 pm »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2017, 11:08:11 pm »
I don't know and I'm not sure it makes any difference.

If he doesn't ISIS or some other "rebel" group has and will again.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2017, 11:12:38 pm »
No, we planned it to benefit ISIS.
 :silly:

Offline TomSea

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2017, 11:15:15 pm »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2017, 11:15:33 pm »
Fits with what Jihadists have done traditionally in terms of creating photo-op moments to gin up global sympathy and condemnation of their enemies.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2017, 11:16:27 pm »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline ABX

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2017, 11:20:48 pm »
Interesting downlink from his site. He posts from this site a lot which appears to be some news site for what is called the Pride Army or Army of Pride (I assume not gay pride) part of the Free Syrian Army. That may be an issue with translation, but overall, looks to be an ISIS media site.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Falazaarmy.com%2F&edit-text=&act=url
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 11:21:19 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2017, 11:21:38 pm »
Fits with what Jihadists have done traditionally in terms of creating photo-op moments to gin up global sympathy and condemnation of their enemies.

Chem attack aside, there is and has been a lot of propaganda flowing out of there for a long time but we've suddenly decided to believe it.

One that I find particularly irritating is the supposedly 9 year old girl who is supposedly staying one step ahead of Assad forces yet manages to tweet daily in english with pics.

Offline ABX

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2017, 11:31:24 pm »
Speaking of propaganda. One of the images of dead children being  used was on his page back in December referencing Syria and on a Hamas twitter page at the same time referencing a 'toxic rocket attack' in December.

Translated:
Massacre of 100 martyrs, mostly women and children, adding to the approximately 400 State suffered from #الروسية toxic missile air strikes

At that, there are a lot of posts, tweets, and repeated images saying there have been 'toxic missile strikes'.

Either there are a lot of chemical attacks going on that we aren't hearing about or they have been trying to spread stories of it for a while.

Offline ABX

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2017, 11:34:43 pm »
Same children from a different angle (same clothing, etc) from another story claiming Sarin gas attack- in December.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fyakeram.blogspot.com%2F2016%2F12%2F35-300.html&edit-text=&act=url

Folks, we have been played.

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2017, 11:35:42 pm »
Remember the stories out of Lebanon where the Jihadholes were having the media stage in a particular spot while the ambulance waited so the media could film it screaming by?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2017, 11:50:43 pm »
Same children from a different angle (same clothing, etc) from another story claiming Sarin gas attack- in December.

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fyakeram.blogspot.com%2F2016%2F12%2F35-300.html&edit-text=&act=url

I believe you may be absolutely correct.  And as discerned.

How quickly we fell into the trap.

Logically it made no sense for Assad to risk his status by having his army use WMDs on civvies.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2017, 12:12:44 am »

Fortunately I have been so busy playing with myself I missed this one. You guys have all the fun.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cripplecreek

« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2017, 12:15:41 am »
I believe you may be absolutely correct.  And as discerned.

How quickly we fell into the trap.

Logically it made no sense for Assad to risk his status by having his army use WMDs on civvies.

I see there is another story floating around here that says a doctor treating victims was a jihadi arrested for kidnapping journalists a while back.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2017, 12:38:00 am »
I see there is another story floating around here that says a doctor treating victims was a jihadi arrested for kidnapping journalists a while back.

I saw that story too. 

I proceed from the understanding that everything Obama did was to harm the US and lift up our enemies and especially Islam in the world.  Given that belief, the fact Obama wanted Assad gone in the first place has me automatically knee-jerking to oppose that action - despite how rotten the guy is.

The only benefits to the toppling of these quasi-secular M.E. dictators appears to go to Islamists of one massive extreme to another.

Offline endicom

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2017, 01:40:33 am »

Our civilian and military intelligence services couldn't discern such a ruse? If so then some more swamps need draining.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2017, 05:43:06 pm »

Our civilian and military intelligence services couldn't discern such a ruse? If so then some more swamps need draining.

The minute I heard Paul Bremer's announcement that he was disbanding the Iraqi Army and prohibiting anyone who had ever been a member of the Bathe party from working in government,   that was the moment I realized much of our military "leadership"   were idiots at politics.   

Yes,  I believe our military people are stupid enough to fall for a phoney propaganda scheme. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2017, 05:53:12 pm »
Yes,  I believe our military people are stupid enough to fall for a phoney propaganda scheme.

Especially given that during the Obama regime, advancement and careers were forged via Social Justice adherence, rather than military or achievement merit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2017, 06:01:53 pm »

The minute I heard Paul Bremer's announcement that he was disbanding the Iraqi Army and prohibiting anyone who had ever been a member of the Bathe party from working in government,   that was the moment I realized much of our military "leadership"   were idiots at politics.   

Which would prove both the worthlessness of our so-called intelligence agencies and that they are entities unto themselves.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline TomSea

« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2017, 06:28:41 pm »
Speaking of propaganda. One of the images of dead children being  used was on his page back in December referencing Syria and on a Hamas twitter page at the same time referencing a 'toxic rocket attack' in December.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="ar" dir="rtl">#حماه

مجزرة #عقيربات 100 شهيدا معظمهم من النساء والأطفال اضافة الى مايقارب 400 حالة إختناق جراء الغارات الجوية #الروسية تحمل صواريخ سامة pic.twitter.com/soVepR6DnJ</p>— ayham dalain (@Ayham814)

December 12, 2016

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Translated:
Massacre of 100 martyrs, mostly women and children, adding to the approximately 400 State suffered from #الروسية toxic missile air strikes

At that, there are a lot of posts, tweets, and repeated images saying there have been 'toxic missile strikes'.

Either there are a lot of chemical attacks going on that we aren't hearing about or they have been trying to spread stories of it for a while.

I'm not sure I have seen the picture above used in any articles I've read the past week. There are plenty of pictures of the victims of this last attack.

Additionally, it's interesting that that journalists tweets has many references to napalm.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:29:42 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2017, 06:41:58 pm »

I don't see your picture in any of the stories I've read on the poison gas attack.

These weren't the photos Nikki Haley showed the UN.

One should produce an English language story where that photo was used. This is so confusing, it takes more time to straighten out the facts.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 06:50:44 pm by TomSea »

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2017, 09:56:43 pm »
Did everyone forget that the Russians and Syrians didn't deny that Sarin was used?  They just said it was that the planes destroyed a Sarin factory, and that it wasn't spread from the airplanes?

So to argue that "oh, the entire attack was fake and never happened at all" is just an invention of the internet.  All the parties actually agreed that Sarin was there, and that it killed people.