Author Topic: Nigel Farage and other right-wing populists turn on Donald Trump after missile strikes  (Read 469 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Interesting. As I said in another thread, the splits and divisions are coming all over the place from all different sides. You really can't define anyone's ideology simply based on the reaction to this.

Many former Donald Trump supporters have turned on the President after his decision to retaliate against the Assad regime for its chemical weapons attack.

Nigel Farage, Milo Yiannopoulos Katie Hopkins, right-wing vlogger Paul Joseph Watson, Ukip leader Paul Nuttall and Ukip donor Arron Banks are among the Trump supporters who have been disappointed by their hero...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/nigel-farage-right-wing-populists-turn-donald-trump-missile/

He even lost Ann.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
1 term if he makes it that far.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 09:30:38 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
1 term if he makes it that far.

Why do I always think Milo wants to wear a gimp suit and be spanked by his daddy?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Why do I always think Milo wants to wear a gimp suit and be spanked by his daddy?

He'll have to wrestle Sean Hannity for it.

Offline Frank Cannon

Farage is a Nationalist, but he isn't right wing. His domestic policies in UKIP were to the left of the Conservatives.