Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Russian Warship Heading For U.S. Navy Destroyers That Launched Syrian Attack  (Read 745 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Buckle up buckaroos.

On Friday, Fox Business reported that a Russian warship has entered the eastern Mediterranean, heading towards the direction of the two U.S. Navy destroyers that were used for launching the missiles on Syria Thursday night. The Russian Frigate has left the Black Sea, gone through the Bosphorus strait and is traveling to the position of the USS Ross and the USS Porter.....

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2017/04/breaking-news-russian-warship-heading-u-s-navy-destroyers-launched-syrian-attack/?utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt&utm_source=colddeadhands

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
This could get ugly quick,

I do not think either Putin or Trump will tolerate losing any 'face'.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline r9etb

No, it won't.  The Russian ship will shadow them for a few days, and then wander off.  There's no way in hell either we or the Russians will fire on each other.

The real danger is that Trump will treat this as a one-off sort of thing, and move on to the next tweet. 

Offline skeeter

Nah. The eastern Meditteranean apparently is this frigate's usual duty station.

Offline bolobaby

Believe me, the Ruskies already have a sub within striking distance. The frigate is all show.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Believe me, the Ruskies already have a sub within striking distance. The frigate is all show.
Yep, this is just all part of the show and dance.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline r9etb

And if they do, so do we....

Offline bolobaby

And if they do, so do we....

Moreover, we already have a firing solution. ;-)
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!