Author Topic: Susan Rice Lied about Syrian Chemical Weapons  (Read 320 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Susan Rice Lied about Syrian Chemical Weapons
« on: April 06, 2017, 01:10:40 pm »
April 6, 2017
Susan Rice Lied about Syrian Chemical Weapons
By Daniel John Sobieski

The chemical weapon attack by the Syrian government of Bashar al-Assad on the rebel-held town Khan Sheikhoun in Idlib Province on April 4 once again underscores what a foreign policy failure President Obama was and what a serial liar Susan Rice is.

On January 16, 2017, Rice, who served as U.N. ambassador during Obama’s first term and was rewarded for her Benghazi lies with the post of National Security Advisor, where she could be compelled to testify before Congress, gave what amounted to an exit interview with NPR. During the interview she crowed about the Obama administration’s success in eliminating the threat of Syrian chemical weapons:

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/04/susan_rice_lied_about_syrian_chemical_weapons.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Susan Rice Lied about Syrian Chemical Weapons
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 01:23:24 pm »
Is there anything she hasn't lied about?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien