Author Topic: Now Feminists Want to Force Moms Out to Work  (Read 490 times)

rangerrebew

Now Feminists Want to Force Moms Out to Work
« on: April 06, 2017, 12:05:28 pm »
April 4, 2017
Now Feminists Want to Force Moms Out to Work
By Christopher Chantrill

I just love it when the dull liberal partisans miss the point. This week we conservatives are having a grand old time with an Aussie feminist Sarrah Le Marquand who argued “It Should Be Illegal to be a Stay-at-home Mom.”

Rather than wail about the supposed liberation in a woman’s right to choose to shun paid employment, we should make it a legal requirement that all parents of children of school-age or older are gainfully employed.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/04/now_feminists_want_to_force_moms_out_to_work.html#ixzz4dTDZ7yrY
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Now Feminists Want to Force Moms Out to Work
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 12:09:30 am »
I'm an old troglodyte.

But I've almost come to the conclusion that it's feminism which is the prime destructor of Western Civilization (and the reason why The West is in decline while islam is ascendant).

Perhaps the only way to reverse this will be for Western men to boldly re-assert themselves and their patriarchy, and that means revoking the so-called "rights" of women.

Not only ending abortion, but contraception as well.
Perhaps by even forcing women out of the workplace, and back INTO the home.

I've also come to the conclusion that women probably shouldn't have the vote, unless they're married or are military veterans.

And I even lean towards "wage INequality". Men should be paid more, so that their spouses can stay home and raise the kids properly.

Like I said -- I'm a troglodyte.
I've -almost- come to these conclusions.

Say whatever you wish, it's water off the duck's back!