Author Topic: Nikki Haley Stares Down Russian Ambassador and Asks a Question That Makes UN Go  (Read 1427 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nikki Haley Stares Down Russian Ambassador and Asks a Question That Makes UN Go Silent
By Jason Howerton
2 hours ago

U.S. Ambassador Nikki Haley on Wednesday confronted Russia directly in an impassioned address to the United Nations following a reported chemical attack in Syria on Tuesday.

Haley gave a horrific and vivid account of the reported chemical attack, holding up photos of child victims for the U.N. Security Council to see.

more
http://ijr.com/2017/04/840755-nikki-haley-stares-russian-ambassador-asks-question-makes-un-go-silent/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I wasn't impressed with this appointment but I am glad I was proven wrong.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Nice speech, but it needs to be backed up with something.  I'm not keen on military action there, but over the top, excessive sanctions against Syria and anyone who continues to deal with it is fine by me.

Offline Frank Cannon

She's hot and a ball buster. What a whole lot of fun. Way better than that disgusting POS Samantha Powers who allowed all of this to transpire.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Good for her! It's long past the time for somebody to stand up and draw a line in the sand over the use of chemical and bio weapons.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline NavyCanDo

Impressive lady.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Impressive lady.

So far yes.  I was surprised when Trump appointed her; obviously he did so with good reason.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

that sounds eerily like what people said about Trump's election.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
I really like her.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

I really like her.

No you don't. The only reason she is there is because of Trump and everything Trump is garbage that stinks like rotting mackerel.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
No you don't. The only reason she is there is because of Trump and everything Trump is garbage that stinks like rotting mackerel.

Nope I have given praise for a good job with regards to Trump and Nikki Haley before.  Several times.  Speech about Israel.  Withdrawing funding for U.N. Population funds.  I don't know if there are any others that I have appreciated in his administration.

Daughter and Son in Law are liberals.  Flynn, Bannon, Manafort, are all out.

Nope can't think of any.  But maybe Gorsuch if he gets confirmed.  I like Rick Perry..........

Sawwwwry Frank.  Wrong, wrong wrong.  If Trump would do something to be appreciated for I will appreciate him.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 04:11:08 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Impressive lady.

Now just a GD minute here.  We know Republicans hate women and we also know they are all white supremacists.  Nikki Haley has to go - just on those two counts alone.

I know this because CNN told me so and they wouldn't lie to me would they?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Frank Cannon

You mean as compared to your snugglebunny,Bubbette!?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I think she's potential Presidential material.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think she's potential Presidential material.   

@Jazzhead

Could be. I don't know enough about her  yet to agree,but she is in a high-profile position now,so it shouldn't be long before we all know how she handles the pressures and what her thoughts on the various issues are.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
This didn't make the national news, but when Nikki Haley (born Nimrata Randhawa) ran for re-election the Liberals gave her the Scott Walker treatment.  They threw the kitchen sink at her including, "when did you quit beating your spouse" type questions.

I don't think it's true that all Liberals hate women yet those in powerful positions sure do have an ugly track record.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Agree @mystery-ak  Haley's turning out to be a very strong and positive voice on behalf of the US in the UN.

Offline Polly Ticks

Well done, Ambassador Haley.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra