Author Topic: Christian Student Exonerated after Muslim Professor Caught LYING  (Read 362 times)

rangerrebew

Christian Student Exonerated after Muslim Professor Caught LYING
By Pamela Adams April 4, 2017

Rollins College suspended sophomore Marshall Polston on March 24th for daring to challenge his Muslim professor’s claims.  Polston pushed back on professor Areej Zufari’s definitive denial of Jesus’ crucifixion and his disciples belief in his divinity.
As a result, the college suspended Polston.

Over the semester, Poston, a Christian, verbally disagreed with his professor during his Middle Eastern humanities class. Polston has traveled to the Middle East and is familiar with the Muslim culture.  He told the Central Florida Post regarding Zufari’s actions:

http://constitution.com/christian-student-exonerated-muslim-professor-caught-lying/
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 11:12:16 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Polly Ticks

Re: Christian Student Exonerated after Muslim Professor Caught LYING
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 01:07:44 pm »
After being forced to review all the facts, Rollins exonerated Polston of all allegations.  However, Zufari returned to the classroom undisciplined.

I sincerely hope there is a Part 3 to this story, where we see the professor having to endure consequences for her actions.  I'm pretty sure I wouldn't walk away free as a bird if I had filed a false report.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra