Author Topic: Baltimore SWAT: “I Want You To Walk In There And Kill This Guy”  (Read 410 times)

rangerrebew

Baltimore SWAT: “I Want You To Walk In There And Kill This Guy”

Posted at 12:13 pm on March 29, 2017 by Bob Owens

A dramatic incident unfolded during a hostage standoff in Baltimore when a SWAT officer was told by his supervisor to walk into a room and execute a hostage taker.

The sergeant’s instructions are unequivocal. “I want you to walk in there and kill this guy,” he tells the shooter, Zachary Wein, who is a 14-year veteran of the Baltimore Police Department, and an eight-year veteran of the SWAT team.

“He’s high on drugs. He can kill the girl at any second,” the sergeant, who police officials declined to identify by name, continues. “I don’t see any need for less lethal.”

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/03/29/want-walk-kill-guy/
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 09:20:26 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Baltimore SWAT: “I Want You To Walk In There And Kill This Guy”
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 11:06:44 am »
Well if you can't exterminate a crack head about to kill 2 infants, who can you exterminate?

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 12:08:15 pm »
Well if you can't exterminate a crack head about to kill 2 infants, who can you exterminate?
I think we're supposed to get all soft and gushy because the guy is a poor crackhead just getting his life together and not in his right mind.

End the threat. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Maybe the line of on deck players will get shorter.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 12:33:39 pm »
I think we're supposed to get all soft and gushy because the guy is a poor crackhead just getting his life together and not in his right mind.

End the threat. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Maybe the line of on deck players will get shorter.
:thumbsup2:

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2017, 02:22:12 pm »
Every situation is different and sometimes you have to make the call.