Author Topic: Michelle Obama Is Rocking Her Natural Hair And The Internet Can’t Even  (Read 798 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Michelle Obama Is Rocking Her Natural Hair And The Internet Can’t Even
Literally the moment we’ve all been waiting for.
Huffington Post, Apr 3, 2017, Taryn Finley

The gates of heaven opened and Michelle Obama popped up on timelines in rare form on Sunday night.

Twitter user @meagnacarta shared a photo of Obama rocking her natural hair in a low puff and gray polka dot headband, presumably wearing the purest grade of shea butter.

It’s not confirmed exactly where the former first lady is or when the photo was taken ― though Barack Obama is currently writing his memoir in the French Polynesian islands ― but that didn’t stop Twitter from having a damn fit. Many social media users noted that they’ve been waiting for this natural hair moment for the longest. Others reveled in the glow of Obama’s melanin.

More:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/michelle-obama-natural-natural_us_58e27289e4b0b3918c854ff8

Online Right_in_Virginia

This is not from The Onion .... (although close).

More at the link.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Barack Obama is currently writing his memoir in the French Polynesian islands

I'm guessing the price for French Polynesian rent-boys just went through the roof.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Frank Cannon

So she was always a fake piece of shit. Like we didn't know.

Online mountaineer

I'm guessing the price for French Polynesian rent-boys just went through the roof.
I'm surprised he went to Tahiti, rather than Bangkok or some such place.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm surprised he went to Tahiti, rather than Bangkok or some such place.  **nononono*

@mountaineer

Peasants go to Bangkok. Royalty goes to Tahiti.

Besides,I suspect the press is a LOT less aggressive in Tahiti than Bangkok. Bathhouse Barry can have a little fun out of sight.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 08:51:52 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

geronl

Man buns don't look good on anyone

Online mountaineer

Besides,I suspect the press is a LOT less aggressive in Tahiti than Bangkok. Bathhouse Barry can have a little fun out of sight.
Ah, right you are!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
So she was always a fake piece of shit. Like we didn't know.

:patriot:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mountaineer

The Mooch apparently joined Bathhouse Barry in Tahiti.

source

But now they're leaving paradise so Hussein can start collecting more big bucks:
... Upon return, the former president is expected to resume a somewhat more active schedule. Plans have been announced for him to address a charity dinner in Scotland on May 26, the British press had reported.
Those magnificent arms!  :silly: