Author Topic: Planet X Nibiru – FEMA Camps Being Set up for Survivors – Elite Are Running to Underground Bunkers [Video]  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Sunday, April 2, 2017 4:43
Scroll down . . .
. . .
ELITE UNDERGROUND BUNKERS

Why Are So Many Of The Super Wealthy Preparing Bug Out Locations? It is believed to be large enough to house 60,000 persons, with a special air filtration system designed to withstand a nuclear, chemical or biological attack.

Enough food and water is believed to be stored at the site to sustain the entire underground population for months on end Die-hard [U.S.] planners actually have their eyes on targets in Russia and China, including and leadership bunkers.
. . .

Bunker “underground bunker” “emergency shelter” elite millionaire billionaire “New Zealand” 2015 2016 Russia China shelter insider battle mountain fema prediction news media entertainment book author “secret society” secret enemy collapse ” ” gold silver prepare food “food storage” prepper savings strategy humanity leader liberty freedom “self defense” banking security “elite nwo agenda” drone trends trending trendy false flag Chicago nyc fema camp police state usa new world order illuminati 1984 orwell alex jones infowars crazy gerald celente max keiser jim rogers glenn beck anonymous coast to coast am end game collapse demcad montagraph bohemian grove jsnip4 g4t

. . .

A lot of ultra-rich people are quietly preparing to “bug out” when the time comes. They are buying survival properties, they are buying farms in far away countries and they are buying deep underground bunkers.

In fact, a prominent insider at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland says that “very powerful people are telling us they’re scared”and he shocked his audience when he revealed that he knows “hedge fund managers all over the world who are buying airstrips and farms in places like New Zealand”.

So what do they know?

Why are so many of the super wealthy suddenly preparing bug out locations?
When the elite of the world start preparing for doomsday, that is a very troubling sign. And right now the elite appear to be quietly preparing for disaster like never before.Want to Be on Survivalist?.
The 3 Pioneer Survival Lessons We Should All Learn!.
Here’s your chance.Watch this free video..
. . .

Elite Prepare for Planet Nibiru- Construction of Fallout Shelters Intensifies- NASA in Denial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEoluG1FcF0
. . .

Have long felt that when the elite started heading for the hills, it would be a huge indicator of the operant timelines closing in on dramatic events.
There are probably some members of GOPBR who work close enough to the elite to be able to tell when the elite really do bug out for their bunkers.
Time will tell.
Certainly reasonable family prepping is wise.
God's best to all those of good heart.

Avoiding Truth
There is a principle
__Which is a bar against all information,
____Which is proof against all argument,
______And which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance.
________That principle is condemnation before investigation
--Edmund Spencer

GOP BRIEFING ROOM ‘ALTERNATE REALITIES’ PING LIST
@bigheadfred
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead

@roamer_1
@Smokin Joe
@Texas Yellow Rose
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth

« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 10:34:22 pm by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Additional:

Some historical references. Some "historical" references.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin_08.htm
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Thank you for revealing that you know too much. We'll be by to visit you shortly.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Thank you for revealing that you know too much. We'll be by to visit you shortly.

I'll make coffee.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Victoria33

@Quix

The rich have done this numerous times over the time I started prepping in 1998.  I kept up with articles/news/writing/listening to their preps since that time, so this is not new.  If one has money it makes sense to have practical "life insurance".  They don't know any more than I do about the future so they prepare for what might happen just as I do.

Remember, we paid for the best possible bunker to save the life of the president and his family.  An underground walkway from the White House to this bunker with everything, including a surgical suite and surgeon.  We plan on saving their lives whatever might happen, so why not save ourselves?  I am as important as the president, so I made preps for me as well as paid for his.

Offline Quix

TRUE TRUE.

Thanks for your kind reply.

@Quix

The rich have done this numerous times over the time I started prepping in 1998.  I kept up with articles/news/writing/listening to their preps since that time, so this is not new.  If one has money it makes sense to have practical "life insurance".  They don't know any more than I do about the future so they prepare for what might happen just as I do.

Remember, we paid for the best possible bunker to save the life of the president and his family.  An underground walkway from the White House to this bunker with everything, including a surgical suite and surgeon.  We plan on saving their lives whatever might happen, so why not save ourselves?  I am as important as the president, so I made preps for me as well as paid for his.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bring extra donuts.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

If money was no object, I'd have a nice little mountain fortress, bugout locations, extensive underground shelters, all well stocked, etc. I wouldn't blame someone with the means for (relatively speaking) doing as well for their family as I do with my means for mine.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

If money was no object, I'd have a nice little mountain fortress, bugout locations, extensive underground shelters, all well stocked, etc. I wouldn't blame someone with the means for (relatively speaking) doing as well for their family as I do with my means for mine.

Yeah, I feel similarly.

Have done the prepping I could . . . but even a billionaire's bunker cannot escape what God ordains. So, He alone is able to keep me safe and close to Him.

Offline Smokin Joe

Yeah, I feel similarly.

Have done the prepping I could . . . but even a billionaire's bunker cannot escape what God ordains. So, He alone is able to keep me safe and close to Him.
We had a house fire a couple of years back. The structure was saved, not a lot of irreplacable losses, all the preps were safe, but it drove home the fact that what He ordains will be. While I do what I can, ultimately, the efficacy of that is in His hands, whether that will be an abundance is up to Him. The Almighty provides for the least of His creatures, I believe He will provide for me. (But that doesn't relieve me of the obligation to make the effort to do so myself. Who knows? I may be the tool by which He provides for others?)

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

@Quix

Many people do not prep and use this for their non-action:  "God will save me."  God gave us intelligence to help ourselves.  Those who do nothing will be begging others to help them and help will not come.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Jesus said multiple times that Satan is the ruler of this world. So be careful about blaming God for acts that harm us.

There are probably very few elites prepping. The ones that are prepping are smart enough not to talk about it. We tend to view prepping as a response to societal breakdown or EMP's or major earthly catastrophes. These are sudden things. If you do a little research in the 1918 Spanish Flu outbreak, you'll can easily see how subtle a real threat can be.  2% of the world's population died during that Fall/Winter, killed by their own immune system. If people around you started dropping like flies from a communicable disease, how quickly could you get away and where would you go?
I think that is what the elites are doing.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline Smokin Joe

Jesus said multiple times that Satan is the ruler of this world. So be careful about blaming God for acts that harm us.

There are probably very few elites prepping. The ones that are prepping are smart enough not to talk about it. We tend to view prepping as a response to societal breakdown or EMP's or major earthly catastrophes. These are sudden things. If you do a little research in the 1918 Spanish Flu outbreak, you'll can easily see how subtle a real threat can be.  2% of the world's population died during that Fall/Winter, killed by their own immune system. If people around you started dropping like flies from a communicable disease, how quickly could you get away and where would you go?
I think that is what the elites are doing.
The key is not to get stuck in normalcy bias-- seeing events happening but failing to associate them with a developing crisis, attributing them to normal occurrences.

Early identification of the problem will be key to survival in an apocalyptic situation, should survival even be possible.

I have often thought that such elaborate and elite hives locked down and separate from the rest of humanity could become their own chamber of horrors, with privileged people who have no desire for servitude, perhaps no aptitude for the tradecraft needed to maintain the structure, and the elitist attitude which might bring the very thing they seek to escape with them, in the event of a pandemic.

Food for a novel, perhaps.

C S Lewis

geronl

geronl

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I go to Mary Greeley news for my Yellowstone updates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WofcbftjgBM

She has other news on her Youtube channel.

Offline Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

@Quix

Many people do not prep and use this for their non-action:  "God will save me."  God gave us intelligence to help ourselves.  Those who do nothing will be begging others to help them and help will not come.

GREATLY AGREE.

5 foolish virgins etc.

I just am convinced that, in my own strength and "wisdom," trying to "save myself" in any sense or context

is always going to be flawed, incomplete and ultimately likely futile.

GOD ALONE is my ultimate refuge . . . and strong tower along the way.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 02:07:45 pm by Quix »