Author Topic: DNC Chair: Republicans ‘Don’t Give a S*** About People’  (Read 447 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

DNC Chair: Republicans ‘Don’t Give a S*** About People’
Tom Perez suggests Trump 'didn't win this election'

BY: Sam Dorman
April 2, 2017 11:05 am

Newly elected Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez said Friday that Republicans "don't give a shit about people," arguing their plan to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act does not reflect American values.

Perez gave a fiery speech to gain Democratic support at the We Build the Resistance Rally in Newark, New Jersey, hosted by the New Jersey Working Families Alliance, where he denounced President Donald Trump's efforts to repeal Obamacare.

more
http://freebeacon.com/politics/dnc-chair-republicans-dont-give-s-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: DNC Chair: Republicans ‘Don’t Give a S*** About People’
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 04:34:05 pm »
DNC Chair: Republicans ‘Don’t Give a S*** About People’
Tom Perez suggests Trump 'didn't win this election'

BY: Sam Dorman
April 2, 2017 11:05 am

Newly elected Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez said Friday that Republicans "don't give a shit about people," arguing their plan to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act does not reflect American values.

Perez gave a fiery speech to gain Democratic support at the We Build the Resistance Rally in Newark, New Jersey, hosted by the New Jersey Working Families Alliance, where he denounced President Donald Trump's efforts to repeal Obamacare.

more
http://freebe

acon.com/politics/dnc-chair-republicans-dont-give-s-people/

And democrats do. So apparent since they are the ones that shoved the failing leviathan boondoggle ACA down our throats. "STFU, Donny".
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 05:50:32 pm »
Tom Perez keeps repeating the lie that Republicans don't give a "sh**t about people"  He will keep doing so until feeble minded sheeple believe that it is the truth.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 05:52:10 pm »
How's the revolution coming Tom?