Author Topic: Watching Election Night Television Reruns Best Tonic Against MSM Onslaught  (Read 447 times)

rangerrebew

Watching Election Night Television Reruns Best Tonic Against MSM Onslaught

By Judi McLeod ——   April 1, 2017

Roe in Bonita Springs, Florida, who called in to the Rush Limbaugh Show on Friday may have opened the floodgates for a great new fad: watching television reruns of Election Night 2016.

“I think I’ve become one of those Trump supporters that you keep speaking of, and I essentially am completely immune to any bad news about Trump,” Roe told Rush.  “You know, for hundreds of days since Trump came on the scene, every day I wake up to Trump lost a debate, he insulted media, he insulted Megyn Kelly, he’s not acting presidential. It’s always something new. So as the Doctor of Democracy, I’m gonna ask if you can make a diagnosis for me, and I’m gonna tell you, this is my worst symptom, and I’m being a hundred percent honest. My wife thinks I’m nuts. But I stay up at night and watch 2016 election night TV coverage reruns on YouTube —“

http://canadafreepress.com/article/watching-election-night-television-reruns-best-tonic-against-msm-onslaught
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 10:21:50 am by rangerrebew »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 12:23:56 pm by Right_in_Virginia »