Author Topic: This Map Will Show If Your Web Traffic Passes Through an NSA Listening Post  (Read 328 times)

rangerrebew

This Map Will Show If Your Web Traffic Passes Through an NSA Listening Post

Mar 28 2017, 9:25am

IXmaps wants to “make visible the secret, dangerous, often illegal forms of surveillance that are increasingly becoming part of everyday life.”

Internet data pinballs across national borders, and for Canadians this means potentially exposing it to eavesdropping by US-based corporations and the National Security Agency.

Now, an interactive mapping tool named Internet Exchange Mapping (IXmaps), re-launched for public use today, will show you how—and how easily—you data can be spied on by tracing the oftentimes byzantine routes data takes when traversing the internet.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ixmaps-privacy-surveillance-nsa-canada
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 04:07:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Donald Trump signed an executive order that excluded permanent residents and non-US citizens from the protections under the US Privacy Act.

I like it.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley