Author Topic: Moms declare holy war after school teaches Islam 'true faith' Women pilloried as 'KKK' for going public with lesson concerns  (Read 600 times)

rangerrebew

Moms declare holy war after school teaches Islam 'true faith'
Women pilloried as 'KKK' for going public with lesson concerns
Published: 20 hours ago. Updated: 03/31/2017 at 2:11 PM

A middle school in Chatham, New Jersey, is using a cartoon video to teach the Five Pillars of Islam to seventh-grade students, and now two parents have obtained legal services to fight the school district which has ignored their concerns.

Seventh graders in this school are taught: “May God help us all find the true faith, Islam.”

Also taught in the video is the Shahada, which is the Muslim prayer of conversion “There is no god but Allah and Muhammad is his messenger.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/moms-declare-holy-war-after-school-teaches-islam-true-faith/#cVFPdIm2xjtkUEvG.99

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
But of course, this is part of the plan.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Are they giving Christianity and Judaism equal time in these classes?

Methinks not.

One more reason to eschew public education for either Christian or right-wing academies... ;)

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Are they giving Christianity and Judaism equal time in these classes?

Methinks not.

One more reason to eschew public education for either Christian or right-wing academies... ;)

I disagree.  We do not need to concede any more ground to the leftists or muslims.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.