Author Topic: Three MS-13 gang members are charged with second-degree murder of a missing 17-year-old Virginia teen  (Read 1152 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Three MS-13 gang members are charged with second-degree murder of a missing 17-year-old Virginia teen

Victor A. Rodas, 19, Jose Corea-Ventura, 21, and Lisandro A. Vasquez, 24, were arrested and charged with second-degree murder of 17-year-old Raymond Wood
    Police said all three men are known MS-13 gang members and illegal aliens 
    Wood's body was found lying in the middle of a road in Virginia on Monday
    Authorities said Wood's death was not a random act but narcotics-related
    A cause of death in the murder has not been released by authorities

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4369806/Three-MS-13-gang-members-charged-murder-VA-teen.html#ixzz4cxvVEnAR
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Silver Pines

This murder happened in my area.  The cops are very tight-lipped about the details of what happened, but early on, the local talk radio station let it slip that Wood's hands were cut off before he was killed.  After that, the police stopped talking.

Second degree murder means these savages won't be eligible for the death penalty.

Offline skeeter

The next time you hear some politician talk about 'dreamers', jobs we won't do or how we can't break families up think about Raymond Woods.

Silver Pines

The next time you hear some politician talk about 'dreamers', jobs we won't do or how we can't break families up think about Raymond Woods.

@skeeter

Yep.  I question this second-degree charge.  I can't help but wonder if it's because they don't want to anger Mexico by executing its citizens, or some similar garbage.

They might be Mexicans, but MS-13 is a Salvadoran gang, and a particularly nasty bunch.
Beheadings and other terror tactics are passe for them, and I have little doubt the murder included mutilation. They are as nasty as the Zetas, and retaining power among such gangs and the cartels is done through abject fear generated by atrocities performed on the person and families of those who cross them.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 02:41:43 am by Smokin Joe »

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Yep.  I question this second-degree charge.  I can't help but wonder if it's because they don't want to anger Mexico by executing its citizens, or some similar garbage.

I guess its possible that these three vicious gang members amputated this minor's hands in a sudden act of passion. Maybe he said something racist to them.

Silver Pines

I guess its possible that these three vicious gang members amputated this minor's hands in a sudden act of passion. Maybe he said something racist to them.

@skeeter

I think we've all done something like that in the heat of the moment.

They're saying it was drug related.  Considering that the kid was apparently jumped on his way to visit his friend, it seems there might have been some pre-meditation involved.  Maybe the kid didn't pay them for some drugs he bought and they were lying in wait for him.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

I think we've all done something like that in the heat of the moment.

They're saying it was drug related.  Considering that the kid was apparently jumped on his way to visit his friend, it seems there might have been some pre-meditation involved.  Maybe the kid didn't pay them for some drugs he bought and they were lying in wait for him.

The kid didn't look hard core. Dismembering and murder (in that order) seems a little extreme for an unpaid drug debt.

Whatever happened to breaking thumbs?

Anyway if the death penalty is out I at least hope these three pieces of porqueria de perro end up in the Peckerwood wing of some federal prison.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Catherine wrote:
"I can't help but wonder if it's because they don't want to anger Mexico by executing its citizens, or some similar garbage."

Take your pick:
a. DA is a democrat
or
b. DA is "following orders" from higher up.

skeeter commented:
"The kid didn't look hard core. Dismembering and murder (in that order) seems a little extreme for an unpaid drug debt."

Not for MS-13.
I kinda like that Filipino Dutuerte's solution for problems like this...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This murder happened in my area.  The cops are very tight-lipped about the details of what happened, but early on, the local talk radio station let it slip that Wood's hands were cut off before he was killed.  After that, the police stopped talking.

Second degree murder means these savages won't be eligible for the death penalty.
They probably cut a deal with the DA for giving up the location of the remains, or perhaps other information.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis