Author Topic: Trump calls critics' bluff: Will share intel on Obama spying  (Read 4515 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: Trump calls critics' bluff: Will share intel on Obama spying
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2017, 02:11:49 pm »

Right.. Sorry I don't believe anything from a site that promoted fake news since the 90's. Also, I guess that I question anything from that site I'm a Hillary / Obama supporter??

Well if you don't apply the same standard to the New York Media liars on television,  than that's probably a fair accusation.   

I'm far more concerned about the constant stream of lies,  omissions and propaganda from the big networks than I am about some people on a website.   

One would think that if "fake news"  was your concern,  you would spend more time denouncing the primary sources of it.     
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2017, 02:13:38 pm »
Guess you will rely on the NYT times, which has been perpetrating massive lies on this story-- ie supporting the bogus meme that Nunes wiretapping facts improperly.  Go ahead and defend that.!

@DiogenesLamp

Yeah,   I already called him out for worrying about the mote in WND's eye instead of the beam in the New York Liberal media's eye.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2017, 02:15:45 pm »
Pinging your backup because you can't argue on your own? Just like Free Republic.

Mommy mommy the bad men are picking on me again!

You don't have to worry about me spanking you.   I generally find your statements to be so childish that I regard them as unworthy of rebuttal.   

You I skip over most of the time. 

Now, please continue with your prattling.   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2017, 02:19:32 pm »

Nice strawman, but I don't read the New York Times. I read a lot of sources and make up my own mind.

Well see there,  you appear to be oblivious to the larger problem.   Too many people in America *DO*  read the New York times,   and they watch the New York "ABC News"  and they watch the New York "CBS News"  and they watch the New York "NBC News"  and so forth. 

The primary problem in this nation is not what *YOU*  watch,  it is the fact that the rest of America is being deliberately misled by these people in New York who are controlling the "news." 

This is how they manipulate elections. 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2017, 02:21:03 pm »

You don't have to worry about me spanking you.   I generally find your statements to be so childish that I regard them as unworthy of rebuttal.   

You I skip over most of the time. 

Now, please continue with your prattling.

This from a guy who spent all last year threatening to kill people.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2017, 02:21:21 pm »
Those who won't mindlessly parrot Trump's lies.

I do have to say that "Parrot"  is what I think of when I glance at your posts. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2017, 02:24:57 pm »

Levin makes the point that this story is not being covered.  Why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOoyL71f0wA&feature=youtu.be

Because we don't actually have "News Organizations."   We have Public relations agencies for Democrats, which pretend to be "New Organizations." 

That story damages Democrats,  so it's spiked.   The New York Liberal controlled Broadcasting system does more damage by suppressing true news stories than they do by manipulating fake or misleading stories. 

— Lord Melbourne —

• Technical
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2017, 02:26:56 pm »

I do have to say that "Parrot"  is what I think of when I glance at your posts.

I think "potential mass murdering psychopath" when looking at yours. And I have your posting history to back me up.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2017, 02:31:49 pm »
This from a guy who spent all last year threatening to kill people.

You are going to have to do a better job providing evidence for your accusation.   I don't recall whatever message on which you are basing your accusation.   

I have posted several times regarding David P. Goldman's argument that we need to kill about 3 million young Arab Muslims,  so perhaps that is to what you are referring.   

https://pjmedia.com/spengler/2014/8/12/shermans-300000-and-the-caliphates-3-million/
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2017, 02:35:21 pm »
I think "potential mass murdering psychopath" when looking at yours. And I have your posting history to back me up.

I generally regard you as comic relief. 
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #60 on: March 31, 2017, 06:31:39 pm »
Until I see some actual evidence from reliable sources - which means at a minimum those who care about their reputation -- this is still unproven.  I do think there's some truth in it, but it just hasn't been presented convincingly yet.

This may or may not be significant.

Report: Trump Surveillance Began Before He Was Even GOP Nominee

Fox News anchor Adam Housley has obtained some new information in regards to who unmasked the names of U.S. officials like former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn in the ongoing Russia investigation.

For starters, Housley's sources have revealed that the surveillance of Trump started before he was even the GOP nominee, he said during the broadcast of "Outnumbered" on Friday.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2017/03/31/report-source-behind-unmasking-of-us-officials-is-a-very-senior-and-well-known-person-n2307087
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2017, 12:35:24 am »
I don't care about the Dems -- they'll ignore/deny anyway.  But let me see something significant on FoxNews/WSJ/National Review.  If there are actual facts, one or more of them will pick up with the story and push it, just like with Hillary's emails.  But it may take some time for that to happen, so I don't think the lack of immediate proof in a couple of days means it didn't happen.

Sir, I suggest that you view this evenings' Special Report on Fox News in which this story was the Top new item.  And also yhe the Wall Street Journal article by Kimberley Strassel from last evening.  This has "legs."

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2017, 12:43:01 am »
One of the most revealing lines in the entire piece:

"And what Nunes had seen MAY prove President Trump’s claim that former President Obama spied on him and his transition team."

May = speculation.

This article is typical worldNUTdaily garbage.

Offline ConservativeGranny

« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2017, 12:58:23 am »
Sounds to me like some half witted President is trying to change the subject after the world collapsed on his head for trashing Conservatives.

Or a failed healthcare bill. "Look! Look over here! It's a shiny object!"

Where was this proof a couple of weeks ago? Trump said he had it. If so we all need to see it. Enough of the Kabuki theater. Americans need to see this proof and make up our own minds. I don't believe any of them we've been lied to so much from all sides. When it takes this long to produce the proof it makes one suspicious that perhaps the "proof" is a manufactured one. It doesn't instill confidence.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2017, 02:24:13 am »
Why should I believe anything from worldnutdaily??

Even a blind hog ...  Anyway, you don't have to believe it ... just put it on a shelf with stuff you're waiting to check out.

I believe it, though
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #65 on: April 01, 2017, 02:26:36 am »
I'm on the side of truth. President is a lying sack of monkey shit his rube supporters are dupes who will believe anything. I don't believe a word he says. I want to see proof.

I took everyone off of ignore.  This particular post is so annoying in every way that I am reconsidering.

The funniest part is where you say "I'm on the side of truth."

• Technical
« Reply #66 on: April 01, 2017, 02:51:02 am »
I took everyone off of ignore.  This particular post is so annoying in every way that I am reconsidering.

The funniest part is where you say "I'm on the side of truth."

:shrug: Sorry, but I Am.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2017, 05:03:40 am »
:shrug: Sorry, but I Am.

That's in the alternate universe you live in.  In the real world, normal people consider you a nut case.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2017, 05:08:36 am »
@EdJames
Sir, I suggest that you view this evenings' Special Report on Fox News in which this story was the Top new item.  And also yhe the Wall Street Journal article by Kimberley Strassel from last evening.  This has "legs."

Heh -- I wrote that before the FoxNews piece.  I'd seen Ms. Strassel's article last week, but I still think/thought that the missing piece is identifying the leaker.  When someone is confident enough to "name names", I think we'll really have something.  The FoxNews piece comes close to that.  It certainly sounds like they know who it is, but don't want to disclose the name.  It's at that point, when you directly accuse someone by name of engaging in illegal activity, that you know there is real goods on someone.

It may even come out this weekend.  I wouldn't be completely shocked if whoever it is decides to spin it as a positive/justified before being publicly named.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2017, 05:10:16 am »

Anyone else feels that we are trapped in a Spy vs. Spy comic strip?   Both sides equally accusing the other of espionage, wire tapping, collusion with Russian agents, etc. Who to believe? Where does this all end?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2017, 05:35:10 am »
Sessions should go after her for conspiracy to wiretap and spy on political enemies under the color of authority.

She has made an open confession.

I'm not sure I trust her. It was too easy of a slip. Hope that isn't bait.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2017, 12:45:08 am »
@EdJames
Heh -- I wrote that before the FoxNews piece.  I'd seen Ms. Strassel's article last week, but I still think/thought that the missing piece is identifying the leaker.  When someone is confident enough to "name names", I think we'll really have something.  The FoxNews piece comes close to that.  It certainly sounds like they know who it is, but don't want to disclose the name.  It's at that point, when you directly accuse someone by name of engaging in illegal activity, that you know there is real goods on someone.

It may even come out this weekend.  I wouldn't be completely shocked if whoever it is decides to spin it as a positive/justified before being publicly named.

888high58888

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2017, 01:13:58 am »
You are aligned with the left.  Evidence is coming out that there was a MASSIVE effort to do political spying on Trump AND publish it all of Trump's enemies in the administration.

Nunes needs our support, the dems have shut down his committee the last week.

I support Nunes and I totally believe that Obama's team made every attempt to do political damage to Trump in any way possible.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2017, 02:29:35 am »
I support Nunes and I totally believe that Obama's team made every attempt to do political damage to Trump in any way possible.

#DirtyRice trending on twitter.  We should see lots of links to many sources soon.

Will be interesting where this goes.
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2017, 03:16:50 am »

Well see there,  you appear to be oblivious to the larger problem.   Too many people in America *DO*  read the New York times,   and they watch the New York "ABC News"  and they watch the New York "CBS News"  and they watch the New York "NBC News"  and so forth. 

The primary problem in this nation is not what *YOU*  watch,  it is the fact that the rest of America is being deliberately misled by these people in New York who are controlling the "news." 

This is how they manipulate elections.

Very true.  The MSM hates conservatives and, while their power is not what it once was, the major TV outlets still have more viewers than Fox or CNN.

And a lot of people still think the New York Times prints the news.