Author Topic: Trump calls critics' bluff: Will share intel on Obama spying  (Read 4537 times)

Offline LonestarDream

Re: Trump calls critics' bluff: Will share intel on Obama spying
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2017, 12:25:20 pm »
Until I see some actual evidence from reliable sources - which means at a minimum those who care about their reputation -- this is still unproven.  I do think there's some truth in it, but it just hasn't been presented convincingly yet.

The dems do not seem to be interesting in viewing the evidence that the administration has provided. 
(?) Trump Realist    (*) Trump believer   (?) Never Trump,   Which are you ?

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2017, 12:29:51 pm »
The dems do not seem to be interesting in viewing the evidence that the administration has provided.

I don't care about the Dems -- they'll ignore/deny anyway.  But let me see something significant on FoxNews/WSJ/National Review.  If there are actual facts, one or more of them will pick up with the story and push it, just like with Hillary's emails.  But it may take some time for that to happen, so I don't think the lack of immediate proof in a couple of days means it didn't happen.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2017, 12:32:04 pm »
I don't care about the Dems -- they'll ignore/deny anyway.  But let me see something significant on FoxNews/WSJ/National Review.  If there are actual facts, one or more of them will pick up with the story and push it, just like with Hillary's emails.  But it may take some time for that to happen, so I don't think the lack of immediate proof in a couple of days means it didn't happen.

If we dont care about the dems, we are all living in California.  That is surrender.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2017, 12:32:49 pm »

These outlets have not and wont. 

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2017, 12:36:19 pm »
Because it is a recap of the story which true.  {Redacted}

Predictable and boring.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 12:40:24 pm by MOD4 »

Offline MOD4

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2017, 12:42:14 pm »
All, please stick to the topic and refrain from attacking each other, OK?

Thanks!
M4

Offline LonestarDream

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2017, 12:45:05 pm »

Nice strawman, but I don't read the New York Times. I read a lot of sources and make up my own mind.

And that makes a huge difference. If you and I disagree on something it doesn't have to devolve into raging hatred and talking points that kill all other points of agreement.

Its why I gravitated toward CNN during the primaries. Sure they're biased against republicans but in their bias they were far more balanced in their coverage of the GOP primary. I turned FOX off the day that Trump accused Rafael Cruz of being involved in the JFK assassination and the morons on FOX and Friends sat there nodding like bobbleheads with concerned looks on their faces. They didn't ask any follow up questions or bother with any icky investigative journalism. In that moment they utterly and completely failed as a news organization and I turned them off and haven't been back. CNN did some actual investigating and found absolutely nothing to indicate Cruz being involved with the JFK assassination.

Trump turned around himself and told Wolf Blitzer that he never believed the story but he wanted to win. Knowingly spreading a story you believe to be false is a pretty clear definition of lying.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2017, 12:45:58 pm »
Predictable and boring.

Levin makes the point that this story is not being covered.  Why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOoyL71f0wA&feature=youtu.be

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2017, 12:47:09 pm »
I'm on the side of truth. President is a lying sack of monkey shit his rube supporters are dupes who will believe anything. I don't believe a word he says. I want to see proof.

@mystery-ak

I see your Mods are quick on the trigger to edit and warn about characterization of political alignment (Hillary supporter); but stuff like these insults to POTUS and TBR members get a pass.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2017, 12:49:41 pm »
@mystery-ak

I see your Mods are quick on the trigger to edit and warn about characterization of political alignment (Hillary supporter); but stuff like these insults to POTUS and TBR members get a pass.

Yep.  So noted.  @don-o @DiogenesLamp

Trash Trump and moving conservative agenda = Green

Trash Hillary / Obama = Red being 'mean' , 'insolent'

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2017, 12:52:19 pm »

Its why I gravitated toward CNN during the primaries. Sure they're biased against republicans but in their bias they were far more balanced in their coverage of the GOP primary.

@Norm Lenhart

Because CNN lies by omission, you have no idea the degree or depth of the lies you are accepting as 'reasonable' or 'truth'

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2017, 12:54:23 pm »
@mystery-ak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy2oHDhpZjU&feature=youtu.be

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2017, 12:54:59 pm »
@mystery-ak

Listen to Hannity on Farkas.

Offline don-o

• Worldview Moderator
  • FR Class of '98
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2017, 01:04:53 pm »
You are aligned with the left.  Evidence is coming out that there was a MASSIVE effort to do political spying on Trump AND publish it all of Trump's enemies in the administration.
()
Nunes needs our support, the dems have shut down his committee the last week.

Alignment. The left is going to beat Trump with every stick they can pick up. J Edgar called them "Masters of Deceit"

This whole Russian collusion story is a smokescreen. The thing to be looking at is Obama's promotion of Iran (Russia) to hegemon status in the Mideast. As always, the left accuses its opponents of the very thing it is doing, has already done.

How quickly do we forget the disaster that O was and the bullet we dodged by the Hillary defeat. It should be a watershed, a turning point.

But, some want to piss it away.

@LonestarDream

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2017, 01:08:01 pm »

Ugh....I tried.  I really did.  But a minute and a half into the clip, Hannity still hadn't said anything of substance.   He was goofing around and it was excruciating to listen to him.  That is pretty much par for the course as he tends to cram 10 minutes of information into an hour.  The Levin clip is much better because he gets to the point much more quickly.

Here's the deal with this story -- Farkas is a very good lead, and I imagine she'll be called to testify at some point.  But what people want to know is the actual source of the leaks from within the intelligence community, and she's not it.  She's got to turn on other people for this story to actually get anywhere, and she may not do that.  She will likely just say "I didn't know specifics, I was just speaking generally about people who leak and don't know exactly who was doing it.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2017, 01:38:41 pm »
Alignment. The left is going to beat Trump with every stick they can pick up. J Edgar called them "Masters of Deceit"

This whole Russian collusion story is a smokescreen.

@LonestarDream

And a VERY good smoke screen.  So much even erstwhile allies are ready to throw Trump / Pence out and make wonderboy Ryan President.

And then be beat by the dems like a drum.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 01:39:10 pm by LonestarDream »

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2017, 01:42:11 pm »
@mystery-ak

Stop whining like a little girl.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2017, 01:54:14 pm »

This whole Russian collusion story is a smokescreen. The thing to be looking at is Obama's promotion of Iran (Russia) to hegemon status in the Mideast. As always, the left accuses its opponents of the very thing it is doing, has already done.

How quickly do we forget the disaster that O was and the bullet we dodged by the Hillary defeat. It should be a watershed, a turning point.

But, some want to piss it away.

@LonestarDream

I used to think some here were actually playing for the left, but we are told we are not allowed to point that out.  So I self censor. 

And we know by posting histories that some members are/were conservative but now have a manifest penchant for Trashing Trump, even when he is caught in the act advancing conservative principles.

So one can only conclude that there is an element of pity operating here that Cruz or Reagan or Coolidge did not win the presidency.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2017, 01:55:45 pm »
Stop whining like a little girl.

If you are going to Ad Hominem attack members, do better than that!

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2017, 02:01:00 pm »
If you are going to Ad Hominem attack members, do better than that!

I certainly can, but the Mods would censor me. All the nevertrumps here suffer countless personal attacks, and here you are, whining like little bitches. Look at home many times @Cripplecreek , @geronl , or @Jazzhead  get attacked.

So again, stop whining like a little girl.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2017, 02:01:34 pm »

Why should I listen to Hannity or any other talk show hosts nowadays??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2017, 02:06:16 pm »
I certainly can, but the Mods would censor me. All the nevertrumps here suffer countless personal attacks, and here you are, whining like little bitches. Look at home many times @Cripplecreek , @geronl , or @Jazzhead  get attacked.

I've gotten pretty good at ignoring the attacks and don't even bother to read what the usual attackers post to me. They have all the effect on me of the mosquito bouncing off my window trying to get in.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2017, 02:08:41 pm »
Sessions should go after her for conspiracy to wiretap and spy on political enemies under the color of authority.

She has made an open confession. 

Ugh....I tried.  I really did.  But a minute and a half into the clip, Hannity still hadn't said anything of substance.   He was goofing around and it was excruciating to listen to him.  That is pretty much par for the course as he tends to cram 10 minutes of information into an hour.  The Levin clip is much better because he gets to the point much more quickly.

Here's the deal with this story -- Farkas is a very good lead, and I imagine she'll be called to testify at some point.  But what people want to know is the actual source of the leaks from within the intelligence community, and she's not it.  She's got to turn on other people for this story to actually get anywhere, and she may not do that.  She will likely just say "I didn't know specifics, I was just speaking generally about people who leak and don't know exactly who was doing it.

Offline LonestarDream

« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2017, 02:10:41 pm »
You can do better in the sense of mixing SOME substance in with these attacks.