Author Topic: FBI releases never-before-seen photos of 9/11 Pentagon wreckage  (Read 468 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
FBI releases never-before-seen photos of 9/11 Pentagon wreckage

More than 15 years after 9/11, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has released never before seen photos of the Pentagon following the attacks. On Sept. 11, 2001, Al-Qaeda terrorists hijacked and flew American Airlines flight 77 into the western side of the Pentagon, killing 189 people — 125 victims in the building, 59 on board the flight and the five perpetrators. Here is a look at some of the images.

Continued: http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/fbi-releases-never-before-seen-photos-of-9-11-pentagon-wreckage/ss-BBz5m5u

Offline Applewood

Re: FBI releases never-before-seen photos of 9/11 Pentagon wreckage
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 10:50:43 am »
My cousin has a friend employed by the Pentagon.  She had been offered a promotion which would have moved her to the part of the building that was hit. But the Friday before 9/11, she declined the offer. 

The knowledge that she could have been one of those killed still haunts her.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: FBI releases never-before-seen photos of 9/11 Pentagon wreckage
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 11:45:27 am »
Freeper Barb Olson was aboard the plane.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis