Author Topic: Hannity sides with Freedom Caucus over Trump  (Read 298 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hannity sides with Freedom Caucus over Trump
« on: March 31, 2017, 07:13:40 pm »
Hannity sides with Freedom Caucus over Trump
By Joe Concha - 03/31/17 11:54 AM EDT

Fox News host Sean Hannity sided with the Freedom Caucus on Thursday in its feud with President Trump, saying he didn’t think the conservative lawmakers were at fault for last week's failure of the GOP healthcare bill.

“Now, in my opinion, it’s not the Freedom Caucus that's responsible for the GOP failure in this case to repeal and replace ObamaCare,” Hannity, a vocal supporter of Trump, said on his prime-time program.

“Now, this legislation was flawed from the beginning. It was created behind closed doors. Not one single member saw the bill until it was rolled out. And that made it a disaster,” he said.

more
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/326699-hannity-sides-with-freedom-caucus-over-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Hannity sides with Freedom Caucus over Trump
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 12:09:22 am »
Alleluia!  Finally, Hannity comes to his senses!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2017, 12:11:37 am »
Alleluia!  Finally, Hannity comes to his senses!

I wonder what caused him to arrive at his position. When asked about it yesterday he wouldn't answer.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2017, 12:15:01 am »
Butter my butt and call me a biscuit.  I am amazed.

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2017, 12:20:17 am »
Hannity fell on the right side of this one. The bill was a political reshuffling, it was not based on reform and economically sound policy. They need to rewrite it from the ground up.
The Republic is lost.