Author Topic: Hillary Clinton aides had access to State Dept. after she left, says key lawmaker  (Read 539 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton aides had access to State Dept. after she left, says key lawmaker

By Malia Zimmerman Published March 30, 2017 FoxNews.com

When Hillary Clinton resigned as Secretary of State in 2013, she negotiated continuing access to classified and top-secret documents for herself and six staffers under the designation "research assistants," according to a powerful senator who notes that Clinton was later deemed "extremely careless" with such information.

The staff apparently retained access even after Clinton announced her run for president in April 2015, according to Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa. The access was ostensibly granted to facilitate work on Clinton's memoir, but Grassley said he was only able to verify it after the Obama administration left the White House.

more
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/30/hillary-clinton-aides-had-access-to-state-defter-left-says-key-lawmaker.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Uh Oh.    **nononono*

Selling state secrets to the Russians is not making money the old fashioned way.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Is there a single law, regulation, or advisory regarding information security that this bitch hasn't broken?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
Is there a single law, regulation, or advisory regarding information security that this bitch hasn't broken?

Yes, actually.  There was one.

Some regulation left over from the 70's and pertaining to invisible ink.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
 888high58888

Well played, Sir. Well played.  ^-^
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink