Author Topic: Aliens are HERE on Earth and will TAKE OVER, claims scientist (Stanton Friedman 82 yrs old)  (Read 717 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/784443/Aliens-Earth-quarantine-humans-Stanton-Friedman
"A SCIENTIST has issued a chilling warning that aliens are already here on Earth and are biding their time before unleashing a full reveal."
By Jon Austin 27 March 2017 updated; video included at link.
Stanton Friedman,a nuclear physicist, is convinced there have been multiple visitations of Earth by aliens, who will ultimately quarantine us here on Earth.

The Canadian claimed there "was not a shadow of a doubt" the existence of intelligent aliens was being covered up by global governments as part of a so-called truth embargo.

Mr Friedman, 82, is a top Ufologist, who has been at the heart of investigations into the mysterious Roswell alleged UFO crash of 1947, after previously working on classified projects for American aerospace corporation McDonnell Douglas.

. . .
So why does he say they are here?

Mr Friedman says aliens actually want to prevent humans colonising space and will ultimately quarantine us here for the greater good to prevent mankind travelling.

He said: "I think they are here. I think they are here to quarantine us, keep us from going out there.

"With our track record – we're evil."
. . .

I've talked to Stanton Friedman face to face several times.
I pegged him long ago as a likely shill for the oligarchy on the topic. He certainly has had high security clearances in the nuclear engine field.
This propaganda he's still peddling is one of the major versions of the UFO narratives; one of the major themes of the PTB re the critters etc.
The last time I talked to him he wanted my name as I'd gotten into some of the fallen angel etc. stuff. I didn't bother him much after that. I was a bit taken aback by his sudden interest in my name among a number of conference attendees. May have been of no significance. But it was atypical of my several contacts with him.
He is a kind of curmudgeonly character with a great but fierce sense of humor who doesn't take fools lightly or easily. He will shred them up one side and down the other by doing far more homework than they ever thought of doing. His logic and wit are legendary in the field.
He shreds the "Drake Equation" easily and emphatically.
He shreds the professional debunkers easily and wholesale.
The blather in the article from the debunker position is absurd. Shows the debunkers are lying (as is common and Stanton proves it repeatedly) or simply that they are clueless idiots who haven't done their homework.
Stanton has routinely spent dozens of hours in government archives ferreting out this or that factoid about documents and/or witnesses and/or events. One debunker bet him $1,000 that Stanton couldn't prove something or other about a document and Stanton proved him wrong and insisted on being paid. He was.
I enjoy him and I think he is one of the Deans of researchers in the field. The public owes him a lot for what he has disclosed, even proven beyond any reasonable doubt. But I wouldn't trust his propagandized oligarchy perspective on the topic any further than I could throw Canada.
I think I've read all his books.
This is a worthwhile article. I haven't watched the whole accompanying video yet. He sounds like standard Stanton, so far, but with incremental revelations moving the puck further down the ice as has been common the last 6 months.

Avoiding Truth
There is a principle
__Which is a bar against all information,
____Which is proof against all argument,
______And which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance.
________That principle is condemnation before investigation
--Edmund Spencer

GOP BRIEFING ROOM ‘ALTERNATE REALITIES’ PING LIST
@bigheadfred
@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Liberty Tree Dr
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead

@roamer_1
@Smokin Joe
@Texas Yellow Rose
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth

« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 12:41:07 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/