Author Topic: President Obama’s Own Defense Deputy Admits Obama White House Spied on Candidate/President-Elect Trump…  (Read 454 times)

Offline mrclose

This would seem to be the 'latest' hot topic?

Maybe I am missing something that others are seeing?

I really don't see any admissions of criminality here? :shrug:

Thanks.

This is stunningly interesting and hopefully will be picked up by MSM and congressional investigators.

Sometimes when a person is deep inside an echo-chamber of like-minded ideologues, they  might not realize what they’re saying is rather revealing to those on the outside. That’s the set up for former Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense) appearing on MSNBC and admitting first hand knowledge the Obama administration spied on candidate and president-elect Donald Trump’s transition team to gather “intelligence” for political use.

It would appear Ms. Farkas was so caught up in the discussion, she didn’t quite realize the significant admissions she was making about the Obama administration spying on Donald Trump’s team and generating classified intelligence for Ms. Farkas (and others) to spread to Capitol Hill politicians.   MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski recognized the ‘oh-snap’ admission and tried to play it off,… but by then it was too late.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/28/oh-my-president-obamas-own-defense-deputy-admits-obama-white-house-spied-on-candidatepresident-elect-trump/

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 04:03:45 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
This would seem to be the 'latest' hot topic?

Maybe I am missing something that others are seeing?

I really don't see any admissions of criminality here? :shrug:

Thanks.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/28/oh-my-president-obamas-own-defense-deputy-admits-obama-white-house-spied-on-candidatepresident-elect-trump/

The video shows her basically bragging to the Commies in the audience that what she and others at the Pentagon did was good because they were afraid of Trump.  She's bragging that they wanted to expose any collusion of Trump with the Russians.  Whether or not that is a stupid admission of spying on Trump at Obama's behest.... remains to be spun.

Farkas explains what resistance they could carry out. She left her Pentagon position in 2015, so she no longer had any type of security clearance and that's why she was urging her Hill colleagues to get the intelligence.

How they got that intelligence, from whom, and who all they shared it with could possibly be actionable.   She admitted the leaks came from 'them'.

This was the chick who was the top policy expert on Russia at the Pentagon, the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia.  Don't think much if anything will come of this quasi-admission.  It looks like she is bragging about what they did to Trump.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVGp2FZmVA4
« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 04:06:31 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Frank Cannon

This woman is an idiot. She is admitting to a whole host of things the Rats claim didn't happen and that there was an attempt to cover them up.