Author Topic: Oklahoma: Three teenage burglars shot dead in US  (Read 424 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Oklahoma: Three teenage burglars shot dead in US
« on: March 28, 2017, 09:50:14 pm »
Three teenage burglars shot dead in US

Three teenagers who broke into a home in Oklahoma were killed by the homeowner's son firing an assault-style AR-15, say police.

"They were dressed in black, all had masks on, and all had gloves on," Deputy Nick Mahoney told reporters.

The intruders - who police say were armed with brass knuckles and a knife - were shot by a 23-year-old man in an act of "self-defence", officers said.

The son may not face charges due to so-called stand your ground laws.

Continued: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39413376
« Last Edit: March 28, 2017, 09:50:55 pm by TomSea »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Oklahoma: Three teenage burglars shot dead in US
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 10:40:56 pm »
Good for him. BTW: what is an assault style AR-15? Don't liberals like to claim the AR stands for assault rifle (it doesn't)?

I'm gonna save this for my kids. Moral of the story don't break into homes and don't bring a knife to a gunfight.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 10:58:54 pm »
The tone of this article couldn't have sounded more indignant had the three punks killed the 23 year old.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 10:21:19 am »
The tone of this article couldn't have sounded more indignant had the three punks killed the 23 year old.
It's the BBC. Maybe they don't want the hometown folks to get ideas.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis