Author Topic: Muslim Prof Insists Jesus Wasn’t Crucified, Christian Student Suspended After Disagreeing  (Read 695 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim Prof Insists Jesus Wasn’t Crucified, Christian Student Suspended After Disagreeing
Rob Shimshock

A Christian college student has been suspended after allegedly challenging his Muslim professor’s claims that Jesus wasn’t crucified and that his disciples did not think he was God.

Marshall Polston, a sophomore at Rollins College in Florida, was suspended after disagreeing with these assertions made by his professor, Areej Zufari, in his Middle Eastern humanities class, as reported by The College Fix.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/27/muslim-prof-insists-jesus-wasnt-crucified-christian-student-suspended-after-disagreeing/#ixzz4cd2iQQ67

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Yes because the Romans weren't very good at crucifixions.   I mean its not like they have the actual paper ordering the crucifixation.   /s
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline roamer_1

Marshall Polston, a sophomore at Rollins College in Florida, was suspended after disagreeing with these assertions made by his professor,

Good on ya, son... Shake the dust of that place off of your feet, and see what happens.

Offline musiclady

To deny the Crucifixion OR Resurrection of Jesus Christ is to deny the most thoroughly documented event in the ancient world.

This prof should be fired as a history/science denier, and/or the school should be shut down as anti educational.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Polly Ticks

Along with his suspension, Polston was ordered not to contact Zufari. The professor submitted a police report alleging that Polston disobeyed the order and had shown up outside of the classroom, but both a restaurant receipt and video surveillance stills indicate that the student was buying food at an Orlando restaurant during the class period.

No mention of whether the professor has been censured for filing a false report.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
What "Christian" college would hire a muslim "professor" in the first place to teach "humanities" …?

Young student Polston should find another "college" in which to get educated, pronto.

At least if he wants to receive such education from a Christian viewpoint.