Author Topic: Swedish party wants to ban deportations - 'since white Swedes are not expelled'  (Read 388 times)

rangerrebew

Swedish party wants to ban deportations - 'since white Swedes are not expelled'

This weekend the Feminist Initiative (FI) held its annual congress in Västerås. Hopes are high of getting into parliament next year, where the party would, among other things, push for absolutely free immigration. During the congress, Victoria Kawesa from Uganda was elected to Sweden's first black party leader. Now she questions why foreign criminals are deported from Sweden, when "white Swedes" are not.

FI wants to push for scrapping the defense - and that Sweden should have completely free immigration.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3863/swedish-party-wants-to-ban-deportations-since-white-swedes-are-not-expelled.html
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 04:14:32 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Joe Wooten

I wonder how much longer before a few Swedish men rediscover their Viking heritage and go on a berserker rage?

Offline LMAO

Each passing year I'm beginning to think that one of the requirements for running for public office is you have to be dumber than the rest of the population
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

geronl

The person in question is too dumb to breathe without being told

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From the article:
"This weekend the Feminist Initiative (FI) held its annual congress in Västerås. Hopes are high of getting into parliament next year, where the party would, among other things, push for absolutely free immigration."

Feminism -- it will be the downfall of The West.
Now underway, proceeding in Sweden much faster than expected.

It will be replaced by islam, the most patriarchal, anti-feminist culture that exists.

I contend that feminism is one of the primary reasons that The West is in decline and is losing the battle with islam.
To reverse this, we must literally "reverse feminism" and restore patriarchy in The West.

Yeah, I know that isn't going to happen.

So... since it won't, will we eventually go as the Swedes are going now….?