Author Topic: Female athletes crushed by 'women who were once men.' Transgenders dominate in weightlifting, track, wrestling, football, basketball, mixed martial arts  (Read 457 times)

rangerrebew

Female athletes crushed by 'women who were once men'
Transgenders dominate in weightlifting, track, wrestling, football, basketball, mixed martial arts
Published: 20 hours ago

You’ve heard the expression, “Boys will be boys.” But what happens when a brawny boy wants to be one of the girls – fiercely competing with females in weightlifting, brutally tackling girls on the football field or even dealing powerful knockout punches to ladies in a mixed martial-arts cage?

It’s now happening across America and around the world.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/female-athletes-crushed-by-women-who-were-once-men/#hT3we1CfRKyj0eXX.99

Offline ConstitutionRose

That Lauren Hubbard doesn't look even remotely female.

If you've lived most of your life as a male, you will have the bones structure, bone density, muscular structure, etc. of a male.  I guess in time, the muscle structure might be changed by female hormones, but I think you would still have a physical advantage over a true female.  You will note, that most of these "female" athletes still look very masculine in their bodies.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
There's hope for Sean Hannity and his ninja skills after all.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
That Lauren Hubbard doesn't look even remotely female.

If you've lived most of your life as a male, you will have the bones structure, bone density, muscular structure, etc. of a male.  I guess in time, the muscle structure might be changed by female hormones, but I think you would still have a physical advantage over a true female.  You will note, that most of these "female" athletes still look very masculine in their bodies.
Indeed.

Ironically, the opposite is true for female-to-male transsexuals. A woman's body responds to testosterone much more effectively than a man's does to estrogen. The end result is a woman who, other than lack of penis, is indistinguishable from a man. That's why you will see countless Facebook memes trying to discredit bathroom bills by showing pictures of trans-men. Never trans-women.

A trans-man's body looks and behave's like a man's. A trans-woman's body looks and behaves like a man in drag.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024